but what I found most interesting was 2 things:
1. One of your books was listed on his page, and
2. You own the rights to his work
3. Is Ronald Pegg dead?
4. And if you own the rights to his books what is all this "permission" stuff about?
5. I also noticed that all his work is published at the same time all your work is published. Coincidence?
6. And, why doesn't Ronald Pegg speak to anyone? And, why are you the only one who does?
7. What I think: you're the same person.
8. So, I am thinking that Eddy here and Pegg are the same person (they both have their books published by the same publisher)
1. In the ACU Book about Pegg’s work that I complied, I included a couple of chapters regarding my own research that confirmed some of Pegg’s claims. So, as author of those few chapters, my name will (of coarse) appear in the credits.
2. I did. (see 4)
3. Unknown, but not to my knowledge.
4. As a researcher, I acquired the rights to the works of Ronald Pegg (as stated in the publications of those earlier times), but now in 2012 a company has bought all the IP and Rights. The company now decides what goes public and when.
Pegg’s Original Research Booklets: 1996 to 2002, Ronald Pegg.Ancient Chronicles Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg
, Eddy Pengelly - Editor, 2003A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus Unsealed
, Eddy Pengelly, 2004A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations
, Eddy Pengelly, 2005A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods and Atlantis
, Eddy Pengelly, 2006Penguins, Square Pegs, and Coincidences
, Eddy Pengelly, 2006Nostradamus Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg
, Eddy Pengelly - Editor, 2006World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins
, Eddy Pengelly, 2007
6. Ronald Pegg ceased his research activities in 2002 and since then he has not contacted anyone.
I have never met him, did not and do not know where he lived, and the only contact with him was by telephone and via a post office box opened in Adelaide by his proof reader, John Page (also whom I have never met or know of his whereabouts).
7. You are not the first to suggest this.
8. By the same publisher, yes, it was the one I set up a year after Pegg left the project.
I am not Ronald Pegg.
About Ronald Pegg: http://www.thesecondwitness.com.au/ronaldpegg/index.php
About me (as a researcher of Time Travel) : http://www.tt2012.com.au/PPHC-SG/eddypengelly/index.php