Author Topic: The "This is my last post" Syndrome  (Read 1929 times)

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
Re: The "This is my last post" Syndrome
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2012, 09:22:41 AM »
Nam, get ahold of your senses man. I disagree I'm a bully, quite the contrary - it's you who have a problem, it looks like you are obsessed with me for some reason. That's your problem.

I already told you, anyone can simply put me on ignore and that's that - you won't see my posts ever again. I can' t penetrate that shield. So you see - little Timmy can avoid the bully - unless little Timmy has a obsessive/compulsive disorder.

So right now, we're going to get back on topic and discuss the "Last post syndrome" as it's my thread and it's gone off-topic long enough.

Thanks

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »
Nam, get ahold of your senses man. I disagree I'm a bully, quite the contrary - it's you who have a problem, it looks like you are obsessed with me for some reason. That's your problem.

Another response of a bully: projection.

I am not obsessed with you. I do not go to topics you start[1] and make inane comments that have nothing to do with the topic, nor do I use sarcasm or the like if not warranted to do so. I also, do not start endless topics attacking, making fun of, or degrading other members. Nor do I smite members just because I can. Hal, you are the one that has done those things, not me.

If anyone is obsessed here, it's you.

I already told you, anyone can simply put me on ignore and that's that - you won't see my posts ever again. I can' t penetrate that shield. So you see - little Timmy can avoid the bully - unless little Timmy has a obsessive/compulsive disorder.

I used to be little Timmy. it started with words, then it started with fists. I tried to avoid them but they always found me. Your scenario is greatly flawed. It wasn't 'til I was 14 that the bullies stopped picking on me. And why? 'Cause that's when I started to fight back. But even then they still found ways to disparage others from being friends with me by telling lies about me. I didn't have many friens after that.

I know what a bully is. I've experienced many differents types of them, and Hal, you're a bully. And those here who have had similar experiences as I have know that you are a bully, too. And, maybe some of them have placed you on ignore but I'm not. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. People like you disgust me.

So right now, we're going to get back on topic and discuss the "Last post syndrome" as it's my thread and it's gone off-topic long enough.

Thanks

A bully can't get his way so he diverges to a fallback position.

-Nam
 1. that aren't targeted specifically toward myself
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2012, 09:47:46 AM »
Nam definately exhibits obsessive-compulsive disorder related to my posts with somewhat of a hero complex -

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions)[1]. With obsessive-compulsive disorder, you may realize that your obsessions aren't reasonable, and you may try to ignore them or stop them. But that only increases your distress and anxiety. Ultimately, you feel driven to perform compulsive acts in an effort to ease your stressful feelings.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder often centers around themes, such as a fear of getting contaminated by germs.[2]To ease your contamination fears, you may compulsively wash your hands until they're sore and chapped. Despite your efforts, thoughts of obsessive-compulsive behavior keep coming back. This leads to more ritualistic behavior — and a vicious cycle that's characteristic of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/obsessive-compulsive-disorder/DS00189
 1. in his case the compulsion is responding to what he percieves as a negative force
 2. In this case the theme is a member named HAL

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 09:55:50 AM »
Another bully's tactic. There must be something mentally wrong with me because it actually can't be you. You're innocent in all this. Sure you've started a few topics about me, and Nam started, what 1 in his entire time since joining,on you. But, no it's Nam, he's the bad guy in all this. See, people, he even admits it. See.

Bully.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2012, 10:01:20 AM »
Notice how the subject clings to his theme - bullying - obsessing over the person who he deems to be in need of "correcting". The subject will usually continue this until forced by time constraints to leave for some period of time. However, it will pick up again when the subject returns. Having received no satisfaction to his Hero complex (conquering the perceived foe) he will remain with a feeling of incompleteness throughout the day.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2012, 10:11:24 AM »
Wrong. I don't want to correct you. Be who you are. I'd respect you more for it. However, you have yet to acknowlefge that you are but that would defeat the purpose of a bully--it's a catch-22, sadly.

I also have no need of conquering you. If I have a "need" of doing anything it's to show those here who "Hal" truly is but even that is secondary. No, I'm just responding to you 'cause to not would be defeating.

Take that as you will.

-Nam

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2012, 10:17:33 AM »
The obsession is strong at this time of day. As you can observe, Nam cannot seem to stop the obsession. If he has been diagnosed before, he may have meds available, but if he does it's clear he hasn't taken them. Anything might set him off right now - I advise caution in any response to his posts for the rest of the day. He may have other obsessions that we don't see here, such as cleaning his sink over and over again, or checking that the doors are locked repeatedly.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2012, 10:26:08 AM »
Inanity is a gift you should hold on to.

-Nam

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »

Thanks
my bold

Nam definately exhibits obsessive-compulsive disorder related to my posts with somewhat of a hero complex -
>snip<
Notice how the subject clings to his theme - bullying - obsessing over the person who he deems to be in need of "correcting".
>snip<

The obsession is strong at this time of day. As you can observe, Nam cannot seem to stop the obsession.
>snip<

fucking hilarious Hal

Are you just suffering from poor discipline, or is that a little deliciously ironic "last post syndrome" you are displaying?

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 11:22:45 AM »
I didn't realize that obsessive-compulsive disorder was contagious over the internets.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2012, 01:10:43 PM »
There's always 2 sides to a story. I can't say as an outsider I've felt HAL has been out to bully people. I could be wrong, I've been wrong before. So I'm not going to sit here to defend his character or to defame it. I know what bullies are like and know what it's like to be bullied, it ain't nice and I am of the opinion that no, I shouldn't have to ignore or avoid them. Yes, the difference here is, I could ignore someone and they couldn't bug me unless they were that persistent, to do that they'd either have to get you by email or create a sock puppet. If by email, you can automatically have any email sent by them sit in your junk folder. If creating a sock puppet, by this forum's rules they'd get banned. If you wanted it it's perfectly easy to get HAL out of your life. Though I don't agree that's what you should do - you might even be able to solve it like grown men...reasonable grown men[1], but the option is there, especially if it becomes too much of a problem for you to deal with.

But is everybody who is seen to have bullied intentionally a bully? I don't think everybody I went to school with who I felt were bullying me actually hated me or wanted to pick on me. I ended up becoming friends with people I thought were picking on me, but in actuality they were joking around, thought what they were doing was a bit of fun and was not harming anybody. Heck my retorts might have been provocative, which escalated into 2 parties (me and this particular friend I'm thinking about) disliking each other and having conflict. To solve such a problem, it takes communication. The guy wasn't actually a bully, he was a nice guy. That doesn't mean every situation is like this, because I don't think this applied to everybody who made my life difficult at school.

The situation could be an analogy for what's happening here. HAL maintains he's not a bully, it could be he is one and he just won't admit it, because not many people like the idea of being considered a bully or it could be that he's right, he's not a bully, but he's doing things he wouldn't consider to be harming anybody.

To be honest, it's actually pretty difficult telling the two apart, because if a bully is pulled up on their bullying, they will use the same defence as somebody who isn't bullying, just so they seem innocent. I think as HAL is denying the accusation, what it's coming down to is how much you trust his honesty. Personally, I've considered him honest, I've never seen anything that would suggest that he's being dishonest here and if I was the one who felt bullied, I would be giving him the benefit of the doubt. But I don't see everything, nor do I notice everything, so I can't tell you the answer, but I've offered you my perspective on this.

I know there's been conflict between HAL and Nam, so I'm not completely oblivious to everything. :) I didn't think anything of it until it was brought up really. I know certain members banter, so when I see sarcastic or even insulting remarks between peers, I just assume they're joking with each other.
 1. Because unreasonable grown men would end it in a fist fight :P
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »
I'm probably bigger than Hal is at 6'4" 230 pounds. I'd bring my fist but he may bring a knife or gun.[1]

:D

-Nam
 1. in response to your side note

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »
The situation could be an analogy for what's happening here. HAL maintains he's not a bully, it could be he is one and he just won't admit it, because not many people like the idea of being considered a bully or it could be that he's right, he's not a bully, but he's doing things he wouldn't consider to be harming anybody.

Frankly I don't even see how it's possible to be a bully on a forum. An asshole, yes. An idiot, yes. A dolt, yes. A nice person, yes. But a bully? How can I do what a bully does to anyone? How can I push you around? How can I steal your candy bar? How can I punch you, or trip you, or pull your underwear, or dip your pony tails in the ink well?

How many times do I have to say it - if you don't like me or my posts, simply ignore me, add me to your ignore list. It ain't rocket science. The only ones being bullied are the ones that contort the scenario into a bullying session, because they like the attention.

To be honest, it's actually pretty difficult telling the two apart, because if a bully is pulled up on their bullying, they will use the same defence as somebody who isn't bullying, just so they seem innocent. I think as HAL is denying the accusation, what it's coming down to is how much you trust his honesty. Personally, I've considered him honest, I've never seen anything that would suggest that he's being dishonest here and if I was the one who felt bullied, I would be giving him the benefit of the doubt. But I don't see everything, nor do I notice everything, so I can't tell you the answer, but I've offered you my perspective on this.

I have a very strong forum personality, no doubt. I've never been accused of being a bully before as far as I know, so there you go.

I know there's been conflict between HAL and Nam, so I'm not completely oblivious to everything. :) I didn't think anything of it until it was brought up really. I know certain members banter, so when I see sarcastic or even insulting remarks between peers, I just assume they're joking with each other.

Nam tends to go looking for trouble, he admitted he was an asshole. Ask him how many forums he's been banned from, that will give you an idea of who likes trouble. Hence he dove into my thread and he probably knew what was going to happen. He could have just posted once and left, but he desires to be confrontational - he loves it. That doesn't faze me at all. If that's what he desires, so be it. But it's not bullying, because all he has to do is simply stop and leave the thread. I have no power to force him back for more of what he perceives as bullying. Probably the best thing for him is to lock the thread, because the poor man will be obsessed over it until that happens.

I'm probably bigger than Hal is at 6'4" 230 pounds.

Pics or it isn't true.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2012, 02:14:17 PM »
Of the many definitions of Bully are:

1. A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.[1]

2. A hired ruffian; a thug.

3. A pimp.

4. (archaic) A fine person.

5. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner.

6. To make (one's way) aggressively.

7. To behave like a bully
[2]

What I bolded, I find you are to certain members. To everyone else: you're quite nice, if ignorant[3]. One can exhibit such traits online. Since words are usually the main tool one uses to bully someone, they are abundant here.

Yes, Hal, I've been banned from many websites/forums. You seem to think that, or imply, since I have, I must have done something to warrant such an action. Did you ever ask why? Has anyone? No, they just assume based on my statement of such.

Of course only you and you're previous staff know why I was banned for life from your website. I have yet been notified as to why. When I tried to inquire at this website, of you, it seemed you had placed me on your ignore list. An Admin, an authority figure, such a noble man as you! Why place a plebe such as myself on ignore?

Please with your rhetoric.

http://myspace.com/dgarnold (pics you requested)

How would I lock this topic? I'm not a moderator. Oh, you think I should report this? I don't think so. You want it locked, you lock it.

-Nam

1. since physical size is irrelevant on the internet, this could be said of mentors, authority figures, or those who feel they are more intelligent than others
 2. american heritage dictionary
 3. purposely
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:22:50 PM by Nam »

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »
According to your definition, you are a bully too.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2012, 02:21:19 PM »
HAL simply takes a person and shows them a flaw in their posting style. You could call him a jerk for pointing it out but it doesn't change the fact that these people make the mistakes that they do.

Let's take a look at his recent "bullying".

The Frank Thread
Does Frank bash America at any and every opportunity he gets? - YES

The "This is my last post" Syndrome
Do these people freguently post "this is my last post" or "Goodbye Threads[1]". -YES

So what's the problem? These people do the very thing HAL claims they do. If they don't like being called out about it then okay, he's a jerk for stating the obvious. But that's a big leap to bullying.

I've heard HAL say this is so many ways it amazes me that people still don't get it. You alone are responsible for your experience on the internet. If you don't like what HAL says to or about you ignore it, don't hit the reply button, or leave the forum. It amazes me how much power people give away. I for one don't want some TEXAN[2] controlling how I interact the on the forum. I'm personally responsible for every post I make. Including who I allow to "force" a response out of me.

It's very simple people. If you hate the taste of spinach quit eating it! No one here is going to come to your house a force feed you spinach.

This is not grade school, we should all be competent enough to be accountable for our actions. As they say, "Don't feed the troll." In this case you guys are letting HAL troll you. You are giving your power to him. As HAL mentioned Nam does this because he likes conflict. As long as there is a "HAL" to feed Nam he will continue flocking to conflict. IDK MM very well so IDK what his motive is. I'm sure MM could easily learn to have some discipline. But you, MM, are kinda like the boy who cries wolf when it comes to saying goodbye to threads or the forum. I'd like to see improvement on this because you are a valued poster to several people here.[3]. If you genuinely want to improve on that you might want to rethink what HAL is doing here. You could actually walk away from this a better poster.

TLDR; HAL states the obvious and then yall let him get you all worked up. If you don't like it stop giving away your power. You alone are responsible for your experience at WWGHA and the internet as a whole.
 1. I'm adding this since it's basically the same thing
 2. See this is me poking a stick at him because he's one of those ignorant Texans I read about in the news. I wonder if he takes offense to this?!? Highly doubtful because he knows he's not one of those kinda Texans. He also prob realizes that I'm trolling him, it was obvious after all.
 3. From what I've seen in several of your goodbyes
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:23:51 PM by Kimberly »
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »
Kimberly,

I see you as Hal's lacky. Always have. You come to his aid like you were sleeping with him, oe something. I care not of your opinion. I just want to be up front about that.[1]

-Nam
 1. smite away

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
Nam, I know you don't value my opinion. But to say that I'm HAL's lacky is ignorant of you. I've told you time and time again that I've stood up for you when I thought HAL was wrong[1]. I'm not biased, I have no problem telling HAL when I think he's wrong. He doesn't scare me, he doesn't invoke some kinda power in me that controls me either. It's not like I'm talking about a foreign concept that can't be observed by anyone who doesn't even know HAL. Some "guest" on the forum who knows nothing about any of us could easily read this thread and see the exact same points I made. If anyone is clouded by bias here it is you.
 1. Not to mention I have no personal interest vested in standing up for you, since for all the years we occupied a forum together you've never said a kind word to me.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2012, 02:44:36 PM »

Frankly I don't even see how it's possible to be a bully on a forum. An a**hole, yes. An idiot, yes. A dolt, yes. A nice person, yes. But a bully? How can I do what a bully does to anyone? How can I push you around? How can I steal your candy bar? How can I punch you, or trip you, or pull your underwear, or dip your pony tails in the ink well?

How many times do I have to say it - if you don't like me or my posts, simply ignore me, add me to your ignore list. It ain't rocket science. The only ones being bullied are the ones that contort the scenario into a bullying session, because they like the attention.

To be fair, bullying isn't just physical. I was never 'physically' bullied at school, if it was I would have been able to handle it better. There's a reason why that it, I'll never strike the first blow and it was the case when I was a teenager. It was a trait people knew to take advantage of and they certainly wouldn't have thrown a punch, I studied Karate and everybody knew it and I wasn't a weakling either. Verbal bullying is still bullying and it can sometimes be more harmful than physical bullying. Also, there is such thing as cyberbullyingWiki.

I have a very strong forum personality, no doubt. I've never been accused of being a bully before as far as I know, so there you go.

It's not something I would have suggested. And to be honest, Nam is the first I've seen of anybody saying it. I know you've been accused of being unfair and probably have been called all sorts of names, because we get it from people who typically disrespect the forum as its rules and I'm sure you've had the brunt of that. But I have never seen you called a bully. This forum has been accused of being intolerant or unfair to theists and that's about the closest I've seen. The latter I'd argue is untrue - it is definitely a hard place for theists, but it's a hard place when 2 parties disagree most of the time, but that's a different topic and one that's been done to death.

Nam tends to go looking for trouble, he admitted he was an a**hole. Ask him how many forums he's been banned from, that will give you an idea of who likes trouble. Hence he dove into my thread and he probably knew what was going to happen. He could have just posted once and left, but he desires to be confrontational - he loves it. That doesn't faze me at all. If that's what he desires, so be it. But it's not bullying, because all he has to do is simply stop and leave the thread. I have no power to force him back for more of what he perceives as bullying. Probably the best thing for him is to lock the thread, because the poor man will be obsessed over it until that happens.

I think that's between you and Nam, sure I stepped in like a school teacher on the playground, but I did so to present 2 possibilities, based on my experience as somebody's been bullied.

But given my 2 possibilities, Nam, what can you say about them? What is HAL exactly doing that makes him a bully as opposed to somebody's who might be a bit of a dick or just comes of that but means you no real harm? We're a forum that's about evidence and backup, it's often how I try to base my opinions, hence you can see my impartiality here. My opinion of HAL is based on my experiences of him, as this is more about your experience of him (as you see him as somebody bullying you), I can't really form an opinion, I can suggest what's most likely based on my experiences. So if you could present some of those experiences (we've got the advantage here as all messages have been recorded and hopefully they won't be too hard to find) then maybe you'll find it easier to convince me or even others. Otherwise, it's just one person's word vs another. I think so far, HAL makes the most compelling argument, but I respect both of you, so I'm not going to use that to discredit your argument.

But if it cannot be resolved. I would take HAL's suggestion, you won't have to deal with him then. Ideally you shouldn't, but it might be a fair compromise. You don't seem to have a problem with anybody else really.
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »
Nam, I know you don't value my opinion. But to say that I'm HAL's lacky is ignorant of you. I've told you time and time again that I've stood up for you when I thought HAL was wrong[1]. I'm not biased, I have no problem telling HAL when I think he's wrong. He doesn't scare me, he doesn't invoke some kinda power in me that controls me either. It's not like I'm talking about a foreign concept that can't be observed by anyone who doesn't even know HAL. Some "guest" on the forum who knows nothing about any of us could easily read this thread and see the exact same points I made. If anyone is clouded by bias here it is you.
 1. Not to mention I have no personal interest vested in standing up for you, since for all the years we occupied a forum together you've never said a kind word to me.

Who said anything about biased opinions? Even lackies can have their own opinions but you always seem to come to his defense when he doesn't need it. As long as I have known you (impersonally), you've done this. This is why your opinion on such matters mean nothing: you just parrot the same drivel he spews. On other matters, it's really up/down for me. But overall, your opinion doesn't sway me, in the least.

-Nam

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »
Seppoku,

If you read all comments on all three pages you should, ideally, find where (and perhaps why) I started to call him a bully. It's all here, unlike Hal, I'm not cryptic with my words.

-Nam

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2012, 03:10:45 PM »
I may be an "a**hole" but I'm not a bully.
-Nam

Can I use this as a future signature?
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »
I may be an "a**hole" but I'm not a bully.
-Nam

Can I use this as a future signature?

Be my guest.

-Nam

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »
I'm going to throw out a suggestion that's probably gonna get me smited:
Take a chill pill, all of you.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »
Hal, you smited Kimberly. Too funny. I think Azdgari rectified it. Oh, and what I said isn't bullying. It's indifference to her opinion, i.e. I was being an asshole.

-Nam

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »
I'm going to throw out a suggestion that's probably gonna get me smited:
Take a chill pill, all of you.

Why would you get smited for that?

-Nam

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2012, 03:34:11 PM »
Why would you get smited for that?

I expected my post to have the wrong effect on you and/or people who agree/disagree with you; that they and/or you would think that I was taking sides or something similar that would only serve to get people even more pissed off.
I still expect it, though, as people tend not to read entire threads before making judgement calls.

EDIT: However, the two +1's I got make me slightly less certain of what I said above.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:39:21 PM by One Above All »
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »
I might even smite you for thinking one of us would smite you.  :P Or I would, but I only smite people who are being out of order.

But yes, very good advice.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2012, 04:09:36 PM »
You come to his aid like you were sleeping with him, oe something.

This is bullying as much as if not more than anything HAL has said. This is a "personal" attack used to inflict "pain", "get a rise out of me" or attempt to "bait me.". This is not mere indifference to my opinions as you would have us all to believe.