Author Topic: Blind dog...YES Kids in Conn..NO  (Read 313 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
Blind dog...YES Kids in Conn..NO
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:03:32 PM »
There is a story today on Yahoo news about a blind dog that found its way home to some little girl.  Nice story but in the comments section people are saying things like, "Thank Jesus , for getting that little dog home safe and sound".  My comment was, "Too bad He could not do the same for those kids in Conn. the other day".  Some one then commented back that it was "free will" that kept God from interfering there.  So God can help blind dogs (by the way the dog is still blind) get home but those kids are on their own.  Hell of a God we got there.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline kaziglu bey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +121/-1
  • There is no Big Brother in the sky.
Re: Blind dog...YES Kids in Conn..NO
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 06:53:53 PM »
They really will say/do anything to maintain their belief in God while explaining why the universe is the same one we would expect there to be without a god. It's really sad.
Seriously though... What would happen if the Great Green Arkleseizure didn't fram up the rammastam before the hermite curve achieved maximum nurdfurdle velocity? Now THAT would be something. AmIrite?

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +771/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
Re: Blind dog...YES Kids in Conn..NO
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 07:14:36 PM »
Until someone explains to me why the free will of person A is more important than the free will of person B, religiously speaking, I shall continue to call their excuses bullshit.

Wouldn't it be lovely to live in a world where murdered people get that way because people do it, not gods and Satan and hated gays and crap like that. And a world where blind dogs find their way home and everyone says "Awwww" instead of pandering to the powers that don't be.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.