Author Topic: Scientists found JESUS's true face in 2010!  (Read 1077 times)

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
  • Making atheists cry since 1991
    • PURE TRUTH
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Scientists found JESUS's true face in 2010!
« on: December 16, 2012, 09:51:29 PM »
Controversial subject matter? Not at all... This find would make total sense if we were living in the end times... oh but w8! WE ARE living in the end times.

Undeniable/extensive proof for this find can be found on my sig's link. Simply scroll down till u see : Jesus' true face found in 2010!

Isaiah 53:11 "Who believes our report? To whom is the arm of ADONAI revealed? 2 For before him he grew up like a young plant, like a root out of dry ground. He was not well-formed or especially handsome; we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us. 3 People despised and avoided him, a man of pains, well acquainted with illness. Like someone from whom people turn their faces, he was despised; we did not value him. 4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore, our pains from which he suffered; yet we regarded him as punished, stricken and afflicted by God. 5 But he was wounded because of our crimes, crushed because of our sins; the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him, and by his bruises we are healed. 6 We all, like sheep, went astray; we turned, each one, to his own way; yet ADONAI laid on him the guilt of all of us. Or: and in fellowship with him 7 Though mistreated, he was submissive - he did not open his mouth. Like a lamb led to be slaughtered, like a sheep silent before its shearers, he did not open his mouth. 8 After forcible arrest and sentencing, he was taken away; and none of his generation protested his being cut off from the land of the living for the crimes of my people, who deserved the punishment themselves. 9 He was given a grave among the wicked; in his death he was with a rich man. Although he had done no violence and had said nothing deceptive, 10 yet it pleased ADONAI to crush him with illness, to see if he would present himself as a guilt offering. If he does, he will see his offspring; and he will prolong his days; and at his hand ADONAI's desire will be accomplished. 11 After this ordeal, he will see satisfaction. "By his knowing [pain and sacrifice], my righteous servant makes many righteous; it is for their sins that he suffers. 12 Therefore I will assign him a share with the great, he will divide the spoil with the mighty, for having exposed himself to death and being counted among the sinners, while actually bearing the sin of many and interceding for the offenders."

Presuppositionalism wins everytime

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Making atheists cry since 1991

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Re: Scientists found JESUS's true face in 2010!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 10:26:41 PM »
So He really was a white guy.  Who would have guessed.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 10:33:39 PM »
He was actually black. See, watch.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:35:20 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +219/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »

Undeniable/extensive proof for this find can be found on my sig's link.

I deny it.
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 11:58:34 PM »
So He really was a white guy.  Who would have guessed.
Actually(don't know if u can see it or not :P), He's not white at all... & if He really looks that way to u, then they should have darkened His skin a bit more, bcz no, He was not white. He was jewish, so he had slight dark-colored skin. Not african dark ofc, but, u know, middle-eastern dark...

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +219/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 12:37:28 AM »
We don't care.
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 03:23:48 AM »
Please cite your source for this scientific discovery.

There's an awful lot of noise on your FB link which isn't directly relevant to this claim; so a direct link to the published paper or at least an abstract would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline bertatberts

• Reader
  • Darwins +48/-8
  • Humanists. Not perfect. Not forgiven. Responsible.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 04:53:48 AM »
Shin: Your Nietzsche quote: is an adaptation of a quote, it is not what he said.
It actually refers to a person in the singler, and is this.

"You could say that he seems to be crazy-
This is because the music, to which he dances,
isn't heard by your ears."

And here is the german

"Ihr sagt, er scheint verrückt zu sein -
Das kommt daher, weil die Musik,
zu der er tanzt,
für eure Ohren nicht geschaffen ist."

And please do site your sources for the  OP thank you.
We theists have no evidence for our beliefs. So no amount of rational evidence will dissuade us from those beliefs. - JCisall

It would be pretty piss poor brainwashing, if the victims knew they were brainwashed, wouldn't it? - Screwtape. 04/12/12

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 06:39:39 AM »
Please cite your source for this scientific discovery.

There's an awful lot of noise on your FB link which isn't directly relevant to this claim; so a direct link to the published paper or at least an abstract would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ya, he has now received an official warning because of that.
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 07:50:26 AM »
I always imagined that he looked like modern day Palestinians.  They would, I assume, be his closest ancestors.  Most Jews moved around, and mixed up their bloodlines.  The folks who stayed put had a smaller gene pool to draw on.

More like this

or this

or this

or this

Am I missing something here?

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 08:55:17 AM »
Simply scroll down till u see : Jesus' true face found in 2010!

I can't see photobucket images on this PC, but I am preeeety sure we're not looking at a photograph of an actual face - maybe a drawing or clay model or something, but it won't be a photo, 'cos cameras weren't around then.

Nor, I would venture, is it likely to be a clay mask taken from a body at the time.  So what Shin is posting is an artist's reconstruction of Jesus.....

.....or, more accurately, a reconstruction of what a Jewish man in his 30s would probably have looked like in that region, in that era.

But so what?  Doesn't mean that they've chanced on the exact face of Jesus himself.  You could fairly easily make a mock-up of what a 21st Century white male would look like - but that doesn't mean you'd end up with something my friends would recognise as me.  Look at the variation even within one family.

So I'm confused, Shin - in what way is this picture (which I still can't see) the TRUE face of Jesus, as opposed to an approximation of what a man from that time may have looked like?
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +84/-1
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »
The depiction actually looks pretty similar to some of the photos Quesi posted (especially the first one), and may very well be an approximation of the basic genetic type, along with an exression lifted from much of the stereotypical art work depicting Jesus. Frankly, it's probably pretty close to what the average person would picture Jesus as looking like. Not sure how this is news, though, since, as there is no proof whatsoever that this is anything more than yet another artist's impression with nothing particularly striking about it which would differentiate it from thousands of similar works.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
Simply scroll down till u see : Jesus' true face found in 2010!

I can't see photobucket images on this PC, but I am preeeety sure we're not looking at a photograph of an actual face - maybe a drawing or clay model or something, but it won't be a photo, 'cos cameras weren't around then.

Nor, I would venture, is it likely to be a clay mask taken from a body at the time.  So what Shin is posting is an artist's reconstruction of Jesus.....

.....or, more accurately, a reconstruction of what a Jewish man in his 30s would probably have looked like in that region, in that era.

But so what?  Doesn't mean that they've chanced on the exact face of Jesus himself.  You could fairly easily make a mock-up of what a 21st Century white male would look like - but that doesn't mean you'd end up with something my friends would recognise as me.  Look at the variation even within one family.

So I'm confused, Shin - in what way is this picture (which I still can't see) the TRUE face of Jesus, as opposed to an approximation of what a man from that time may have looked like?
Yes. Good question. I should have been more specific. Yes, it's a reconstruction, but of what? Of the Turin Shroud. The videos also disprove the idea that the shroud was only a few hundreds years old as it was said to be by the manipulative/liar/atheists/heathen scumbags who made the carbon test.

As asked by mods & some of the people here, here are three direct sources to this find. They include the a "LIVE" full history channel program on the scientists that made this find. The next link will be a post discovery experiment made by a particle physicist who examines the Shroud of Turin. & finally, a more controversial video, which many of you will be taken aback by it. It's ok though. The explanation is on this thread : http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,24160.0.html

Scroll down till u see my long answer to "parkingplaces".

Here they are :

Sorry for the problems caused up until now, I had been told that it was best I didn't put video links on my threads, so... not my fault...

Blessings

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 11:16:04 AM »
Yes. Good question. I should have been more specific. Yes, it's a reconstruction, but of what? Of the Turin Shroud. The videos also disprove the idea that the shroud was only a few hundreds years old as it was said to be by the manipulative/liar/atheists/heathen scumbags who made the carbon test.

My bold.  SHIN, this is precisely why you will not be taken seriously on this forum.  Ad hominem attacks on groups that have absolutely nothing to do with any actual science regarding the Shroud are childish, and rather pointless.  They make you look like a crybaby instead of an adult who has something to say.

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +516/-18
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 11:23:59 AM »
Men make gods in their own image:

Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 11:40:48 AM »
delusion /de·lu·sion/ (d?-loo´zhun) an idiosyncratic false belief that is firmly maintained in spite of incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary.delu´sional - Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers.

^ Nice sig gb. Spot on if you're talking about the theory of evilution... :laugh:

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 11:42:24 AM »
delusion /de·lu·sion/ (d?-loo´zhun) an idiosyncratic false belief that is firmly maintained in spite of incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary.delu´sional - Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers.

^ Nice sig gb. Spot on if you're talking about the theory of evilution... :laugh:

Here's another word to the wise: study what you're talking about, rather than spouting what you were force-fed as a believer.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:46 AM »
The progress you made at ATT and IGI is slowing deteriorating here, Shin. You seem to be reverting back to your old self.

Welcome to WWGHA, Shin, a forum unlike ATT and IGI. Good luck dealing with Graybeard, and everyone else here. Just pray to your God that KCrady doesn't show...

"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 12:03:04 PM »
fucking extra terrestrials fuck everything up....

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 12:21:40 PM »

Here's another word to the wise: study what you're talking about, rather than spouting what you were force-fed as a believer.
Noone was force-fed anything my friend... I became a believer on my own 3 years ago. Simply by reading the bible one day, complete random act.  :P

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 12:22:42 PM »
Noone was force-fed anything my friend... I became a believer on my own 3 years ago. Simply by reading the bible one day, complete random act.  :P

That's even worse. I recommend you go back to school then.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 12:33:42 PM »
The progress you made at ATT and IGI is slowing deteriorating here, Shin. You seem to be reverting back to your old self.

Welcome to WWGHA, Shin, a forum unlike ATT and IGI. Good luck dealing with Graybeard, and everyone else here. Just pray to your God that KCrady doesn't show...
Not at all... You're not being honest.

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 12:36:12 PM »
I'm sorry Shin, I should have been more explicit.

You need to cite papers that have been published and subject to peer review in the relevant scientific journals or abstracts thereof.

Where you consider that a scientific hypotheses has been challenged by peer review e.g. that the radiometric dating of the Turin Shroud has been found to be incorrect then you need to cite that review or abstract.

I'm afraid I may have lead you into thinking that I was looking for youtube videos and that you've been in a quandary as to whether or not you should provide them as your citations despite being explicitly told by a mod not to.

To avoid the quandary and to remove all doubt and the possibility of rule breaking you should simply assume that youtube videos, whilst not always worthless, aren't what is being sought when you're asked for a citation.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 12:37:37 PM »

Schools(the concept of grouping students together in a centralized location for learning) has only existed since Classical antiquity. The Torah has 4000 years. So... you should perhaps check your priorities... Should you die tomorrow... :P

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 12:41:05 PM »

You need to cite papers that have been published and subject to peer review in the relevant scientific journals or abstracts thereof.

Where you consider that a scientific hypotheses has been challenged by peer review e.g. that the radiometric dating of the Turin Shroud has been found to be incorrect then you need to cite that review or abstract.

I'm afraid I may have lead you into thinking that I was looking for youtube videos and that you've been in a quandary as to whether or not you should provide them as your citations despite being explicitly told by a mod not to.

To avoid the quandary and to remove all doubt and the possibility of rule breaking you should simply assume that youtube videos, whilst not always worthless, aren't what is being sought when you're asked for a citation.
Yes, well, 1rst of all I don't know if there was a peer-reviewed paper on this topic, nor am I going to look for one, just bcz of you.

2nd of all, if all you believe in is peer-reviewed papers, you won't go very far in life... :P

Good luck.

Blessings

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »
Schools(the concept of grouping students together in a centralized location for learning) has only existed since Classical antiquity. The Torah has 4000 years. So... you should perhaps check your priorities... Should you die tomorrow... :P

I do not fear death. I also recommend you study some fallacies. I dunno if there's a specific name for the one you're using right now, but "my book is older, therefore is better" is the exact opposite of an argument.
We choose our own gods.

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 12:48:31 PM »

priorities in check, free.
death as an option, unquantifiable.
watching you decompensate mentally priceless.

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »

Yes, well, 1rst of all I don't know if there was a peer-reviewed paper on this topic, nor am I going to look for one, just bcz of you.

2nd of all, if all you believe in is peer-reviewed papers, you won't go very far in life... :P

Good luck.

Blessings

In the first case that means your statement that scientists have found the true face of christ cannot be considered to be correct as it cannot be verified.

In the second case, in the field of science (and you are making a scientific claim in your OP) peer review is the process by which we can be as certain as we can be about any given fact. It is the process by which knowledge progresses which in turn allows you the benefit of, for example, the internet. I suggest therefore that someone who takes advantage of the fruits of the scientific method is more likely to get on in life than someone who doesn't.

I'm not sure what you mean by "blessings" but on the assumption it is a gesture of goodwill then I wish you the secular equivalent.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
OMG I forgot all about POE!

You've all been had.

SHIN, continuing to pretend you are a complete idiot / crazy person will meet with consequences, as it is a form of trolling and, thus, unacceptable on this forum. When you signed up, you agreed to participate in good faith.

Furthermore, it might be a good idea to apologize for the deception.
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.