Author Topic: hi.. [#657]  (Read 515 times)

Offline DL

hi.. [#657]
« on: November 11, 2008, 10:40:09 PM »

hi i pritty much am hating you rite now because whoever you are you seem kinda like a jerk. like i get it that u dont believe in god and whatever and you think he is imaginary but that doesnt mean you have to go around calling everyone who does delusional and freaks . i am a christian and i believe i god and i am perfectly sane, so if you think i have a mentall issu then i think you are a retarded cow. so no offence but you have way to much time on your hands if all you do is try to make people unhappy. haha well that is my opinion. good bye.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
Re: hi.. [#657]
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »
"hi i pritty much am hating you rite now because whoever you are you seem kinda like a jerk. like i get it that u dont believe in god and whatever and you think he is imaginary but that doesnt mean you have to go around calling everyone who does delusional and freaks . i am a christian and i believe i god and i am perfectly sane, so if you think i have a mentall issu then i think you are a retarded cow. so no offence but you have way to much time on your hands if all you do is try to make people unhappy. haha well that is my opinion. good bye."

Well, first off, if you want people to take your opinion seriously make an attempt at using proper spelling and capitalization.  For example, the word "mentall" and "christian" and "doesnt" are all wrong but could be corrected with 30 seconds worth of care with a spell checker.

That said, the videos aren't there to make you hate them.  They are there to make you think...even if you never agree with them.  Yet, if you do not agree with them the question I'd ask you is simple;

Q. What specific details in the videos do you think are wrong?

Note that you can agree with nearly every *detail* in the videos and still think that the *conclusion* is incorrect. 

If you notice that some of the details are incorrect, please send a reply or post on the forums here.  There is no reason to make supporting statements in the videos that are in error.  I appreciate reality and if there is an error that is not an opinion it should be corrected.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline GotMooo

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 11:47:58 PM »
Do you really believe in God?  Or do you just believe in the belief in God?

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
  • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »
OK, I smell a rat. I cannot believe that theists have such poor grammar and spelling skills.
If you are following God why can I still see you?

Offline L6

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Ignostic
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 09:05:20 PM »
like i get it that u dont believe in god and whatever and you think he is imaginary but that doesnt mean you have to go around calling everyone who does delusional and freaks .
I'm sorry you have mistaken your beliefs for your personality (and if your spelling and grammar are any indication, faith for education).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 03:00:11 AM by L6 »
God's existence is contingent upon the illusion that morality is dictated by religious authority.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »

hi i pritty much am hating you rite now because whoever you are you seem kinda like a jerk. like i get it that u dont believe in god and whatever and you think he is imaginary but that doesnt mean you have to go around calling everyone who does delusional and freaks . i am a christian and i believe i god and i am perfectly sane, so if you think i have a mentall issu then i think you are a retarded cow. so no offence but you have way to much time on your hands if all you do is try to make people unhappy. haha well that is my opinion. good bye.

Three words... ur grammer suks
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Sota

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:53 PM »

So how are you a Christian if you are "pritty much... hating" Mr. Brain right now?