"I'm a Christian and believe in what the bible says"
Wow man, you have really left yourself wide open here. You believe in what the Bible says? I have a sneaky feeling that sooner or later you will end up having to explain why the Bible does not mean what it says, or say what it means. But until then, lets look at a few things that the Bible says.
1. The Bible says rape victims who do not scream loud enough should be put to death.
2. The Bible says dragons are real.
3. The Bible says that rainbows are God's promise not to destroy us again with a flood.
4. The Bible says that homosexuals should be put to death.
5. The Bible says that disobedient children should be put to death.
6. The Bible says that there is way more water than there actually is
7. The Bible says that the cure for human sinfulness (which doesn't prevent this problem, only absolves you of responsibility for it, how lovely) is to torture another person to death as a human sacrifice.
8. The Bible says that women are not to teach or have authority over men.
9. The Bible says no bacon for you!
10. The Bible says that murder, rape, genocide, slavery, child abuse, misogyny, racism, cannibalism, gang rape, dismemberment, and feces eating are are totally cool as long as you are just following orders.
Let's see if Sarevok actually believes what the Bible says, as he claims, or if it will be necessary for him to explain why the Bible doesn't say what it means, or doesn't mean what it says. It always amazes me how much time "Bible believing Christians" have to spend explaining why they don't believe in the Bible.