Author Topic: PURE TRUTH  (Read 2358 times)

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
  • Making atheists cry since 1991
    • PURE TRUTH
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: PURE TRUTH
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
Let's go a step further shall we? If JESUS does not come back by the end of 2020, I will officially become a skeptic. How's that?

So we have eight more years before you stop posting the link to your facebook note?!

EDIT: Sorry, PP. I missed your green text.
Yes
Presuppositionalism wins everytime

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Making atheists cry since 1991

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »
Hi Shin, good luck here. I hope to see your improved posting style present here as well. I'm a forum guide here so if you need help with something please PM me.
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
^ Thx alot. See you around :laugh:

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline Backspace

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • IXNAY
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 10:22:01 PM »
Welcome Shin.  It seems you've cured your "teh" problem -- praise the lard.
There is no opinion so absurd that a preacher could not express it.
-- Bernie Katz

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 10:12:43 AM »
Welcome to the forum.
Word to the wise: turn off your caps lock.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »
Let's go a step further shall we? If JESUS does not come back by the end of 2020, I will officially become a skeptic. How's that?

Damnit, I thought you were counting on 2014.  You will be wasting 6 years shin.

Keep in mind, all this was supposedly 2000 years ago.
    Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. Matthew16:28

But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God. Luke 9:27

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. Matthew 23:36

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34

Nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Matthew 26:64

Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. Mark 9:1

Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Mark 13:30

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Luke 21:32

Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? John 21:22

Waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ ... that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:7-8

But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none. 1 Corinthians 7:29

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son.... Hebrews 1:2

But now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26

Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you. 1 Peter 1:20

But the end of all things is at hand. 1 Peter 4:7

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 1 John 2:18

The Lord is at hand. Philippians 4:5

For the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. James 5:8

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Hebrews 10:37

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass. Revelation 1:1

The time is at hand. Revelation 1:3

Behold, I come quickly. Revelation 3:11, 22:7, 22:12

Surely I come quickly. Revelation 22:20
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012, 01:04:43 PM »

Damnit, I thought you were counting on 2014.  You will be wasting 6 years shin.
Well about that... If 2014 passes & the rapture still hasn't occured then I'll question some things, but I won't leave the faith.

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2012, 05:11:59 PM »
So, then why.... if there are so many indications in the bible that the world was going to end in the lifetime of those alive then.... didn't it?  I mean, some of those biblical quotes are pretty damn unambiguous.  Not much left up to interpretation there.
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin