Author Topic: Just yesterday I was thinking that Romney stories couldn't get any worse...  (Read 369 times)

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +791/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
I guess I forgot he was involved...

Seems he wasn't always kind and caring in his role as a Mormon Bishop.

we need a new word. Asshole doesn't cut it any more.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/11/1143063/-A-Devastating-Expose-of-Romney-s-Treatment-of-Mormon-Women-Emerges
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
Super massive asshole?

And this part describes quite a lot of my experience with religion.
"At a time when I would have appreciated nurturing and support from spiritual leaders and friends," Sheldon wrote, "I got judgment, criticism, prejudicial advice, and rejection."
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
I'm not surprised by the claims. At this point I don't think the women who will vote for him even care. It's all liberal lies to them.
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Why is anyone surprised by any of this.  Just look at the man.  He is void of really caring for 99% of us.  I don't think it is part of his make up to care.  Some people are just like that.  He has never said why he wants to be president.  Just seems that he wants it because his daddy wanted it once.  Kind of like Bush 2 and that worked out real well.

I saw today where he called Glen Beck a true statesman.  That's special. 

I still fear, very much, that the fix is in.  Rove and boys don't play to lose.  Rove himself has a "king maker" complex.

But after reading this clip about Romney he appears to be even more of an a$$ than I thought before...and that is really hard to do.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hey! He's not an asshole. That's giving him too much credit.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Maybe he is one of those turtles that piss out of their mouth?

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
Still too much credit.

I am sure we can come up with something.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
we need a new word. Asshole doesn't cut it any more.

Could Romney be the word?

I do have a phrase that could work, but since you asked for a word, I think Romney is far more offensive than asshole.

The phrase I would use instead is scum of the earth cunt.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Man, it is going to be hard to look at him as president.  8 years of baby Bush was bad enough.  But now the nuts are loose and he won't be able to stop them.  Hell, he is their puppet.

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
Romney is NOT going to be elected! The way the pre-voting is going on, and who is winning/losing the battleground states, Obama is going to be re-elected. Btw, in those 2-3 early voting states, 1 of them being the major battleground state that could decide the whole election Ohio, Obama is winning all of them by a landslide.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Biden is shredding Ryan right now in the debate.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Romney is NOT going to be elected! The way the pre-voting is going on, and who is winning/losing the battleground states, Obama is going to be re-elected. Btw, in those 2-3 early voting states, 1 of them being the major battleground state that could decide the whole election Ohio, Obama is winning all of them by a landslide.
I saw a report tonight that put Obama behind Romney in Florida by 7 pts.  I guess all those old white people want to give their social security and medicare money back to the government.  That's pretty cool of them making that sacrifice for the country.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
I wouldn't believe such polls from Florida. It's more even, if anything. He just has to win the I-4 corridor again, and he has Florida in the bag.

-Nam

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
I saw a report tonight that put Obama behind Romney in Florida by 7 pts.  I guess all those old white people want to give their social security and medicare money back to the government.  That's pretty cool of them making that sacrifice for the country.

Let us give Romney Florida. As is, if Obama obtains Ohio and Wisconsin, he pretty much has it in the bag unless Romney can win just about every other battleground state there is. In all seriousness, do you see that happening? In addition, with Ohio and Wisconsin, if he is just shy of the electoral votes he needs, Nevada, going towards him, will be enough to provide for Obama's victory.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
I think the average number of Battleground states are about 10, if you believe the polls. Personally, I don't. I think there are only 4: Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Virginia. The other 6: Nevada (Obama), Iowa (Obama), New Hampshire (Obama), Missouri (Romney), Wisconsin (Obama), and Colorado (Obama).

I believe Ohio, and Virginia will go to Obama, i'm not sure on Florida or North Carolina.

-Nam

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
if anything U S politics.. very disturbing, crazy, entertaining.
oddly, about the same as here. :o
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Yep we are a pretty fucked up system. At least we don't try to force other countries into it ..... Oh wait..... Never mind.

It is nice being an Ohioan though. We ate a town of only about 25k but every couple years we get presidents and presidential candidates in out town to gargle our collective balls.
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline changeling

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-0

It is nice being an Ohioan though. We ate a town of only about 25k but every couple years we get presidents and presidential candidates in out town to gargle our collective balls.

How long did it take you to EAT a town of 25K?
The level of dumb they have to sell, is only made remotely possible by the level of flocking their sheep are willing to do in the name of rewards for no thought. quote: Kin Hell

"Faith is the enemy of evidence, for when we know the truth, no faith is required." Graybeard

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Longer than it took my iphone to make the wrong error correction apparently!
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
if anything U S politics.. very disturbing, crazy, entertaining.
oddly, about the same as here. :o

Canada is America LiteTM.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
^Strongly disagree.
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.