Author Topic: Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure  (Read 608 times)

Offline naemhni

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure
« on: December 13, 2012, 05:13:32 PM »
As you'd probably expect, there's a fairly significant backlog of "love letters" to post here.  Rather than putting them all up at once, I'm going to just do two or three per day -- this will prevent the regulars from getting overwhelmed and will also provide proper opportunity for each letter to get the treatment it deserves.  This will probably take about a week or so to complete.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline shnozzola

• Reader
  • Darwins +140/-2
Re: Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
Hey, One
      Many of us hung out at ATT.  Where did you hang out, if you don't mind me askin?
We have guided missiles and misguided men.  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Why can't girls have dinosaur shoes?"

Offline naemhni

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
Re: Note From Your Mailman Re: The Long Closure
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
Hey, One
      Many of us hung out at ATT.  Where did you hang out, if you don't mind me askin?

I didn't really hang out anywhere for most of the hiatus.  I spent most of my free time reading and watching my TV shows.  A couple of weeks or so ago, I registered at the forums for The Thinking Atheist, but there are a lot of very serious shitheads there, so even before WWGHA came back up, I had already been thinking about leaving.  I haven't written the place off yet, but I'm very close to it.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn