Author Topic: the real is illusion - the illusion is real [#2698]  (Read 631 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
the real is illusion - the illusion is real [#2698]
« on: December 14, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »
Dear HuManBeIngs ;-)

sorry about the bad english I write... I thank you for your "wake up-thoughts" about the story of all religions....

I hope giving perhaps more INPUT for you and all AWKWARD and INTRANSIGENT THINKER and MOVERICKS and NOTMAINSTREAM-thinker

Somemore other curiosities I found in my old schoolbible from 1974  Deutsche Ausgabe der Jerusalemer Bibel mit Erläuterung from 1974, 18. Auflage, Herder-Verlag Freiburg ISBN 3-451-01495-5

So, have a nice day....

Old-Testament: in Genesis 6.1 (Nephillim) - 6.4.

or Exodus 4.21 - 4.22;

Book of wisdom (perhaps a good junkee person or like the esoterics calling "Channeling prophet";-))) 1.13 - 1.15;  2.23 - 2.24;  3.1 - 3.9

New-Testament: Hebr. 7.1 - 7.4; Hebr. 11.3 ; 11.5; Hebr. 3.19 - 4.2;

Kolosser 2.9; 3.9 - 3.16
Eph. 1.10 ; 6.14

1st. Thimotheus 4.1 ; 4.12 - 4.15

1st. Korinther 14.2 - 14.53; 

1st. Korinther 15.11 (daily death = perhaps like ZAZEN(buddh)= without thoughts and without emotions)  ; 

1st. Korinther 15.40 physical body and lighterian body

Joh. 20.11 - 20.18 [Maria from Magdala (not Jesus mother!... in the bible there are  minimum 4 woman who called Maria... Maria from Magdala, Maria Klopas woman, etc.) is a little stupid/crazy or whatever, because she can not remember between a few hours after murdering how Jesus personality looking for *äähhmmm??? and after a little while she remembers him as her rabbuni *rofl what shit they had taken?]

--
AGAPE
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Re: the real is illusion - the illusion is real [#2698]
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 05:42:24 PM »
Sorry, I just had a hard time following that.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +732/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 05:46:41 PM »
What! They've translated the bible into German too! Excuse me while I slam my farfegnugen against the table.

Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »
I'm thinking of buying some elephants for my work commute.  Anyone have thoughts on the lawnmower debate (gas or electric)?

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 05:59:41 PM »
weedwhacker, 4 stroke.. with a blade not strings.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 08:23:34 PM »
weedwhacker, 4 stroke.. with a blade not strings.

Lowes or Home Depot?

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 08:27:16 PM »
garage sale.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »
I'm thinking of buying some elephants for my work commute.  Anyone have thoughts on the lawnmower debate (gas or electric)?

I got heartily sick of battling (to start and run) the petrol driven 2 stroke and 4 stroke mowers I've owned.
I bought an el-cheapo (Ozito) $80 electric (3 year warranty) and have "tested" it thoroughly (rigorously).
It continues to thrive in relatively tough (demanding) conditions.
The only negative (once you get used to flicking power cords from under blade) is the cut width of each pass.
The electric mower cut width is perhaps almost 1/3 less than the larger of my petrol torturers, which means of course I have to make more passes to cut the same sized areas. I just see this as beneficial additional exercise.

So if you are seriously considering electric and are not aiming at jungle then go for it is my recommendation.
Starts effortlessly first time everytime, doesn't run out of fuel, is very very quiet compared to the others, no fumes, very lightweight and manuverable, and long extension powercords are v cheap nowadays.

And let me also note, I bought a 1100W (240V) whippersnipper (weedwhacker in your vernacular) and have aimed it successfully at everything (including clearing 4 year growth in the neighbouring paddock) It too I heartily recommend as an alternative to fighting small petrol motors.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:50:08 PM by kin hell »
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 08:41:46 PM »
So, this thread is becoming useful, based on a random thought!  I'm pleased.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 10:03:06 PM »
I think I just lost a few brain cells...if I had any to begin with.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +219/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 07:25:58 AM »
He's obviously babbling about Gnostic crap, as popularised by the Matrix.

PKD was the ultimate Praeterist:

Regardless of the feeling that he was somehow experiencing a divine communication, Dick was never fully able to rationalize the events. For the rest of his life, he struggled to comprehend what was occurring, questioning his own sanity and perception of reality. He transcribed what thoughts he could into an eight-thousand-page, one-million-word journal dubbed the Exegesis. From 1974 until his death in 1982, Dick spent many nights writing in this journal. A recurring theme in Exegesis is PKD's hypothesis that history had been stopped in the 1st century AD., and that "the Empire never ended". He saw Rome as the pinnacle of materialism and despotism, which, after forcing the Gnostics underground, had kept the population of Earth enslaved to worldly possessions. Dick believed that VALIS had communicated with him, and anonymous others, to induce the impeachment of U.S. President Richard Nixon, whom Dick believed to be the current Emperor of Rome incarnate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_K._Dick
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +125/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 09:53:27 AM »
Dear HuManBeIngs ;-)

sorry about the bad english I write... I thank you for your "wake up-thoughts" about the story of all religions....

I hope giving perhaps more INPUT for you and all AWKWARD and INTRANSIGENT THINKER and MOVERICKS and NOTMAINSTREAM-thinker

Somemore other curiosities I found in my old schoolbible from 1974  Deutsche Ausgabe der Jerusalemer Bibel mit Erläuterung from 1974, 18. Auflage, Herder-Verlag Freiburg ISBN 3-451-01495-5

So, have a nice day....

Old-Testament: in Genesis 6.1 (Nephillim) - 6.4.

or Exodus 4.21 - 4.22;

Book of wisdom (perhaps a good junkee person or like the esoterics calling "Channeling prophet";-))) 1.13 - 1.15;  2.23 - 2.24;  3.1 - 3.9

New-Testament: Hebr. 7.1 - 7.4; Hebr. 11.3 ; 11.5; Hebr. 3.19 - 4.2;

Kolosser 2.9; 3.9 - 3.16
Eph. 1.10 ; 6.14

1st. Thimotheus 4.1 ; 4.12 - 4.15

1st. Korinther 14.2 - 14.53; 

1st. Korinther 15.11 (daily death = perhaps like ZAZEN(buddh)= without thoughts and without emotions)  ; 

1st. Korinther 15.40 physical body and lighterian body

Joh. 20.11 - 20.18 [Maria from Magdala (not Jesus mother!... in the bible there are  minimum 4 woman who called Maria... Maria from Magdala, Maria Klopas woman, etc.) is a little stupid/crazy or whatever, because she can not remember between a few hours after murdering how Jesus personality looking for *äähhmmm??? and after a little while she remembers him as her rabbuni *rofl what shit they had taken?]

--
AGAPE

Dave, please resume your medication. It's important. It really does help.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.