Author Topic: Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven'  (Read 452 times)

Offline snotnosetommy

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven'
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:47:00 AM »
I kind of hope this is true...

http://gma.yahoo.com/heaven-real-saw-scientist-says-183522717--abc-news-health.html

...because of this...

"Alexander said there was a young woman who soared across time and space with him on a butterfly wing and gave him a message to take back from Heaven.

"She looked at me, and this was with no words, but the concepts came straight into mind: You are love; you are cherished; there's nothing you have to fear; there's nothing you can do wrong," he said.

...(my emphasis) which means, you can get into heaven not matter what!  No following any particular religious path - nice! (...if heaven is your thing)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven'
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »
This topic has already been posted, many days ago.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Online rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:11:11 PM »
It reemerged on Yahoo today.  If you want to experience brain failure, read some of the comments.  Personal stories about someone's brother, aunt, ex-husband, etc, and Pascal's Wager flowed from everyone's fingertips.  I don't think I've used the downvote button as many times as I did today.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 12:17:35 PM »
Ever since Yahoo! Accidentally deleted my e-mail account in 2003, and wouldn't reset it (and give back the 8,000+ poems I had copied to it at the time[1]) I do not go to Yahoo! Or anything it has its name on. I guess you could say I have been boycotting them for almost 10 years.

-Nam
 1. I was only able to recover through other means about 2,000 of them
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline snotnosetommy

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 09:55:42 AM »
My bad - I only searched in the Religion in the News section - it's already in General...

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,23987.msg534944.html#msg534944