Author Topic: Please validate your belief in your God  (Read 53414 times)

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
Re: Please validate your belief in your God
« Reply #1305 on: March 24, 2013, 10:53:58 AM »
If anyone doubts Wayne's whackoness, go to his twitter feed, where he is blinding repeating himself constantly:

https://twitter.com/WayneHarropson

Notice that he railed against Obama (as one would expect) before the election and then announced that Obama's win was foreordained after the election. But only after the election. As always, his timing was perfect.

As we asked him over and over, WTF good are premonitions if you only understand them after it is too later (i.e. Colorado shooting). He never answered.

I honestly believe he is a nut case. Or that he'll be running for office as a republican soon. But I repeat myself.

The scary part is that he is hoping to get a book deal so that he can tell his story to everyone. We live in a world where 544,000 titles have already been have been published this year. Which means he has a chance.

Which is proof that there is no god.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
« Reply #1306 on: March 25, 2013, 01:49:47 AM »
Why is it that the only photos of Wayne have him either clean shaven or looking like he's eating a ferret? One doesn't go from bare chin to ridiculously massive beard overnight. Unless god wills it, of course.
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +201/-16
  • Yahweh: Obviously not obvious.
    • Talk Origins
« Reply #1307 on: March 25, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
Does anyone know what Wayne's last response to me was (I mean, the one that was moderated/edited)? I'm just curious to know what he said in response b/c I never got it out of him.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Carl Sagan

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #1308 on: March 26, 2013, 04:50:28 AM »
Can't help you, sorry - I have repressed the memories.....   ;)
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +894/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #1309 on: March 26, 2013, 03:05:28 PM »
Hey, atheist unbelieving sinners, I had a premonition about George W. Bush not being allowed to travel in certain European countries due to being a war criminal. Satan is of course the number one war criminal in the history of the world, and is therefore one of the ex-president's major influences.

And Europe is full of Communists, homosexuals, foreigners and atheists, so anyone who who values freedom and liberty and the right to die on the floor of an emergency room from a gunshot wound would want to be banned, nay, would DEMAND to be banned from such a homosexual hellhole.

Anyway,  it was only after I heard about President Bush being banned that I realized that my dream about my being hit in the head by a soccer ball was really a premonition. See, soccer is mainly played in Europe and George Bush often acted like he had been hit in the head. By a soccer ball.

But here's the real point: my dream was actually about Wayne being banned from this site! Get it? Wayne's name starts with W and that is Bush's middle initial and nickname. And both were banned!

And get this; I was sitting in a McDonald's reading about George Bush in the newspaper the very day all this came together in my head! And that exact same day an earthquake happened in Indonesia and a Batman movie was playing at the mall right across fromt he McDonald's! Ronald McDonald himself told me to make this connection.

I'll bet you atheists are just gonna say it was all normal coincidence and the only connections are in my imagination. That shows how far your brains have been addled by drinking too few oversized sugary drinks, following Communists like Mayor Bloomberg who want to force Americans to lose weight, thereby letting the total poundage of 1.5 billion Communist Chinese overbalance the planet and send us spinning into the sun! Our fat will be in the fire! Be warned, or be warmed! Ha ha ha!

Ronald said it, I believe it, that settles it. Watch for my best-selling book on this subject!111!!!

It's almost too easy to write this stuff. I'm freakin' channeling Wayne. Or James Joyce.

I can't get my computer to put images in, or I would have peppered this with random photos of Bush, soccer, Ronald McDonald, big drinks, Batman, Indonesians, overweight Communist Chinese and gay Europeans.  :D
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Aspie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +34/-0
« Reply #1310 on: March 27, 2013, 05:37:00 PM »
Well see the problem is that only constitutes one anecdote; it isn't officially a pattern that proves whatever you want until you have at least dozens. So uh... get crackin'!

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1311 on: March 17, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »
What i do have is a personal relationship with my Creator.

How come I don't have this "relationship"?

From my perspective, you "have a relationship". I don't. Did I do something wrong to miss out on such a relationship? Or, was relationship/non-relationship simply out of my hands and left to chance?

Given the premises, can you blame me for labeling you as a fucking fool?
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +275/-31
« Reply #1312 on: March 17, 2014, 06:47:29 PM »
Jeez, you could have waited 10 whole days and it would have been exactly 1 year since the last post...
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
« Reply #1313 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:56 PM »
Jeez, you could have waited 10 whole days and it would have been exactly 1 year since the last post...

Now that you've pointed it out, I don't know how I ended up in this thread!
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline SevenPatch

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +108/-4
  • A source will help me understand.
« Reply #1314 on: March 17, 2014, 09:20:40 PM »

Now that you've pointed it out, I don't know how I ended up in this thread!

Browsing through junebug's post history perhaps?

The initial question you asked is probably worth a new thread.  I myself wouldn't mind a personal relationship with "God".  I don't know about everyone else but sometimes I ask my friends questions to see what they think.  I was just thinking before seeing this necrothread that I would ask "God" if he/she/it really, I mean really, had anything whatsoever to do with the Bible.  I would guess the answer would be no, not really.

Regarding the necrothread, did Bush really get banned from going to Europe?

I'll have to look that up.
"Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride - SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry! Look at my big bank account, and my family! This just HAS to be real!" - Bill Hicks

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #1315 on: March 17, 2014, 09:44:01 PM »
Nah...they want Bush, so they can arrest him for war crimes.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.