I respect your thoughtfulness and have answers to your 10
questions. I am a Christian who tries hard to be one even though I am not perfect
and do make mistakes. Here is my attempt to answer your 10 questions, some are
correct but some may or may not be. Please bear with me, I tried my
imperfect best to answer the questions. Sincerely, Ed
1) I wish God would heal amputees but perhaps the reason he does not is
because that would be too obvious a miracle. Obvious miracles could replace
faith to the point when there would be no faith. Without faith there is no
salvation, this is why you must choose Christianity before you die and see God.
2) Food is provided but much of the time, the country's government steals
the food for themselves to eat or sell.
3) This is a tough question but I think that the old testament writers
could not fully interpret Gods' inspirational meanings. This is one of the
reasons why Jesus came here, to clarify what God The Father meant. This is why
you do not read such laws within the new testament.
4) The Bible is scientifically accurate, for example: biblical lists of
clean and unclean creatures have a significance often ignored. These lists
emphasize a fact not discovered until late in the last century, that animals
carry diseases dangerous to man. In fact, the same animals labeled unclean in
Scripture still carry parasitic diseases that are still dangerous to human
One of Gods' laws is to circumcise a baby boy when he is exactly 8 days
old, doctors now know that a baby's' immune system is very strong on the 8th
day. Also, Modern scientific studies have shown that the blood-clotting
mechanism in a baby is not fully developed until the eighth day, so it was not
wise to do a surgical procedure earlier because of the threat of hemorrhage.
The Bible revealed that the earth is round. Job 26:10, Prov 8:27, Isaiah
40:22, Amos 9:6. The people of the fifteenth century feared sailing because
they thought they would fall over the edge of the flat earth. Yet the Bible
revealed the truth in 1000 B.C. 2500 years before man discovered it for
5) During ancient times, "slaves" were actually paid servants whom were
treated well. The Egyptians did not treat their slaves ( servants ) well so God
put an end to that.
6) Mankind is responsible for the present schism between God and us, its a
wonder that God answers any prayers.
7) Because evidence can replace faith into non-existence, we need faith.
Because about 2,000 years ago, Jesus said: "I will not return until the
9) Jesus was referring to his body and blood in the spiritual sense.
10) Because many Christians are only lukewarm christians, fervent
Christians whom strive hard to obey God will only get a divorce if the spouse had sex
with someone else.