Author Topic: Atheist fanatics, the al-Qaeda of the internet  (Read 350 times)

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Atheist fanatics, the al-Qaeda of the internet
« on: September 19, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Atheist-fanatics-the-al-Qaeda-of-the-internet-20120918

Insult Muhammad, the extremists loot. pillage, maim and kill. Mention God, in any way, shape or form and the Afans toss freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the right to have any differing belief system to their right out the window.

Let me quickly clarify: There is a big difference between and Atheist and an 'Afan' (Atheist fanatic).

The Afan is an extremist, comparable to any extremist in any belief system. And, like all extremists, they have a zero tolerance level for anyone differing from their point of view.

From making public fun of anyone who believes in any unseen deity to the extremes of actually proposing the death of all religious people, this bunch are the cream of nasty.

Spend enough time around news24, forums, meme blogs etc. and you will see the total contempt for any human right other than their own.

With the same ignorant hatred that extremist movements in religions have acted, these Afans speak and condescend.

To you Afans my message is simple. You think you have a better way? Show us!

By judging and ridiculing opposing belief systems you are only showing us that you are what you profess to hate.

Your intolerance through word will inevitably lead to intolerance in deed.

It all starts with a thought, then a word and eventually, an action.

The upgrade from attacking the religious in word to once again seeing the Circuses and Amphitheatres run with the blood of the religious is but an eventuality. (Well, the desire to anyway).

Take a long look in the mirror Afan. The log in your eye is fogging up your perception!

So Jeeves, you state you are an atheist. So this "atheist Al-queda" you mention, can you attribute even one person ever hospitalized because of it? After all, you make the claim of equivalency, I want to see evidence.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
Re: Atheist fanatics, the al-Qaeda of the internet
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 03:54:09 PM »
Projections and slippery slope arguments...

Who are these atheists with " total contempt for any human right other than their own"?  If you're going to argue such things, at least provide an example or two.  All in all, a rather sloppy editorial.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.