Author Topic: not made in god's image...but someone's...  (Read 1250 times)

keeta

Re: not made in god's image...but someone's...
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 11:04:52 PM »
yeah i don't know why she'd go chris elliot with you, i don't see it, you're waaaay hotter, but you should have went with it...what were you thinking?! it's vegas!! ha ha!

Offline Graybeard

• Darwins +405/-13
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »
I posted this to HAL a while ago, but you might enjoy this then. ;)

He's the same age as me, but I don't look like him.
RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. Ambrose Bierce

keeta

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 02:55:00 AM »
i'm guessing you're old enough to have a gray beard ;D

Offline Graybeard

• Darwins +405/-13
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 06:00:36 AM »
There's a clue in the name, but no beard. I shaved it off when I was 45 because someone described me as, "A man of 50."
RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. Ambrose Bierce

keeta

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »
There's a clue in the name, but no beard. I shaved it off when I was 45 because someone described me as, "A man of 50."
is your name actually grayson?  ;)

Offline Karl

• Graduate
  • Darwins +3/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 03:05:06 PM »
I do not find any human being that looks like me. That makes life a little difficult sometimes. I refuse going to the beach even though my wife is always asking me to do so. She does not watch me enough. When I fall asleep people start pooring water over my body, put a sling around my feet and drag me over the sand back into the water. It's just embarrassing.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +271/-76
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »
One can see a pic of me at http://atheistthinktank.net or http://isgodimaginary.com as my avatar. You can decide if I look like anyone famous.

(I go by Nam at both sites)

-Nam

Offline Spit

• Student
  • Darwins +8/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 12:41:47 AM »
yeah i don't know why she'd go chris elliot with you, i don't see it, you're waaaay hotter, but you should have went with it...what were you thinking?! it's vegas!! ha ha!
Perhaps booze?  :blank:

keeta

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 12:45:38 AM »
most likely booze lol

Offline Sleeping Shadow

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-0
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 10:32:44 AM »
what photo violation?!?? lol
its a violation to be like "I look like the young hot Audrey Hepburn!" and not supply photo evidence. So I'll just be checking my inbox...

I wanna be checking my inbox too....

I've been compared Keanu Reeves, Jim Carrey and McLovin and I'm not so sure if I agree.

keeta

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 01:33:54 PM »

"I wanna be checking my inbox too....

I've been compared Keanu Reeves, Jim Carrey and McLovin and I'm not so sure if I agree."

ha ha ha sleeping shadow, you can check your inbox, but i wont be in it lol i'm right there in the black an white...i'm not big on playing pretend with fake pics of people, i'm 100% real :)
have also been said to look like sandra bullock, and the chick from resident evil...but with much longer hair lol and also had someone say i could be the sister from the chick in the twilight movies..kristen what's her face...but i think it's just cause of the long brown hair lol

Offline Sleeping Shadow

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-0
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 03:41:26 PM »
Right right, won't be in my inbox, I get it.  ;)

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »
what photo violation?!?? lol
its a violation to be like "I look like the young hot Audrey Hepburn!" and not supply photo evidence. So I'll just be checking my inbox...
i never said 'hot audrey..' those were your words kid ;)
its implied!!

To answer the thread Ive gotten many different comparisons, none of which I agree with of course...

Kobe Bryant... the basketball gawd

Ive gotten this rif-raff

plus that fella from Save the Last Dance (probably due to some of my past g/f's)

Personally I dont see it, I look like me... Even when people say I look like my own mom or dad I just dont see it... I must be a shape shifter on X-Men

keeta

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2013, 05:17:15 PM »
but i never implied it gawd...you simply assumed it because i referred to the younger version, over the older version, because i'm not all that old. you my friend find her to be hotter when she was younger, which is where you got that from, not me. lol
i don't happen to agree with all the comparisons i've had over the years either..personally, i think those people must look like me, not the other way around, which i'm sure they get a lot of...hey kira knightly, you know who you look like?? that one chick on line, keeta...totally see it..lol
i am who i am, like it or not..

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2013, 05:51:48 PM »
You didnt imply it, but it is implied. Kinda like if people tell me my poetry reminds them of.... Maya Angelou's poetry, you could then assume my poetry is good if you enjoy her (or terrible if you dont).

Just embrace it, or tweet Kiera Knightley and tell her to embrace it... someone should be embracing something.

keeta

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2013, 08:56:49 PM »
oh i embrace it, i have fun with it, i think it's a bit silly, but go with it just the same :)
life is too short to not be having a good time with it, ya know...life is always so serious..gotta break it up with some fun now and then.
also, i do like maya angelou's poetry, but i like when someone else reads it, she's very slow and deliberate
for a reason i know, but it makes me bonkers lol..but she's doing something she loves, so kuddos!