Author Topic: supporting George Tiller's murderer  (Read 336 times)

Offline wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
supporting George Tiller's murderer
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »
Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that these people are being scrutinized by the media. Probably better that they're not left to skulk about unnoticed:http://news.yahoo.com/suit-reveals-ties-among-radical-abortion-opponents-174613047.html

In brief, Scott Roeder, who was convicted of murdering Dr. George Tiller in 2009, has something of a fan club who write, visit and sympathize with this homicidal "prisoner of Christ". A lawsuit against one of the more prominent ones, Angel Dillard, has revealed ties between her, Roeder and other like-minded radicals.

Our own home-grown Taliban. So terrified of women having the right to choose when and where (or if) they have children. Holding hands and chanting outside Planned Parenthood clinics isn't enough; they have to bomb and shoot.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +183/-8
Re: supporting George Tiller's murderer
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:12:48 PM »
The clinic that Dr. Tiller ran in Kansas is about to open for the 1st time since his death.  Kansas has put in a lot of restrictions on clinics since then.  It has been a long road to get it back to operation.  You can bet the crazies will be out in force.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +663/-28
  • Karma mooch
Re: supporting George Tiller's murderer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:27:42 AM »
These people are terrorists.  They should be called terrorists and prosecuted as such.  I understand why they are not in gitmo though.  They are white xians, not brown muslims.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.