Author Topic: Forgive Kevin Smith, he knows not what he does.  (Read 237 times)

Offline Skinz

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • I'm young, uneducated & raising kids. Fear.
Forgive Kevin Smith, he knows not what he does.
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:41:04 PM »
I was on "God", a facebook page full of Christians who are very angry with me. A lot of beliebers come on and ask God questions. Only self righteous twats ever answer, though I suppose the unpleasant personality types suggest they could be mortal functionary extentions of BibleGod. So I figured I'd ask God something I've wondered for a while now.

I asked God if He had seen the Kevin Smith film Dogma. I asked Him if it was really that easy to outfox Him, because by all accounts Ben Affleck is not that sly. I asked if shit demons were real, and where could I get one? And I asked if He was really Alanis Morrissette, because if so, He is not using the word Ironic correctly, and he should look it up. In a dictionary, not the Bible.

God did not reply. A few members of his fan club did, but they tend to shy away from my wrath. I do not like people who tell me I'm going to hell.

What do you guys think? Could Ben Affleck cause reality to cease with the sheer force of his bad acting combined with Catholic dogma?

EDIT: Removed a "Though" and added a full stop. Must start previewing.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:43:14 PM by Skinz »
"Science changes it's views based on what's observed; Religion ignores the facts so that faith may be preserved."

- Tim Minchin, Comedian.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
Re: Forgive Kevin Smith, he knows not what he does.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 09:52:27 PM »
"Dogma" was very good.

Did you see "Red State"? It was great.
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.