To say that you often know which way some posters will respond is not particularly contentious. I'd agree with that one myself. But you've raised that to the point where you actually compose the next response! The point kin is making is that if you're putting that effort in anyway, why not do that bit of writing in the original post - or at least close off that particular rebuttal?
What I mean by this is I've been here so long, heard so many of the same arguments (this doesn't just apply to theists), I actually write some responses to some members before they've even responded to my last post.
Read what I wrote again without your blinders on. Of all the responses I write (did you notice I said it doesn't just apply to theists?), only some of them I can predict. Of the ones I can sometimes predict, only some of my responses are written beforehand. So if you want some example numbers, only 10% of members I can do this for, and only 10% of their posts can I do this for. That's 10% of 10%.
I don't understand why this is such a sensitive issue to you Hal.
I only asked you a common sense question, and suddenly you are waspish?
I laugh that you feel capable of not only predicting some peoples posts sometimes, but now you can read minds and accurate impute peoples motives for them, reward those worthy and punishing those unworthy.
Incredible, you inaccurately guess my motive, then smite me on the basis of that your stupid erroneous presumption, in a thread that you started in which you claim the power to predict some posts some of the time.
Perhaps you could clarify for us…Please note, I am not arguing any position, I am only asking questions seeking clarification
1. So you’re saying that you only sometimes pre-write for the v. approx 10% of the members that you believe you can predict(some of the time). Is there a reason you don’t pre-write these posts that you are saying you could’ve pre-written?
2. Do you ever pre-write for anyone/everyone on site?
3. Do you pre-write only for the very approx 10% of posts that you believe you can predict? (this is not the 10% of posters, but he 10% of their posts that you can predict that I am asking about) or
What I am trying to understand is are you pre-writing to all future posts of all your predictable posters that you think you've predicted, and getting a 1 in 10 success rate, or are you only pre-writing to some of the 10% predictable posters posts?(which is what I think you are saying)
4. If the latter, what method do you choose which posts of theirs to which you will pre-reply?
5. Are you able to predict which of the 10% posts you pre-write to a particular poster you will probably be accurate? or
6. Are you surprised when your prediction is accurate?