Author Topic: Origin of 'dream and vision' Accounts FOUND  (Read 3854 times)

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +300/-32
Re: Origin of 'dream and vision' Accounts FOUND
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 03:07:58 PM »
It was a Samsung NC215S the first solar powered notebook computer issued in 2011,[1] they took one of them back to 1995 collected a few cd's and the continued to travel to the ancient past. 

Whatever sensible question we pose, he will comeback with a little more BS. Such is the nature of the ?( your term here)
 1. Oh there was a patent  in 1993 for a solar powered laptop. http://www.google.com/patents. But it was never made.

This.  Or they sent a gas-powered generator back.  Or some other excuse made-up on the spot.

I'm sure there's an ad-hoc, made-up excuse for why none of these technological artifacts have ever been recovered for analysis.  Plastic like that doesn't break down beyond recognition in a few centuries.  I'm sure the Illuminati is responsible for having destroyed it all.
I have not encountered any mechanical malfunctioning in my spirit.  It works every single time I need it to.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »
Imagine what kind of a society we would be if whoever went back in time with a simple CD and a computer also brought with them to share the earlier civilizations:

*Copernicus' findings on heliocentrism
*brought with them a few of Galileo's telescopes
*brought with them some of Hubble's findings
*brought with them E=MC2
*brought with them what Kepler discovered
*what Einstein discovered
*what Tesla discovered
*what Newton discovered
*what da Vinci discovered
*what Flemming discovered
*the discovery of DNA[1]
etc, etc, etc,

I'm sorry, but I am not buying this crap. With such an amazing ability to travel back in time, someone really messed up big time. To travel back in time just to give a group of people a CD and a computer is bullshit. And not only that, if someone does have the ability to travel back in time, why stop with just starting religion. How about on the way back to 1985 stop by Germany on Augurst 31, 1939 before they attacked Poland and probably stopping WWII. What bring back something that's harmful to humanity, and forget that which is helpful?

I'm not buying this whole nonsense at all.
 1. sorry, I forgot who discovered that  :-[
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:08:48 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »
My name is Eddy Pengelly, from South Australia (a totally different state).
I was the primary researcher and spokesperson for the PPHC Study Group (2003-2006)
I was the chief consultant for World Breaking Discoveries (2007 - 2011) and from 2012 chief consultant for Ron Pegg Discoveries Pty Ltd

I would support the research of a man or company that paid me as well.

Ron Pegg's claims were contentious and in total contradiction to what I had learnt at Church and School, but after the initial shock of being presented an opinion so different to anything that I had previously encountered, I decided to continue to examine his claims and personally evaluate the evidence for myself with an open mind - by concentrating on the presented evidence while trying to put aside my own ideas about the emotive topics I was studying.

No bias here.  &)

While his original research has been available over the internet for many years, I believed it was now time that the general public here in Australia are given the opportunity to personally investigate the evidence for themselves.

For a small fee of coarse. Step right up folks and buy you some genuine home spun medicinal grade truth!

I set up a Study Group, produced seminars and study sessions, and created a website in order for people from all over the world to be able to preview some of his amazing discoveries and gain access to our Resource Books that report upon his findings.

The POINT of Pegg's discoveries is that the origins of Religions have been found - and they are not of divine origin, as the stories are about the pictures and contents of modern cd-roms due to time travel trips back to the past.
[/quote]
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2012, 07:07:00 AM »
But why would someone from the 20th Century take a CD-ROM back in time to put on a show for less technologically advanced cultures, with the specific intention of starting religions?
No, they did not go back to start religions.
Ronald Pegg believed that when a time machine was (will be) built, the first field trip was back to the ancient Middle East, somewhere around the Mesopotamian region.

The purpose was simple - using their new toy (time machine) and showing off, the chrononauts gave a 'show and tell' of the future to the very first civilized people they could find.

It has been proposed that historical cd-roms were selected which were relevant to neighbouring regions (from which future civilizations would emerge), but would mean nothing to the ancient locals due to their lack of geographical understanding. In this way, the experiment could be a success without damaging history. If the people could not understand what they were seeing, then the brief appearance of modern technology and the showing of future information would not change history.

Religions were an unfortunate side effect.
Why then, did 'time messengers' go back to the past, again ?
In order to try to correct the side affect of the time travel experiment (ie. the first field trip).
While not understanding the future events, the ancient people perceived the chrononauts to be angels, and the images from the cd-roms gave rise to stories about gods. Thus sprouted Religions and the worshipping of various gods that cascaded through the Middle East and affected the Sumerian, Mesopotamian, and Egyptian civilizations (just to mention a few).

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2012, 07:54:32 AM »
If the people could not understand what they were seeing, then the brief appearance of modern technology and the showing of future information would not change history.

{snip}

While not understanding the future events, the ancient people perceived the chrononauts to be angels, and the images from the cd-roms gave rise to stories about gods. Thus sprouted Religions and the worshipping of various gods that cascaded through the Middle East and affected the Sumerian, Mesopotamian, and Egyptian civilizations (just to mention a few).

Do you not see the contradiction here?
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +223/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 07:57:42 AM »
I'm not buying this whole nonsense at all.

Oh, wow. How about Inverted Spin Gravity?
http://gravityfound.org/

I'd like to say something intelligent about this topic, but I found that I can't; therefore I will have to say something dumb.

Hey, Eddy, why don't you enable comments on this youtube video?
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Online natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +67/-0
  • Polyatheist
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 10:54:12 PM »
The purpose was simple - using their new toy (time machine) and showing off, the chrononauts gave a 'show and tell' of the future to the very first civilized people they could find.

Uh, why? Honestly, what on earth did they hope to achieve by doing this?

It has been proposed that historical cd-roms were selected which were relevant to neighbouring regions (from which future civilizations would emerge), but would mean nothing to the ancient locals due to their lack of geographical understanding. In this way, the experiment could be a success without damaging history. If the people could not understand what they were seeing, then the brief appearance of modern technology and the showing of future information would not change history.

Religions were an unfortunate side effect.

Can you not see the problem here?

Why then, did 'time messengers' go back to the past, again ?
In order to try to correct the side affect of the time travel experiment (ie. the first field trip).

How was the second trip supposed to alter the effects of the first?
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +280/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 11:09:30 PM »
Ronald Pegg believed that when a time machine was (will be) built, the first field trip was back to the ancient Middle East, somewhere around the Mesopotamian region.

So people who will build a time machine stopped off in the 20th century to pick up some woefully outdated, low-capacity storage media, rather than using the storage media they undoubtedly possessed in the future era where the time machine was constructed?

Heeheeheeheehee!  Cool story, Eddy.  I don't believe a word of it.

You see, if *I* were travelling back through time from the year 2012, I know I could do a more convincing job of it than your inept "chrononauts."  I could probably conceal 100-200 times the storage of a CD-ROM on a USB key or Compact Flash-enabled piece of electronics in a pocket of My robe, along with the remote control for an LCD projector located in the time machine itself.  Give it another 30-40 years and I'd probably have an iPod-sized holographic projector, running on nanotechnology and quantum computing, up My sleeve or even woven into the sleeve of My robe.  I could essentially just point, cry "Behold!" (in the appropriate local language, due to an ear implant and a link to a super-BabelFish), and have 3-D Signs and Wonders appear between Me and whomever I was addressing.

But a CD-ROM?  No.  That betrays considerable naïvété and lack of future-thinking imagination on the part of Mr. Pegg, and an even more considerable lack of critical thinking on the part of his retinue.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +434/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »
This makes perfect sense to me.  After all, didn't they dig up a copy of Gray's Sports Almanac by the Dead Sea Scrolls back in 1955 or something?
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 11:48:32 PM »
Okay, someone takes a CD-ROM to the past...what are they playing them on? Or, is it not just the disk but the machine? And, if so: where are they plugging it into?

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Online natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +67/-0
  • Polyatheist
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2012, 01:06:30 AM »
So people who will build a time machine stopped off in the 20th century to pick up some woefully outdated, low-capacity storage media, rather than using the storage media they undoubtedly possessed in the future era where the time machine was constructed?

I think you've hit the nail Astreja... clobbered it, in fact.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +707/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 07:45:07 AM »

Eddy, that is about as poor and unimaginative explanation there is.  Going back in time to visit primitive savages who would not even understand time traveler is not showing off.  It is a pointless waste of time.  It is like showing a chimp your new Ferrari.  And anyone bright enough to figure out time travel would know that.

Put yourself in their position.  You have a time machine.  What would you do?

I'd go back in time to my younger self to show me how to avoid all the stupid mistakes I made, how to seduce women and make me rich through various lotteries and investments.  Showing off to bronze age mesopotamians would not make it to my To Do list. 

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +223/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 11:05:54 AM »
You have a time machine.  What would you do?

Yeah, I'd go back to Tahiti, before captain Cook fucked it up with syphilis.

Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline EV

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +52/-1
  • Philosopher, Atheist, Musician, Philanthropist
    • My Website
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »

Bring a flipping camera and document my trip so I could prove scientifically that what I did happened.
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
- Philosopher John Stuart Mill, from a Parliamentary debate (May 31, 1866);

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +707/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2012, 01:15:13 PM »
Bring a flipping camera and document my trip so I could prove scientifically that what I did happened.

If I invented time travel, I wouldn't share that fact with anyone.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2012, 03:54:08 PM »
I'm with screwtape, also, I probably wouldn't be a "good boy"....not that I am now.

:P

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2012, 04:04:33 PM »

I would ask a friend what they would do if I just randomly punched them in the face. Then I would go back a couple minutes then randomly punch them in the face to see if their story matches reality.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
Oh!  Oh!  Pick me!  I want to go do time travel!

But I have a few questions.

Will I need a babysitter?  Or will I get back at the same time I left?

And if I do hire a babysitter, but I end up falling in love with the babysitter's great great great great great great great great grandfather, and he with me, and then he never marries the babysitter's great great great great great great great great great grandmother, does that mean that the babysitter won’t be her when I get back? 

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2012, 04:26:37 PM »

Uh, why? Honestly, what on earth did they hope to achieve by doing this?

I don't think religion was the side effect. I think it was the intent. You see, in the timeline where the machine was built existed a perfect utopian society. There were no religions, only logic and compasion for all life. However, it is in that timeline that evil  first emerged. A young chrononaut was born under a bad sign and had a glorious vision of domination. He volunteered to go back in time so that he could create a ripple in the time stream which would alter the course of human destiny...his destiny.

You see, he came to understand that in order to gain control over the minds of men there must be strife and since he lived in a society of perfect harmony it was impossible for him to achieve the kind of chaos needed in order to rule mankind within his limited 400 year life span. So he short-circuited the system by revealing future events to primative man and teaching them how to manufacture chaos and strife in order to provide a solution.

His name was Lucifer because he was so bright and intelligent. You may know him as Allah or YHWY or God, it's all the same. Either way...no one saw it coming till now...but it's too late to change history because once he returned to his timeline he was the only human left with any knowledge of what had transpired or even how to build such a machine. He destroyed it and lived happily ever after on his throne over mankind.

The end.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2012, 07:31:49 PM »
Oh!  Oh!  Pick me!  I want to go do time travel!

But I have a few questions.

Will I need a babysitter?  Or will I get back at the same time I left?

And if I do hire a babysitter, but I end up falling in love with the babysitter's great great great great great great great great grandfather, and he with me, and then he never marries the babysitter's great great great great great great great great great grandmother, does that mean that the babysitter won’t be her when I get back? 

Damn you! She was my mother. :')

-Nam

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2012, 09:01:57 PM »
If the people could not understand what they were seeing, then the brief appearance of modern technology and the showing of future information would not change history.

{snip}

Do you not see the contradiction here?
The first paragraph is in reference to our current timeline. Going back (to try to place ‘messages’ in ancient texts) hasn’t changed it (from our perspective).

The second paragraph.
What we see in our ‘history’ is the spawning of Religions – which has been taken to be a natural progression of human development.
But now, we can see that the time travel back-steps did in fact add new things (change) to the time line – new Religions (accidentally formed).

I can see your point (‘Do you not see the contradiction here’), but both statements are from our current timeline.
I would imagine if any one of the ‘trips back’ did not occur (as documented in ancient texts) and the Religion was not formed, then those ancients texts would either be absent from our current historical records or texts would not contain that ‘account’ of the time travel encounter.

So yes, on one hand the trips back did spawn new Religions, but as all that IS part of our ‘history’ (ie. what was once thought to be ‘encounters with Angels’ was actually encounters with time travellers trying to fix the mess they created), OUR current history has not changed.
Even if the ‘trips back’ take place in and from our future, our current ‘history’ will not change as long as they do the same things as what is documented in the ancient chronicles.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2012, 09:06:39 PM »
Hey, Eddy, why don't you enable comments on this youtube video?
The Youtube videos are a reference source for certain pages from the websites.
PPHC-SG members can ask specific questions relating the to works presented on the websites and in Pegg’s Resource Books via a member guest book.
In this way, and due to time restraints, I will have just one “questions” page to which I attend and answer questions.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
How was the second trip supposed to alter the effects of the first?
As an example. Let’s use the Hebrew Religion: Moses, 1230 BCE.
It was spawned by a time travel encounter (including cds, computer system, and history books being seen.)
So, in circa 600 BCE ‘back-steps’ were made to Babylon (king Nebuchadnezzar, Daniel, and Ezekiel) and to Jerusalem (Lehi) to tell those people that “here, look at these cds and their pictures – this is what the Hebrews saw and inadvertently formed a Religion. So write this all down and tell everyone that they were wrong.
..which they did, BUT “everyone” took it to be another ‘visit by God’s angels’, and the religious mistakes were continued.

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2012, 09:19:24 PM »
Or, is it not just the disk but the machine? And, if so: where are they plugging it into?
Good question.
Link to answers: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/ref/faq.html#Q7

Offline Eddy_P

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 09:23:40 PM »
Ronald Pegg has stated his opinion. You have stated yours.
Myself, I would investigate whether the pyramids in Egypt were standing in 3114 BCE or whether they had not yet been built (thus confirming the 2500 BCE build date given by Egyptologists).

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »
As an example. Let’s use the Hebrew Religion: Moses, 1230 BCE.
It was spawned by a time travel encounter (including cds, computer system, and history books being seen.)
So, in circa 600 BCE ‘back-steps’ were made to Babylon (king Nebuchadnezzar, Daniel, and Ezekiel) and to Jerusalem (Lehi) to tell those people that “here, look at these cds and their pictures – this is what the Hebrews saw and inadvertently formed a Religion. So write this all down and tell everyone that they were wrong.
..which they did, BUT “everyone” took it to be another ‘visit by God’s angels’, and the religious mistakes were continued.

Negative. The Hebrew religion wasn't catching on fast enough so the second trip was conducted to reinforce a supernatural religious experience, not to correct a misconception but to help perpetuate it.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2012, 09:47:46 PM »
Ronald Pegg has stated his opinion.

Thanks for saying it was his opinion. If it is his opinion why should it be believed his is right?

He hasn't proven anything. None, what so ever. He has made a lot of assumptions, but he hasn't proven anything.

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:39 PM »
The first paragraph is in reference to our current timeline. Going back (to try to place ‘messages’ in ancient texts) hasn’t changed it (from our perspective).

The second paragraph.
What we see in our ‘history’ is the spawning of Religions – which has been taken to be a natural progression of human development.
But now, we can see that the time travel back-steps did in fact add new things (change) to the time line – new Religions (accidentally formed).

I can see your point (‘Do you not see the contradiction here’), but both statements are from our current timeline.
I would imagine if any one of the ‘trips back’ did not occur (as documented in ancient texts) and the Religion was not formed, then those ancients texts would either be absent from our current historical records or texts would not contain that ‘account’ of the time travel encounter.

So yes, on one hand the trips back did spawn new Religions, but as all that IS part of our ‘history’ (ie. what was once thought to be ‘encounters with Angels’ was actually encounters with time travellers trying to fix the mess they created), OUR current history has not changed.
Even if the ‘trips back’ take place in and from our future, our current ‘history’ will not change as long as they do the same things as what is documented in the ancient chronicles.

All I have to say is that I, for one, am glad that Biff isn't mayor of Hill Valley.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 10:06:10 PM »
All I have to say is that I, for one, am glad that Biff isn't mayor of Hill Valley.

The sad thing is, Emily, that we currently live in a time before Biff is born. He will eventually become mayor of Hill Valley.

The good thing is, we will all be dead before that happens :)