Author Topic: Theists - Lets discuss this man.  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-0
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
Re: Theists - Lets discuss this man.
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »
Don't you see what's going on here. You are all blinded by this dellusion and the only reason this site is here is because satan has used it.

And your god isn't stopping Satan... Why, exactly?

And used some stupid question to de-convert a few weak souls and set them on the way to hell. SO satan glorifies some retarded question because he used it to steal a few people away so that they will eventually end up in hell. That's why this site and it's stupid question are here and being glorified by you - the dellusional weak children of the devil.

A devil that your alleged god created, Andrew.

And a hell that your alleged god not only created, but uses in order to torture sentient beings for eternity.

Are you sure you're worshipping the right guy, Andrew?  Because if you're going to sit there at your computer and tell Me that a god that sends thinking, feeling beings to hell is a "good god," I'm going to take out the mother of restraining orders to keep *you* away from as many thinking, feeling beings as possible lest you hurt them with your version of "good."
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 04:55:03 PM »
Andrew, here I find a great irony.  I suppose you are calling me a weak child of the devil.

Don't you see what's going on here. You are all blinded by this dellusion and the only reason this site is here is because satan has used it.  And used some stupid question to de-convert a few weak souls and set them on the way to hell. SO satan glorifies some retarded question because he used it to steal a few people away so that they will eventually end up in hell. That's why this site and it's stupid question are here and being glorified by you - the dellusional weak children of the devil.

Now, here is what Jesus recommends:

The example Jesus set for us is to build relationships with people who don’t know Him. When we meet a person who has not yet experienced God’s saving grace, we are to have the heart of Jesus and extend a helping hand at their point of need. If they are thirsty, we can give them a cup of water; if they’re hungry, we can feed them (Matthew 25:35-40).

The irony is, as an atheist, I believe I would treat you much as Jesus recommends.  I believe, from your post, that you may not treat me too nice, correct? 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:57:19 PM by shnozzola »
The irony is with freewill.  Atheism realizes we don't have it, while the fundamentals of theism demand it but don't want it.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +677/-1
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
How did Satan learn how to use a computer, Andrew? And couldn't god block Satan's internet access--maybe "forget" to pay the bill?
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
Andrew, while this is an old thread, it originally had a picture of Oscar Pistorius, the olympic runner.

The thread referred to the long series of discoveries in science and industry that have led to the human ability to help Oscar run.  This was before he was sadly accused of murdering his girlfriend.
The irony is with freewill.  Atheism realizes we don't have it, while the fundamentals of theism demand it but don't want it.

Offline natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +45/-0
  • Human Bean
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 08:52:08 PM »
You childishly seek to destroy men's faith; but look up, and see that this same faith is responsible for all these miracles you see around you.

Okay, I'm looking up...aaarrrggh!! I'm blind I'm blind! God? Is that you? These damn flouros at work are hellishly bright if you look right at them...

It's YOUR god, it's YOUR rules, YOU go to hell.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

"Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon, only way to fit 5000 species of mammal in the same boat."
- River Tam

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +644/-3
  • Entropy isn’t what it used to be
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 09:19:39 PM »
Satan is making me think this way? What a wimp. He could have me planning bank robberies, plotting murders or running for political office, and all he has me do is not believe?

Here I am supposedly aligned with an ex-angel with lots of pull, and the best I can do is be an atheist? Aren't I supposed to get a bit more than that in return for selling my soul? Can I complain the some consumer protection agency?

I demand a real bad-ass satan. One who can help me become devious and everything. I've always wanted to be devious. But nooooo!

I wonder if the fact that I don't believe in satan either has anything to do with my failings in this area. I'll write Pat Robertson and find out. He's an authority on deviousness...
Never trust an atom. They make up everything!