Author Topic: Romney did not want to anyhow  (Read 503 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
Romney did not want to anyhow
« on: December 23, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
Romney's son Tagg reported today that, his dad did not want to be president anyhow.  He just did it because Ann, his wife and Tagg, his son, wanted him to.  He really wished anyone else ould have done it.

That is such a comfort to know this fraud had a possibility of being in the White House soon.

Well, maybe Tagg can try  in a few years to keep the cycle going.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +171/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Re: Romney did not want to anyhow
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:48:08 PM »
Damnit Nick.  Put a link here or I'm calling God and telling on you!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +355/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »
So, he ran all those times 'cause he didn't want to be the White Horse? Sure...

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »
Romney's son Tagg reported today that, his dad did not want to be president anyhow.  He just did it because Ann, his wife and Tagg, his son, wanted him to.  He really wished anyone else ould have done it.

Can you post the link please?

Online rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 08:58:20 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-no-desire-president-tagg-says-191236665--election.html
This is the whole Yahoo article.  Might find more details in the Boston Globe article it talks about.
Mitt Romney didn't want to be president, anyway.

That's what Tagg Romney, Mitt's oldest son, told the Boston Globe for its big post-mortem on his father's failed presidential bid published on Sunday.

“He wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life," Tagg Romney told the paper. "He had no desire to ... run. If he could have found someone else to take his place ... he would have been ecstatic to step aside.

"He is a very private person who loves his family deeply and wants to be with them," Tagg continued. "He has deep faith in God and he loves his country, but he doesn’t love the attention.”

Romney's reluctance to become commander in chief has been hinted at by his sons before. Before their father sought the 2012 GOP nomination, several said they tried to convince him not to run.

"I tried to convince him not to," Matt Romney told Conan O'Brien in June. "I think there were a few of us that tried that. I just felt for us as a family, this isn't the best thing. But ... for the country, we think it's the right thing."
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +355/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »
There are always excuses to why he lost. Now it's, "He just didn't put his best effort in 'cause he didn't want to do it." And, let's say that's true: how does that spin a positive in his direction? I don't see it. Granted, my paraphrase doesn't stipulate that from the article, but it seems implied.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »
WTF?

"If he could have found someone else to take his place ... he would have been ecstatic to step aside."

How about the OTHER FUCKING CANDIDATES?

What a waste of time and money!

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +296/-38
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 05:47:50 AM »
Sounds like a child trying to convince others that he didn't really want that toy because he didn't get it, in order to convince himself of the same thing.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 11:34:33 AM »
Sounds like a child trying to convince others that he didn't really want that toy because he didn't get it, in order to convince himself of the same thing.

That's exactly how it sounds to me, come on, why would you spend millions and put all that time and effort if you didn't want it? There were plenty of viable lunatics out there to represent the party.

The guy's a bullshitter, so it's pretty obvious he's bullshitting, the guy doesn't like the truth, why else would he and his partner in crime dislike fact-checkers?
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +819/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 12:15:39 PM »
Gee, a republican rationalizing something away. Don't thank that has ever happened before.

Of course I'm not a gay female who is poor and enjoys marijuana with the woman I wish I could marry, so I may have missed something.
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +198/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 01:20:57 PM »
Aesop shared a fable about this right? Something about a fox and a goose, and some sour grapes?

Whatever he needs to tell himself to feel better about the spanking he just got is fine by me. I'm going to keep making fun of him anyway, so I don't mind if he provides the ammo to do so.   :D
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."