Author Topic: not made in god's image...but someone's...  (Read 1599 times)

keeta

not made in god's image...but someone's...
« on: December 30, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »
so if god made man in his image, and he's not real, you have to look like someone, what famous person do you most look like...and you can't say god, cause imaginary friends don't count as famous...
the one i hear the most is audry hepburn...not the old wrinkly one, the younger one ;)

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
Re: not made in god's image...but someone's...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »
so if god made man in his image, and he's not real, you have to look like someone, what famous person do you most look like...and you can't say god, cause imaginary friends don't count as famous...
the one i hear the most is audry hepburn...not the old wrinkly one, the younger one ;)
photo violation!!!!

keeta

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
what photo violation?!?? lol

Offline kaziglu bey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +121/-1
  • There is no Big Brother in the sky.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »

I have been told that I look both like Jesus and Thor. Although technically Thor had red hair not blonde. Not sure if I look like any REAL people who are famous though.

EDIT:Question to mods, would this thread be better suited to the "Chatter" section?
Seriously though... What would happen if the Great Green Arkleseizure didn't fram up the rammastam before the hermite curve achieved maximum nurdfurdle velocity? Now THAT would be something. AmIrite?

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 02:03:20 AM »
I dont look a LOT like anyone famous.  I have a sliiiiight resemblance to Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, but you know.... less douchy.... and right now im sporting the full beard.
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 04:57:51 AM »
So Fred Durst with a full beard is somehow less douchey?
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

keeta

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 05:08:19 AM »
lmao dumpster!! crackin this girl up right now lol
i thought at the end of movember you're supposed to shave the beard...unless you are an eskimo type of person, in which case i believe it's acceptable year round..

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 12:07:04 PM »
its a violation to be like "I look like the young hot Audrey Hepburn!" and not supply photo evidence. So I'll just be checking my inbox...

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 01:07:19 PM »
So Fred Durst with a full beard is somehow less douchey?

*grumble, grumble*
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-1
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »
When I was young, the thing I heard most was "the Mona Lisa". Now, I don't look much like anyone that I can think of, though sometimes people mention Anjelica Houston, which I can see a little bit around the eyes,and maybe just a touch in the mouth,  I guess, but I don't have nearly the bone structure.

keeta

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »
lmao gawd...i have no idea how to post a real pic on here, princess leia was the closest i could come with the options i had, which by the way, i kinda look like her too...specially when i put my hair in double side buns lol but she's missing the high lights lol

keeta

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 05:52:16 PM »
alrighty, i figured out pics...lol next...

keeta

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 06:16:36 PM »
its a violation to be like "I look like the young hot Audrey Hepburn!" and not supply photo evidence. So I'll just be checking my inbox...
i never said 'hot audrey..' those were your words kid ;)

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +756/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 08:15:25 PM »
I look like Donald Sutherlin, only older and uglier and without a kid who saved the world every week for several years in 24. Plus I have a beard because I'm lazy and I have no talent for being cool. And either he's skinnier or I'm shorter, I'm not sure which.

All of this is if you look at me from several blocks away. Otherwise, luckily for everyone else in the world, I look like nobody.

Of course, if I were a god, I would be kind enough not to make anyone in my own image. I've seen Brad Pitt and Angela Jolie. I know better.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

keeta

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 09:37:24 PM »
apparently there are aprox. 7 people on the planet who look strikingly similar to you...
also...if anyone believes in past lives...why is it that you don't hear very often of someone having been
just a typical peasant or like a shoe maker or something, it's always someone was a king of this or a sultan of that...seems shady just those people happen to get their past lives read. just a thought...

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +662/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 09:47:31 AM »
I was at a training course once where one of the other students looked just like me, only with opposite color hair.  It was really weird.  I wasn't sure which of us was the evil twin.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

keeta

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 11:04:25 PM »
yeah that's got to be a little weird screw...does that then mean that person's parents must look at least a little bit like your parents??

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 03:09:22 AM »
I've been compared to different people over the years based on my different styles. When I had dreads I was compared to the frontman of In Flames...only without the beard (and with some extra pounds). When I got rid of my dreads and grew my hair I was compared to Robert Plant. Now I had a haircut for my new job, I have been told I'm a larger Heath Ledger, the tech guys at work said I should dye my hair green to look like the joker.

Oh and when I was in Greg's grabbing breakfast (when I still had long hair) a stranger asked me if I was Simply Red...I'm not even ginger. :/

But in reality, I just look like a twat. :P
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:11:11 AM by Seppuku »
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 03:22:49 AM »
I'm like the love child of Danny Devito and Oliver Reed - but way cuddlier and with all my original hair (sans colour) plus prickly facial scruff to keep the girls at bay.
Git mit uns

keeta

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 03:25:41 AM »
I'm like the love child of Danny Devito and Oliver Reed - but way cuddlier and with all my original hair (sans colour) plus prickly facial scruff to keep the girls at bay.

careful william, some girls prefer the scruff ;)

keeta

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 03:29:56 AM »
but in reality i just look like a twat

bahahahahaha like a famous twat or just a regular twat??

Online bertatberts

• Reader
  • Darwins +51/-8
  • Humanists. Not perfect. Not forgiven. Responsible.
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 06:47:05 AM »
I look like the very famous person Albert Bertrum,( tis me ) and Keeta: Twat has a whole different meaning here in England. Similar to what you refer to as a cat, if you get my drift.[1]
 1. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twat
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:51:01 AM by bertatberts »
We theists have no evidence for our beliefs. So no amount of rational evidence will dissuade us from those beliefs. - JCisall

It would be pretty piss poor brainwashing, if the victims knew they were brainwashed, wouldn't it? - Screwtape. 04/12/12

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 11:29:14 AM »
but in reality i just look like a twat

bahahahahaha like a famous twat or just a regular twat??

Regular twat. ;)
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

keeta

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 01:19:20 PM »
ha ha berta...it means the same basic thing here as well lol ;)

seppuku, every twat is a one of a kind,even a regular twat like you :D

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 05:27:41 PM »
Side note: watching "Shaun of the Dead" without the tv edits is worth the effort just to hear "twat" with a British accent. You guys should be the only ones allowed to use that word.

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 05:26:29 AM »
I posted this to HAL a while ago, but you might enjoy this then. ;)

keeta

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 07:16:43 PM »
I posted this to HAL a while ago, but you might enjoy this then. ;)

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing :)

Offline Spit

• Student
  • Darwins +8/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 09:43:17 PM »
A hot chick in Vegas once thought I was Chris Elliot. I watched Letterman regularly so I was shocked to hear that. Once she realized I wasn't Chris she sprinted away.  :blank: