Author Topic: Christmas comming  (Read 274 times)

Offline dorke222

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Christmas comming
« on: December 19, 2012, 08:15:06 AM »
Hello guys,christmas is comming and all the christian community is very happy for the arrival of christmas...this religion give the information of peace,love,harmony..my personaly opinion is that i get the knowledge about the christian community and go to the tempal....what should i do on this day specially??

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Christmas comming
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:49:41 AM »
Hello guys,christmas is comming and all the christian community is very happy for the arrival of christmas...this religion give the information of peace,love,harmony..my personaly opinion is that i get the knowledge about the christian community and go to the tempal....what should i do on this day specially??
hehehe..
I love me some christmas...
hell I love me some everyday.
peace, love, and harmony.
I am atheist.
I thought christians said everybody has to die.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
  • Making atheists cry since 1991
    • PURE TRUTH
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 08:56:46 AM »
Why is this on the "science" topic?
Presuppositionalism wins everytime

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Making atheists cry since 1991

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »
End of the world is Friday, don't worry about Christmas.   (PS - check back on Sat if I am wrong).
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 09:24:33 AM »
End of the world is Friday, don't worry about Christmas.   (PS - check back on Sat if I am wrong).
Friday, I am a couple days late... I thought is was today.
morning Nick,  ;D

Offline inveni0

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +11/-1
    • iMAGINARY god
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 05:40:30 PM »
We (my family and I) celebrate the gift giving and togetherness of Christmas. We do everything the Christians do except read the story of the birth of Jesus. We even let our kids believe in Santa. I figure, they won't believe in Santa forever (unless we try to be really, really convincing), so we should let them have the magic while they're young enough to appreciate it. There will be plenty of time for the horrors of the world later in life. And my feelings on this are only stronger since the shootings in CT. You never know when you're going to go, so enjoy the little things in life, and don't fret about that which is not important.

One thing I like to do is leave little clues that we are responsible for the Santa gifts so that they can figure it out if they want to.
http://www.imaginarygod.com

My book designed to ease kids into healthy skepticism is available for pre-order. http://www.peterskeeter.com