Author Topic: Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven'  (Read 530 times)

Offline snotnosetommy

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven'
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:47:00 AM »
I kind of hope this is true...

http://gma.yahoo.com/heaven-real-saw-scientist-says-183522717--abc-news-health.html

...because of this...

"Alexander said there was a young woman who soared across time and space with him on a butterfly wing and gave him a message to take back from Heaven.

"She looked at me, and this was with no words, but the concepts came straight into mind: You are love; you are cherished; there's nothing you have to fear; there's nothing you can do wrong," he said.

...(my emphasis) which means, you can get into heaven not matter what!  No following any particular religious path - nice! (...if heaven is your thing)

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven'
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »
This topic has already been posted, many days ago.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:11:11 PM »
It reemerged on Yahoo today.  If you want to experience brain failure, read some of the comments.  Personal stories about someone's brother, aunt, ex-husband, etc, and Pascal's Wager flowed from everyone's fingertips.  I don't think I've used the downvote button as many times as I did today.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 12:17:35 PM »
Ever since Yahoo! Accidentally deleted my e-mail account in 2003, and wouldn't reset it (and give back the 8,000+ poems I had copied to it at the time[1]) I do not go to Yahoo! Or anything it has its name on. I guess you could say I have been boycotting them for almost 10 years.

-Nam
 1. I was only able to recover through other means about 2,000 of them
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline snotnosetommy

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 09:55:42 AM »
My bad - I only searched in the Religion in the News section - it's already in General...

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,23987.msg534944.html#msg534944