Author Topic: Thanks [#2685]  (Read 594 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
Thanks [#2685]
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:49:08 PM »
Love your posts on the bible. After I read it, I was confounded as to how people believed god was "good" he's a stark raving asshole. Even worse is when I try to discuss with Christians as to why the believe this crap they tell me "you take from it what you want." and let me just say Harry potter to your ass freak
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
Re: Thanks [#2685]
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:26:03 PM »
You should join the forum. We have lots of great discussions going on regarding theism of any kind.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline LadyLucy

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • No one leaves the Nightosphere
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 02:13:35 AM »
Anyone who believes religion founded on an unimaginable supreme deity will be damned if they even think that their religion is a lie. You can say your opinion, and only by luck you would be able to at the least make them think about it. You can join if you like. I am Lucy, I don't post often nowdays, but there are plenty of wise people on here, like pianodwarf, ParkingPlaces, Gnu, Azarel (sp?), velkyn, et al.

Edit: I had to edit a lot of missing words.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:15:06 AM by LadyAmorosaLuckyDulce »

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 05:51:14 AM »
After I read it, I was confounded as to how people believed god was "good" he's a stark raving asshole.

Many entertaining stories start off with characters that seem to be "good" but turn into stark raving assholes.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.