Author Topic: Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure  (Read 507 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure
« on: December 13, 2012, 05:13:32 PM »
As you'd probably expect, there's a fairly significant backlog of "love letters" to post here.  Rather than putting them all up at once, I'm going to just do two or three per day -- this will prevent the regulars from getting overwhelmed and will also provide proper opportunity for each letter to get the treatment it deserves.  This will probably take about a week or so to complete.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline shnozzola

Re: Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
Hey, One
      Many of us hung out at ATT.  Where did you hang out, if you don't mind me askin?
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Re: Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
Hey, One
      Many of us hung out at ATT.  Where did you hang out, if you don't mind me askin?

I didn't really hang out anywhere for most of the hiatus.  I spent most of my free time reading and watching my TV shows.  A couple of weeks or so ago, I registered at the forums for The Thinking Atheist, but there are a lot of very serious shitheads there, so even before WWGHA came back up, I had already been thinking about leaving.  I haven't written the place off yet, but I'm very close to it.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn