Author Topic: PURE TRUTH  (Read 2377 times)

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
  • Making atheists cry since 1991
    • PURE TRUTH
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
PURE TRUTH
« on: December 16, 2012, 04:11:50 PM »
Hi everyone! :)

First of all, I wish to thank all the people who made this wonderful website possible.

I'm SHIN. :laugh:

I am a non-denominational/commandment keeping christian. I presume the owner of this website is not a believer. So, I'm expecting this forum to be very biased.

One of the reasons I have come to this forum is because I have something very important to share with everyone...

Indeed, I have now compiled everything necessary for any atheist to start crying like a baby in this facebook note :

https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

This note literally answers almost every question anyone might have about the christian faith. From all different backgrounds, whether you are an atheist, a believer in another god, or someone who simply does not care... that note is for you.

Christians will also find this note to be very interesting as it will most certainly help you increase your faith & bible knowledge.

Be sure to follow all the posts & comments that I will be making in this forum, as I will be destroying atheists &/or false religions &/or all christian denominations. Especially now that I have seen this website's youtube account, which is full of petty & pathetic videos that poorly attempt to prove Yehovah's non-existence & show non-existent bible contradicitons.

I will however, not be debating anyone for the time being... So, don't bother asking me.

Thanks for having me. :police:

Blessings in YahuShua-YaHuWaH's name!

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Malcom Muggeridge : "I myself am convinced that the theory of evolution, especially the extent to which it's been applied, will be one of the great jokes in the history books in the future. Posterity will marvel that so very flimsy & dubious an hypothesis could be accepted with the incredible credulity that it has."

E. Paul Harvey : “Men do not reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them.”

Friedrich Nietzsche : "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

PS : WARNING! WARNING! This message does not apply to Hypocrites &/or people who think they are above reproach in all matters of life. Please remain in your ignorance & continue drinking all the Kool-Aid until you return to the dust from which you were formed.
Presuppositionalism wins everytime

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Making atheists cry since 1991

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: PURE TRUTH
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »
you don't even read that facebook page.
and if you do you don't defend it.
you just let it sit out there so proud of your creation.
give me a break.
pure truth?
yeah, right.
what other tid bits of "pure truth" can you offer up?

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 04:17:15 PM »
Well, I'm such a nice guy that if only 144,000 are going to get in, I'd rather not take someone else's place. Welcome. I've already asked you to please mind your manners. I do hope that you do.

Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 04:19:05 PM »
Well, I'm such a nice guy that if only 144,000 are going to get in, I'd rather not take someone else's place.
?? I'm not a JW.

Nietzsche : "Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

This will save ur life : https://www.facebook.com/notes/nuno-os%C3%B3rio/pure-truth/74076103182

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 04:21:19 PM »
I will however, not be debating anyone for the time being... So, don't bother asking me.

If you can't be bothered to explain your position, then why should you even expect me to go through all those youtube links?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 04:50:16 PM »

If you can't be bothered to explain your position, then why should you even expect me to go through all those youtube links?
I don't. It's entirely your choice. But remember, purposefully not looking at something that might challenge your ideas & prove to be true is considered to be irrational. Most people are not looking for provable truths. Truth is often accompanied by intense pain, and almost no one is looking for painful truths. What people want is beautiful, comforting stories that make them feel better with themselves.

Your choice.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:04:55 PM by SHIN KAIRI »

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 04:55:20 PM »

I don't. It's entirely your choice. But remember, purposefully not looking at something that might challenge your ideas & prove to be true is considered to be irrational. Most people are not looking for provable truths. As you said, truth is often accompanied by intense pain, and almost no one is looking for painful truths. What people want is beautiful, comforting stories that make them feel better with themselves.

Your choice.

We've had a great number of those ideas tossed out here over the site by a wide variety of theists. If you think you can do better, you might try posting a few short position statements, and tell us why you know more than we do. You should be able to start posts now.

You have managed to avoid adornments in your posts as of late. That is much appreciated. Now give us some content.

Note that, out of politeness, get into heated discussions in the introductions section. That is why I am asking you to start new threads if you want to discuss your many ideas so tediously listed in your facebook page.

I would avoid evolution if I were you. Its hard for us to be nice to folks who can't even see that as possible.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 05:02:15 PM »
everybody hold your breath....
SHIN KAIRI has an idea... an idea that doesn't come from the bible....
well... while you hold your breath here is something to entertain you..
plus this is equivalent in nature as to what SHIN KAIRI does....

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
I don't. It's entirely your choice. But remember, purposefully not looking at something that might challenge your ideas & prove to be true is considered to be irrational. Most people are not looking for provable truths. Truth is often accompanied by intense pain, and almost no one is looking for painful truths. What people want is beautiful, comforting stories that make them feel better with themselves.

Your choice.

Something you might want to be aware of; many/most of us here are former christians.  We've already went through the process of "looking at something that might challenge" our ideas, and went through the "intense pain" of deconversion (everyone is different, but some have said deconversion was a painful process for them).  It's not a good idea to imply that we're atheists because we find it comforting to think there is no god.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 05:23:16 PM »
Well, I'm such a nice guy that if only 144,000 are going to get in, I'd rather not take someone else's place.
?? I'm not a JW.
Seems like you are knocking on our door.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 05:29:49 PM »
?? I'm not a JW.

Forgive me. I wasn't accusing you of that but your Facebook page includes this:

By one of the 144.000 : Have you sinned? Have you broken the commandments of the FATHER? Know this My son : All who have ever lived have broken them. None are righteous in all the world... No, not one. This is why I was sent. I became man, a man without sin, who is in the FATHER & who the FATHER is in. I gave of Myself in all humility, relinquishing My glory & power that is all together as GOD, to suffer & die for you! I know you & have always known you. Have understanding : I am your FATHER who gave of His life for you, so the penalty of your sin, which is death, would be paid from now and forever. I then rose again the third day, forever putting your sin & your death beneath My feet. You only need accept this gift, of which there is none greater, & return that love through obedience. I, the CHRIST & King, am the Way to the FATHER, the Word of Truth, & in Me is life eternal. For from Me were you first made alive, & by Me, only, shall you be made alive once more, because of My sacrifice that separates you from sin, which leads to death.

By one of the 144.000 : Repent for all you have done, crucify your life daily, humble yourself before your GOD, in My name, purge yourself of all that binds you to this world... & you shall surely see the Kingdom of Heaven.

By one of the 144.000 : Repent, My people, & give Me glory! CHRIST JESUS is the Way, the Truth, & the Life! Do not just say you know Him, live in Him!... Yea, abide in Him.

By one of the 144.000 : Even so, little ones, the Lord is not without mercy. I wish that all come to repentance & none are lost. My will is that you come to know My love, the love which is fulfilled in CHRIST JESUS, the Lord.

And the only reference I've heard of regarding that number is the limited number of seats available in heaven, as per some believers. If it has multiple meanings, like everything else in the bible, by all means fill us in.

Offline kaziglu bey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +121/-1
  • There is no Big Brother in the sky.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 05:36:37 PM »
And the only reference I've heard of regarding that number is the limited number of seats available in heaven, as per some believers. If it has multiple meanings, like everything else in the bible, by all means fill us in.
Nothing would make my day more than if SHIN KAIRI wasn't even aware of what non sense they had posted on their own page. It would almost be as epic as seeing the Hobbit for a third time. Very well spotted. I'm interested to see the (sad) defense for this.
Seriously though... What would happen if the Great Green Arkleseizure didn't fram up the rammastam before the hermite curve achieved maximum nurdfurdle velocity? Now THAT would be something. AmIrite?

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 06:10:22 PM »
?? I'm not a JW.

Forgive me. I wasn't accusing you of that but your Facebook page includes this:

By one of the 144.000 : Have you sinned? Have you broken the commandments of the FATHER? Know this My son : All who have ever lived have broken them. None are righteous in all the world... No, not one. This is why I was sent. I became man, a man without sin, who is in the FATHER & who the FATHER is in. I gave of Myself in all humility, relinquishing My glory & power that is all together as GOD, to suffer & die for you! I know you & have always known you. Have understanding : I am your FATHER who gave of His life for you, so the penalty of your sin, which is death, would be paid from now and forever. I then rose again the third day, forever putting your sin & your death beneath My feet. You only need accept this gift, of which there is none greater, & return that love through obedience. I, the CHRIST & King, am the Way to the FATHER, the Word of Truth, & in Me is life eternal. For from Me were you first made alive, & by Me, only, shall you be made alive once more, because of My sacrifice that separates you from sin, which leads to death.

By one of the 144.000 : Repent for all you have done, crucify your life daily, humble yourself before your GOD, in My name, purge yourself of all that binds you to this world... & you shall surely see the Kingdom of Heaven.

By one of the 144.000 : Repent, My people, & give Me glory! CHRIST JESUS is the Way, the Truth, & the Life! Do not just say you know Him, live in Him!... Yea, abide in Him.

By one of the 144.000 : Even so, little ones, the Lord is not without mercy. I wish that all come to repentance & none are lost. My will is that you come to know My love, the love which is fulfilled in CHRIST JESUS, the Lord.

LOL ok... This will be ez enough, but I will go by steps with you parking.

Have u ever heard of this? http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/01/us-mayancalendar-poll-idUSBRE8400XH20120501

"Nearly 15 percent of people worldwide believe the world will end during their lifetime and 10 percent think the Mayan calendar could signify it will happen in 2012, according to a new poll."

Let's forget about those delusional sheep who believe the world will end in a few days now... Let us focus on the 15% who think it will end in their lifetime.

U see, the thing is, whether those people are lunatics, religious, atheists, the fact is, they are right. In case you didn't know, since 1948(the rebirth of the nation of Israel), many preachers have been talking about the end times & how we were now in the last days... Well, perhaps u didn't know, but we are in the last days.

So far so good? parking u there :P? good... Let's continue.

Since we are living in the times prophecied of in the book of Revelation(apocalypse), it is only natural that one(who believes) should not be surprised to see that some of the things mentionned there should already be in place. Let's take your example. The 144.000. A believer should ask himself : well... if we're really in the end times, where are those 144.000 & who are they? Well, I have looked & so have many others... & here's what we found : they are indeed already here. At least 2 in each country(speculating). They are in contact with The Lord & are spreading all that He is saying to them, by whatever means they dispose in the country they are situated in. Well, what I found(that you copy/pasted) is a website, created by one of the 144.000

Now, it is our job(true christians) to discern whether or not he is truly one of them, or if he's just another whackjob. I'm not asking you to believe him. I don't care. You came up with this conversation, not me.

He, like all 144.000 supposedly hears from The Lord Himself & writes everything to put on the website. It has been running since 2004. From my knowledge he is american, so he was placed in america along with a few others, but is in contact with some others around the globe.

As far as I'm concerned, he has proven to be a true witness, when compared to what the bible described as a true prophet & a false prophet, with writings that defy understanding & with a steady consistency throughout his Letters. Bible-like imho...

So, for now, I believe in him. This could change at any minute though. Do not think that I'm one of those idiots that follow a cult guru to death. But, so far so good.   

Don't let those few sentences that I've taken from him be an excuse to stop reading the rest of the link. :P

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 06:13:04 PM »
For undeniable/extensive proof that we are indeed living in the end times, please refer to my signature link. Scroll down until u see : "The END is almost here... Get serious NOW! 2011-2020! Are you ready?"

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 06:25:53 PM »
For undeniable/extensive proof that we are indeed living in the end times, please refer to my signature link. Scroll down until u see : "The END is almost here... Get serious NOW! 2011-2020! Are you ready?"

Okay SHIN. I've been listening to people tell me the end is near since Garner Ted Armstrong in the late 60's. It isn't. And when 2021 comes around and JC is still a no-show, remember this.

I am an atheist. I am telling you right now in 2012 that Jesus will not return by 2020. I know this. For a fact. So, when he hasn't come back by the date you predict, remember that you were told he wouldn't by an atheist. And when he doesn't return, ask yourself why you thought he would.

Laugh at me all you want. Tell your kids and grandkids about the crazy atheist who thinks JC won't be coming back soon. Giggle over lewd discussion about my fate as a non-believer. But when 2020 is over and he still isn't here, at least give thought to the possibility that the reason I knew he wouldn't is because I know that he never existed. Nor did your god.

I don't know your age. But I hope you have a long and prosperous life. However, at some point you will die. And if it is an event that you are at least slightly aware of, you will be perplexed as to why JC didn't return while you were alive. This will make no sense to you. But then, if you are not too senile, remember this. An atheist told you he wouldn't.

What do I know that you don't? That he isn't real.

The same applies to your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren, on down the line ad infinitum.. Tell them that a crazy atheist said that Jesus would never return. Laugh until your belly hurts. But after your descendants live their long and happy and prosperous life that I hope they do, they too will at some point be on their deathbed. And they too will be able to remember that an atheist, way back in 2012, told their dad/grandpa/great grandpa (again ad infinitum) that JC would not come in their lifetime either.

Hope all you want. It isn't possible. And an atheist told you that. Right here. Right now. In 2012.

Don't die wondering why nobody gave you the right information. Because I just did.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 06:42:56 PM »
Let's go a step further shall we? If JESUS does not come back by the end of 2020, I will officially become a skeptic. How's that?

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 06:46:23 PM »
Interesting that we as humans think we are so important that Jesus just has to come back during our lifetimes.  And it is always just a little down the road.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 06:52:48 PM »
Let's go a step further shall we? If JESUS does not come back by the end of 2020, I will officially become a skeptic. How's that?

There is no need to wait. But if you must, you must.

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 06:57:17 PM »
hell lets fucking go all the way
lets talk about jesus existing in the first place, ok?
you go first.
where did jesus come from?

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 07:00:55 PM »
Easy question to start with.  I'm going with the pumpkin patch.

Offline kaziglu bey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +121/-1
  • There is no Big Brother in the sky.
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »
This is a very honest and respectable statement and I applaud you for it. How about more of this instead?
Seriously though... What would happen if the Great Green Arkleseizure didn't fram up the rammastam before the hermite curve achieved maximum nurdfurdle velocity? Now THAT would be something. AmIrite?

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 07:07:48 PM »
Guys, even I'm guilty of this, but we've started having a discussion in an introduction thread. It would be better if we took this elsewhere...

PP

SHIN, this is in green because I'm speaking as a moderator. You can start threads now. Take what you want out of this one and start something new that continues with the parts you want to keep discussing...

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
heheh..
oh yeah:welcome to the forum SHIN KAIRI....

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »
Interesting that we as humans think we are so important that Jesus just has to come back during our lifetimes.  And it is always just a little down the road.
;)

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 07:23:50 PM »
"My kids' right to not get murdered exceeds your right to own a gun."

Nice sig btw... ;)

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2012, 07:25:20 PM »
This is a very honest and respectable statement and I applaud you for it. How about more of this instead?
;)

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
Hey Shin.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2012, 08:30:41 PM »

So we have eight more years before you stop posting the link to your facebook note?!

EDIT: Sorry, PP. I missed your green text.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 08:35:12 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-22
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 08:45:43 PM »