Author Topic: Just what are our gay soldiers suposedly doing to helpless birds???  (Read 964 times)

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
Thousands of conservative Christians gathered Saturday on Independence Mall in Philadelphia to pray for the future of the United States in the weeks before the presidential election...

And speaker Cindy Jacobs has blamed a mysterious Arkansas bird-kill last year on Obama's repeal of the policy known as "don't ask, don't tell," which allows gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Thousands-pray-for-US-at-America-for-Jesus-rally-3905443.php

The stupid burns my eyes!!
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +533/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
Re: Just what are our gay soldiers suposedly doing to helpless birds???
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 06:02:42 AM »
And speaker Cindy Jacobs has blamed a mysterious Arkansas bird-kill last year on Obama's repeal of the policy known as "don't ask, don't tell," which allows gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military.[/i]

The stupid burns my eyes!!
Stop it! You are making baby Jesus cry.
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline jedweber

• Fellow
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
Why did God kill the birds in Arkansas. of all places? It would have made more sense if they dropped out of the sky over San Francisco, or Greenwich Village. I wish the article gave more details, because I'd really like to see Cindy's "logic" laid out here...

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »
Damn gays, next thing you know the bees will start dying off. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 10:01:53 AM »
 "radical homosexual agenda."

had to laugh at that one.... cause you know.... equality is "radical".
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 10:10:52 AM »

It is when you live in the nineteenth century, like the conservatives do.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Aspie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +34/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 12:50:34 PM »

Not to mention that, apparently, just wanting to live your own life free from discrimination and violence constitutes an agenda.

Offline Aspie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +34/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 01:03:40 PM »
You have to wonder how effective prayer will be here considering Obama already ended up in office and that God continues churning out gays who can't just suddenly pull a 180 on their sexual proclivities when faced with his sycophants' hysterical chantings. It's clearly all been a part of God's Plan (tm) all along! But apparently his followers are at odds with him...

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
Correlation is not causality.  I'm sure there have been other mysterious bird die-offs elsewhere in the nation; blaming this one on allowing homosexuals to serve openly in the military is laughable.

Offline Aspie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +34/-0
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
Honestly, it reminds me of how gays are constantly being blamed for AIDS. There are far more probable and sensible reasons for its transmission to humans such as hunters cutting monkeys up for bushmeat, but no - clearly it only happened because the gays were having buttsecks with them!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:12:46 PM by Aspie »

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 06:11:51 PM »
Correlation is not causality.  I'm sure there have been other mysterious bird die-offs elsewhere in the nation; blaming this one on allowing homosexuals to serve openly in the military is laughable.

Unless they are ALL the fault of "the gays".  Ever think of that?!?!?! :o &)

Honestly, it reminds me of how gays are constantly being blamed for AIDS. There are far more probable and sensible reasons for its transmission to humans such as hunters cutting monkeys up for bushmeat, but no - clearly it only happened because the gays were having buttsecks with them!

Yeah, cause I'm sure most apes would be down for some man-on-ape butt-play.  And I'm sure that if they didn't want to have sex with the human that the ape COULDN'T RIP THEIR ARMS OUT OF THEIR SOCKET A-LA CHEWBACCA,.... not to mention what they could do to your man-junk.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:14:26 PM by Garja »
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +891/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 06:29:23 PM »

Hey! Don't you realize that anything strange, unexplained or just something that people don't understand is caused by teh gay? That means that teh gay is the reason for the Theory of Evolution, why the French like Jerry Lewis, those orange circus peanuts, why morans can't spell moron, why the current president was given the nuclear codes even though he is an Indonesian Manchurian clone from Planet Kenya and why airplane windows don't open. We already know that teh gay is the reason why men have nipples.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »

Hey! Don't you realize that anything strange, unexplained or just something that people don't understand is caused by teh gay? That means that teh gay is the reason for the Theory of Evolution, why the French like Jerry Lewis, those orange circus peanuts, why morans can't spell moron, why the current president was given the nuclear codes even though he is an Indonesian Manchurian clone from Planet Kenya and why airplane windows don't open. We already know that teh gay is the reason why men have nipples.
And why the trees are the right height in Michigan and why the clouds look cool.  Look at those things. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Aspie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +34/-0
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 07:39:36 PM »
The tide goes in, the tide goes out; never a miscommunication; you can't explain that - until now!

Offline stuffin

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 09:01:56 PM »
So all the bad in the world is because of the gays and now the gays have spread their evil to our soldiers. Well it is no wonder dead birds are falling from heaven. The end of the world can't be far away.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 11:35:53 PM »
Unless they are ALL the fault of "the gays".  Ever think of that?!?!?! :o &)
Irrelevant - any link between the two has to be proved in order to be valid.  For example, I could just as easily say that the sun rising in the east and setting in the west was the cause of bird die-offs, and it would have just as much (or little, rather) truth value as blaming it on "teh gayz".

(yes, I did catch the sarcasm from you and others.  I find the real-life attitude laughably bad, but that doesn't stop it from existing)

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +677/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 07:52:52 AM »
Every time two men soul kiss, somewhere a bird dies...
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +891/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »
Every time two men soul kiss, somewhere a bird dies...

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.