Author Topic: Origin of 'dream and vision' Accounts FOUND  (Read 3877 times)

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Origin of 'dream and vision' Accounts FOUND
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2012, 10:55:49 PM »
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline jaimehlers

• Professor
  • Darwins +599/-19
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2012, 11:09:53 PM »
This just keeps getting better and better.  So we have time travelers, a technology which is unquestionably science fiction even today, who go back to the past to show off to primitive human cultures, which is bizarre enough in its own right.  So they take an outdated computer in order to play an outdated CD-ROM, instead of more modern computer technology which has been developed since, let alone whatever might develop in the future.

A tablet computer or a smartphone is portable (running off batteries) and can hold considerably more data than a CD or even a DVD.  Not to mention hundreds of times more powerful than a 386 or 486.  Sorry, I'm just not buying this.

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2012, 11:23:54 PM »
^ I was thinking that too.... pretty sure my iphone/ipad would have made such a task vastly easier than a 486 PC from the mid 90s.  Im amazed enough at the fact that people believe in religion.... that people buy THIS complete nonsense is..... I dont know that I have a word for it.... I want to say astonishing, but that doesn't cover it adequately or negatively enough.
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2012, 11:30:38 PM »
As the saying goes: A Sucker is born every minute.

However I am very confused as to how this sucker got roped into believe in this.

To reiterate with 3sigma asked: Where's the peer reviewed articles? And hell, where are any articles by Ron Pegg regardless of being peer reviewed. All Eddy is going on are links which link back to the website he created.

Strange, really.   &)
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2012, 01:07:34 AM »
Unfortunately the Publisher does not wish this information to be available at the present time so I am unable to supply a link.

maybe in the future, when it is available, you could send it back in time to us now?
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2012, 01:12:41 AM »
So, Eddy I did a little research on you and Pegg, and I found that you wrote 4 books but ol' Pegg only wrote 1 or 2 but what I found interesting is that one of them seemed to be a collaboration (it had both your names in the title but it said "by Ronald Pegg") but what I found most interesting was 2 things:

1. One of your books was listed on his page, and
2. You own the rights to his work

Is Ronald Pegg dead?

And if you own the rights to his books what is all this "permission" stuff about?

I also noticed that all his work is published at the same time all your work is published. Coincidence?

And, why doesn't Ronald Pegg speak to anyone? And, why are you the only one who does?

What I think: you're the same person, and you're peddling.

(I got all this info from the National Library of Australia, and other forums where it's just you peddling)

[Edit]

I just researched solely on "Ronald Pegg" of Australia for the past hour. Every time I thought I was going to get just information on Pegg I saw Eddy's name.

I did find a book from 2001 called "Trench Warrior" by a Ronald Pegg, which is a Christian book but I don't know if it's the same guy. Couldn't find anymore information on it.

So, I am thinking that Eddy here and Pegg are the same person (they both have their books published by the same publisher) and this guy is just peddling his books. And, he's been to A LOT OF FORUMS!

-Nam
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 02:53:32 AM by Nam »
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2012, 04:47:33 AM »
SO you are willing to release it via PM? That makes no sense so I am going to just assume you're dodging.
Wrong assumption.
I assumed the person asking was serious with the request and thus responded seriously.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2012, 04:48:55 AM »
Eddy, I have a {personal} question:…..
Please see new post on ‘Introduction Page’:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,24000.0.html

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2012, 04:50:28 AM »
So, Eddy I did a little research on you and Pegg, and I found that you wrote 4 books but ol' Pegg only wrote 1 or 2
Incorrect.
As Emily found (see an earlier post) Ronald Pegg has written over 18 Booklets.
They have not yet been publicly released because they are more confusing than my simple 4 Texts TEST and explanation.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2012, 04:51:47 AM »
Strangely enough, I also haven’t seen it mentioned on the news.....
The owner of Pegg's IP and Works has not yet released Pegg’s discoveries to the media.
But as my introduction statement said, I am tentatively mentioning it on forums.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2012, 04:54:21 AM »
...but what I found interesting is that one of them seemed to be a collaboration (it had both your names in the title but it said "by Ronald Pegg")
The actual information regarding the ACU Book page says:
“Compilation of Pegg's 7 years of Research and Findings”. (I compiled some of his works from his Booklets)

Author and Researcher: Ronald Pegg. (Self explanatory)

Editor: Eddy Pengelly.
(again self explanatory. I added some of my finding in this publication in a couple of chapters before I decided to conduct my own research and then have it published {2004-2007} under my research name of Eddy Pengelly.)

Apparently, for some reason, the National Library of Australia has put both names on the book.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2012, 04:59:06 AM »
but what I found most interesting was 2 things:
1. One of your books was listed on his page, and
2. You own the rights to his work
3. Is Ronald Pegg dead?
4. And if you own the rights to his books what is all this "permission" stuff about?
5. I also noticed that all his work is published at the same time all your work is published. Coincidence?
6. And, why doesn't Ronald Pegg speak to anyone? And, why are you the only one who does?
7. What I think: you're the same person.
8. So, I am thinking that Eddy here and Pegg are the same person (they both have their books published by the same publisher)

1. In the ACU Book about Pegg’s work that I complied, I included a couple of chapters regarding my own research that confirmed some of Pegg’s claims. So, as author of those few chapters, my name will (of coarse) appear in the credits.

2. I did. (see 4)

3. Unknown, but not to my knowledge.

4. As a researcher, I acquired the rights to the works of Ronald Pegg (as stated in the publications of those earlier times), but now in 2012 a company has bought all the IP and Rights. The company now decides what goes public and when.

5. Incorrect.
Pegg’s Original Research Booklets: 1996 to 2002, Ronald Pegg.
Ancient Chronicles Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg, Eddy Pengelly - Editor, 2003
A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus Unsealed, Eddy Pengelly, 2004
A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations, Eddy Pengelly, 2005
A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods and Atlantis, Eddy Pengelly, 2006
Penguins, Square Pegs, and Coincidences, Eddy Pengelly, 2006
Nostradamus Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg, Eddy Pengelly - Editor, 2006
World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins, Eddy Pengelly, 2007

6. Ronald Pegg ceased his research activities in 2002 and since then he has not contacted anyone.
I have never met him, did not and do not know where he lived, and the only contact with him was by telephone and via a post office box opened in Adelaide by his proof reader, John Page (also whom I have never met or know of his whereabouts).

7. You are not the first to suggest this.

8. By the same publisher, yes, it was the one I set up a year after Pegg left the project.
I am not Ronald Pegg.
About Ronald Pegg: http://www.thesecondwitness.com.au/ronaldpegg/index.php
About me (as a researcher of Time Travel) : http://www.tt2012.com.au/PPHC-SG/eddypengelly/index.php

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +551/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2012, 05:23:52 AM »
I have read this thread through. I have looked at the video at .

In the latter, which significantly has “comments disabled”, I see, at 0:30, the famous statue of the Roman She-wolf in the myth of Romulus and Remus, which Pegg claims equates to “like unto a calf” as per Revelations:4:7.

It is nothing like a calf.

If Pegg thinks this is “like unto a calf”, one can only assume that he has  never seen a clear picture of it, let alone any ancient or contemporaneous statue –

Not only that but the three artefacts chosen by Pegg as evidence to his theory are but 3 or 4 taken from an area rich in antiquities – he could at least have taken a little time to get some far better pictures of more representative statuary. Yet thats is how he starts his proof, and this is one of but many errors he makes at 10 second intervals throughout the video.

To the casual observer and, indeed anyone with any sense of perspective, Pegg has chronic mental health problems. He makes the most outrageously unsubstantiated statements and then builds on them. He has nothing resembling evidence.

We are asked, not only without evidence, but with obviously irrelevant statements, to suspend belief about time travel, computers and CD ROMs. (Why is anyone from the future using CD ROMs? (Does this not scream out, “This delusion came from someone who thought CD ROMs were the final future development of IT?)

The danger with people like Pegg is that some people of low intelligence / education and no critical thinking skills believe them: this is how all snake-oil salesmen, Bernie Madoffs, Benny Hinns, Religions, etc., start.

Eddy_P has failed to give any scientific explanation or credible independent evidence of any of the garbage that he needs so as to be able to validate any of his claims and I feel that arguing/ debating this thread is a waste of valuable time and effort. Furthermore, Eddy_P’s lack of ability to do anything other than provide links to more deluded ramblings of a man with mental disabilities shows that Eddy_P cannot be fully equipped with those all-important critical thinking skills either.

It have therefore decided to lock the topic.

I will be happy to open it again when Eddy_P provides detailed plans of a time-machine.

GB Mod

Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”