Author Topic: God must love Chick-fil-A  (Read 12344 times)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: God must love Chick-fil-A
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2012, 11:44:21 AM »
^I agree.

Individual employees may or may not agree with everything their company works for. I have known people who worked at Disney who were not for the active participation of the company toward the gay community. One would asj: why do they work there then? Mainly: the benefits package. Plus you, and your family can go there for free. Who wouldn't want that?

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
I just found out a few weeks ago that the company I work for openly supports gay marriage. I got lucky in that regards but I wouldn't quit working for them if they didn't. I gotta pay my bills too! People should really understand that the worker ant doesn't deserve the abuse you feel like giving the Queen aka COO/CEO's. I get chewed out all day because I "represent" the "face" of the company. Okay, whatever, it comes with the job title. But what that guy did is beyond acceptable. I really don't understand people sometimes, this whole movement is about treating people with equality. I can't even imagine what this guy thought he would be accomplishing by doing this. He should have stopped after getting the free water. Or at worst shouted, "I support equaaaalityyyyyy!" as he drove off.

Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +259/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
Still huge lines at Chic-Fil-A of people trying to show those darn liberals who's boss. Makes me think of the supporters of the White Coffee Pot restaurants when they refused to desegregate, look at who well that chain is doing now
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2012, 05:50:07 PM »
i've made my blog about why io think supporters of Chic-fil-a do not understand why many of us are ticked at this homophobic fast food chain. http://lgbtequality2012.blogspot.com/2012/08/chic-fil-supporters-understand-nothing.html

Ok, I’m going to make this perfectly clear to these supporters.

1)                      This is not a “Free speech” issue, this is a financial issue! (Referring to donating their $5 millions to anti-gay group)

2)                      Chic-fil-a is donating almost 5 million dollars to anti-gay groups

3)                      The anti-gay groups wants to dehumanize us, kill us, imprison us, have us be beaten, be denied any human rights whatsoever, and to live in the closet forever.

4)                      The reason number 3 is precisely why we’re protesting and boycotting chic-fil-a!

5)                      To support Chic-Fil-A is to support criminalization of LGBT individuals, of putting LGBT people in ex-gay therapies, of denying human rights, of wanting death penalty for LGBT people, of supporting the lies about LGBT individuals.

6)                      By supporting Chic-Fil-A, you’re clearly saying you want more Matthew Shepards and all who were murdered because they were LGBT. You’re saying you want more Jamey Rodemeyers and countless of teenage youths to commit suicide for being gay, you’re saying that LGBT people should have no right to job, housing, marriage, family, or anything, and you’re saying that LGBT children should be forced to live in streets or into ex-gay therapies.

7)                      We did not fight for many years for civil rights and equality to have it all thrown away.

8)                      That is why we’re boycotting Chic-Fil-A!

9)                      If you’re a gay man or lesbian who supports Chic-Fil-A, are you asking for people to arrest you? To kill you? To deny you rights? To treat you like you’re some evil sex deviant boogeyman?

10)                 The free speech does not mean “Anything I say goes, anyone who disagrees is suppressing my religious freedom!” Free speech means you’re free to belief whatever you want, say whatever you want. It does not mean you’re free from criticism or disagreement. If you can’t handle people standing up for themselves and disagreeing with you, then you have a problem with the first amendment.

11)                 Dan Cathy is free to believe whatever he wants to believe, he is free to say whatever he wants, but that is not why we’re against him. We’re against him because he wants LGBT individuals dead, stripped of all human rights, imprisoned, dehumanized, and be forced to be back in the closet and out of sight.

12)                 I fight for equality and human rights because we are all human beings too. We should all have the right to marry, to housing, to jobs, to serving the military, to having a family, to being able to be ourselves.

13)                 As for the kiss in, this is a peaceful protest. This is to clearly state to homophobes that, “Hey, we’re gay, we’re capable of love just like you, get over yourselves.”

14)                 To get upset over the kiss in is like getting upset over gays and lesbians adopting children or getting married. LGBT couples should be allowed to kiss in public just like everyone else. To say otherwise is to say, “Let’s just hide in the closet just to appease the bigots.”

15)                 Never should we appease bigotry. If we do nothing to stand up to homophobia, then we lose. You can’t change the world by doing nothing! You can’t strop discrimination by doing nothing!

16)                 Remember the blacks who fought for equal rights? If they hadn’t had protest, they wouldn’t be equal today!

17)                 If women didn’t fight for equality, they wouldn’t have it today!

18)                 If we allow Chic-Fil-A to destroy LGBT individuals, then for all you know, they’ll come after you too!
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
A pastor posted this (a blog - worth the read):

Thousands and thousands and thousands of people proudly lined up to support Mike Huckabee’s “Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day” yesterday. By all accounts, it was a successful campaign, perhaps one of Huckabee’s most memorable actions, a deed that might warrant etching “#ChickFilA” on his tombstone so future Americans will learn of the greatness that occurred on August 1, 2012.
Many of yesterday’s appreciators were born again Christians, people who, I can only assume, claim to love God, put their trust in Jesus, and have a desire that all people hear and experience the Good News of Christ. That fact alone changes the headline of what happened yesterday.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure Chick-Fil-A owners felt loved, made lots of money, and greatly appreciated the somewhat positive press they received all day long. And yes, Mike Huckabee has reason to be proud (dare I say, even cocksure?) of the influence he wields to get Americans to buy chicken. Those CFA cows no doubt love Mike Huckabee!
So good for Chick-Fil-A! And three cheers for Mike Huckabee! And good tidings of great joy to cows everywhere.
Yet, amid all of that CFA-appreciating success, the Church (at least, the part that exists here in America) failed miserably. Every member of the Church isn’t to blame, of course. Many individual churches and denominations played no role whatsoever in promoting yesterday’s Great Chicken Awakening. Some Christians, churches, and denominations even tried to throw a social media wrench into the festivities. Some of those attempts went viral and garnered a great deal of attention. But still, chicken-loving Christians everywhere rallied behind CFA yesterday. The crowds were so big that you might have thought that Chick-Fil-A was giving away free iPads or Cabbage Patch Dolls or freshly fallen manna from Heaven. And while lots of Christians chose not to participate for various reasons, many did and the Church as a whole suffered.
Here’s why.
ONE
Yesterday’s campaign, while I don’t think it should be considered or called “hate,” neither can it be called love. Christians all over America ignored the second greatest commandment: to love our neighbors. Call yesterday what you want, freedom of speech, a rally behind “family values,” a sincere fascination with CFA’s brand of fried poultry… but it cannot be called love. It was not love.
TWO
People felt hate and we ignored that. At the end of the day, regardless of whether or not your Christian understanding of scripture harbors hate or not, a large group of people felt hated. Again, we can debate this point all day long, but that does not change the fact that people felt hatred because of what happened yesterday. Whether or not hate actually existed is not the point, people felt hated. And rather than acknowledging those feelings or trying to understand or engage them in any way, Christians everywhere marched off to their local CFA like it was a cross to bear, a necessity, a battle cry of some sort, the waffle fry’s last stand.
THREE
By rallying behind CFA, Christians put an issue above people. And it’s impossible to follow Jesus when issues trump people. Jesus never said “love God, love causes.” That is not the message that gets preached in churches all over America on Sunday mornings. I’ve heard a hundred different explanations from patrons of yesterday’s rally and nearly every one of them gives precedence to “the cause”. We can’t embrace love, mercy, hope, and peace when our causes (or a place of business) trumps people.
FOUR
Once again, the mass actions of Christians built another wall of distrust between the Church and the GLBTQ communities. Nobody was surprised that the CEO of CFA is against gay marriage. Nobody was surprised that Mike Huckabee made the decision to rally support behind CFA. And nobody was surprised that Christians took Huckabee’s words as marching orders, leading the charge with more passion, delight, and Instagram pictures than what we express for so many more important issues facing this country. If Mike Huckabee had declared yesterday “Homeless Appreciation Day,” would the response have been even half as large and loud? Yes, I know; that’s an unfair question. But we’re Christians, so we’re very familiar with the use of unfair questions to make a point.
Once in a while, our culture needs to be surprised by how much we love people–all people. Once in a while, our culture needs to be overwhelmed with joy that we are involved in the greater story. Once in a while, our culture needs to see us being a part of the solution and not the problem. But yesterday? There were no surprises. And no surprises only builds more distrust, not peace, not grace, not hope, and not love.
FIVE
Yesterday’s hoopla surrounding CFA did nothing to prove that Christians don’t hate gay people. Oh I know that most Christians will say, “I don’t hate gay people!!”
But did supporting CFA Appreciation Day prove that?
Trust me, I understand that most people who ate chicken sandwiches at CFA yesterday did not do that as an act of hate. I get that. And that’s cool and all, but did the act of going out of your way to CFA prove that to be true? Do you think that the GLBTQ communities believe you? Would you, if you were gay, believe you?
Now before you answer that, remember that yesterday’s CFA Love Day was just one action in a long line of many. Because let’s face it: Christians go WAY out of their way to “hate the sin”–i.e., by voting against gay marriage, voting against civil unions, voicing their angst about gay people adopting children (just to list a few). Is it possible that Christians lose the ability to truly “love the sinner” because they’re so busy “hating the sin”? Do Christians put anywhere near the energy into “loving the sinner” as they do “hating the sin”?
All I know is that the GLBTQ communities are becoming quite used to feeling unloved by Christians. And with good reason.
How many times do we hear Christians say something like, “I don’t hate gay people. I may not agree with their lifestyle. But I don’t hate them… “
If you were gay, would you believe that? Think about it. Would you feel loved by somebody if they included rules, context, and/or explanations about your lifestyle every time they spoke about how much they don’t hate you? Only when talking about gay people do Christians feel the need to preface their “love” or “non-hate” with some variation of “I don’t agree with your lifestyle, but…” Christians don’t talk about any other group of people like that–only gay people.
So, I want to believe Christians when they say “I don’t hate gay people.” But sometimes proof of that is necessary. And yesterday did not prove that. Honestly, yesterday proved little more than how shallow Christians can be sometimes.
Not only did supporting CFA Appreciation Day declare that Christians believe that an issue is more important than people, that declaration was made by the mass consumption of junk food. That fact doesn’t need a punch line. It is a punch line.
Yes, on some level, yesterday was successful. I’m sure that today CFA feels really loved. And I’m sure Mike Huckabee feels loved, too. And I’m sure lots of people, many Christians included, feel great pride for supporting the cause. But there’s also a large group of people, good people, people you might disagree with, that today, feel really unloved.
If it’s true that Christians don’t hate gay people, today would be a really good day to prove it.

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »
^You sure a pastor posted that?  It sounds somewhat.... reasonable.  To me it sounds more like something I would read from a non-religious person.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
  • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2012, 07:24:28 PM »
i've made my blog about why io think supporters of Chic-fil-a do not understand why many of us are ticked at this homophobic fast food chain. http://lgbtequality2012.blogspot.com/2012/08/chic-fil-supporters-understand-nothing.html

Ok, I’m going to make this perfectly clear to these supporters.
<SNIP>

I am a skeptic. In all things, so I don't run often with emotions, I check my sources. This post shows you are only a skeptic when it comes to some things, not all, because what you have posted is without any real evidence.

Real skeptics love evidence.
If you are following God why can I still see you?

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2012, 07:27:08 PM »
Jetson,

No link to the blog?

Surprised I read the whole thing.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »
^You sure a pastor posted that?  It sounds somewhat.... reasonable.  To me it sounds more like something I would read from a non-religious person.

I see nothing that indicates that the blog writer is a pastor. He calls himself an author, I think he is a Christian blogger.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2012, 07:33:43 PM »

I see nothing that indicates that the blog writer is a pastor. He calls himself an author, I think he is a Christian blogger.

You may be right - I will dig it up...

Edit - adding link, and stating that I cannot see where he is actually a pastor, my apologies for the confusion!

http://matthewpaulturner.net/blog/5-reasons-why-the-church-failed-yesterday/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:35:54 PM by jetson »

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »
I am a skeptic. In all things, so I don't run often with emotions, I check my sources. This post shows you are only a skeptic when it comes to some things, not all, because what you have posted is without any real evidence.

There are evidence for Chic-fil-a donating $5 million dollars to anti-gay groups. These anti-gay groups have been campaigning to have gays be "exported" there are some who suppoprted Uganda's "Kill the gays" bill and more. The donations were intended for harm. Airyaman, i have no respect for you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:55:49 PM by Timtheskeptic »

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2012, 08:05:23 PM »
The whole pro-con homosexual thing continues to tear the christian church in half.  Interesting to watch - which side will win?
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »

There are evidence for Chic-fil-a donating $5 million dollars to anti-gay groups. These anti-gay groups have been campaigning to have gays be "exported" there are some who suppoprted Uganda's "Kill the gays" bill and more. The donations were intended for harm. Airyaman, i have no respect for you.

So where's the evidence?

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2012, 08:15:14 PM »

Don't be too quick to attack Airyaman for his concern, he is typically honest in his discussion approach from my experience.  I have not searched for this evidence, but it might help if you provide some links, perhaps, to some of this evidence.  Others have been reporting that the actual amounts donated are in question, regarding which groups receive money.

I'm not defending CFA, by the way.  But there is no reason to think that Airyaman is being a dick, IMO.

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2012, 08:19:41 PM »
I am a skeptic in almost all facets of my life. When people make accusations, I like to see evidence. I see very little to support much of the faux outrage over this man's (Cathy) statements made to a Christian publication.

To me this is nothing more than a political witch hunt. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2012, 08:46:56 PM »
^Read the thread. Click the links. Educate yourself.

Edit to add: Quesi gave me some in a PM that may or may not be in this thread.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chickfila.asp
http://equalitymatters.org/factcheck/201207020001 (You can cheat and use this cross reference the tax document instead of wiki.)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/chick-fil-a-anti-gay-group-donations-_n_1644609.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A (See : Controversy regarding LGBT issues)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:03:28 PM by Kimberly »

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »
Others have been reporting that the actual amounts donated are in question, regarding which groups receive money.

Tax Statements[1] scroll to about 1/4 from the bottom to get to the list of charities that were donated to.

Look for:
"Fom 990PF Part XV Line 3 - Grants and Contributions Paid During the Year of Approved for Future Payment"
On the top of the page.

Cross reference the names of the charities to Wikipedia to find out which ones are anti-gay. It takes time but you will learn more in the process than you would if I did it for you[2].

And just to prevent confusion the source of the tax documents is: http://www.guidestar.org/
Confirmed by the IRS: http://www.irs.gov/foia/index.html
 1. These are not CFA tax documents; these are Winshape. See Wiki to find out about this charity. You can also see how much CFA donated to them directly on the above tax forms.
 2. Not you Jetson, you anyone reading this.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:59:11 PM by Kimberly »

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »
thanks Kimberly. You beat me to it.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2012, 09:40:04 PM »
No worries, I had it readily available from my recent debate with a friend. All of it was given to me by Quesi so we should really thank her. I think the only discrepancy I've personally found in the funding/donations is that most articles are siting the 2010 tax document to charities that didn't receive funds in 2010 but rather in 2009. It took me forever to find Focus on the Family. One of the articles above quoted it in 2010 and this is not true.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:43:28 PM by Kimberly »

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2012, 09:42:20 PM »
This is something I really like about these forums.  You state something, you'd damn well be better be able to site sources.  To may people get away with making wild claims without having to back shit up.
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #165 on: August 04, 2012, 05:39:58 AM »
The flap began last month when Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy told a religious publication that the company backed "the biblical definition of a family" and later said: ""I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage.'"

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Chick-fil-A-protest-is-sealed-with-a-kiss-3761717.php#ixzz22Za1ELVL

Ok folks.  Here we have it.  The Biblical definition of marriage: 

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2012, 07:45:27 AM »
So how did kiss a gay...........at Chicka-Fil-A............Day go? Was it a big success or something of a let down?
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2012, 09:35:10 AM »
It looked fairly small compared to the eat at CFA day.  That's based on my local news.

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »
This is something I really like about these forums.  You state something, you'd damn well be better be able to site sources.  Too many people get away with making wild claims without having to back shit up.

Edit: freaking auto text
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
« Reply #169 on: August 04, 2012, 10:03:10 AM »
It looked fairly small compared to the eat at CFA day.  That's based on my local news.
There are not as many gays as there are fuddies.  A smaller turn out was expected.  How many don't eat there anymore could be a much higher number.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #170 on: August 04, 2012, 01:08:50 PM »
I've never have eaten there yet, at all. I prefer my own chicken plus Publix[1]. I used to go to Hardees but they don't sell chicken anymore. I like Popeyes but the nearest one to my house is 15 miles away.

I also like Church's chicken but the nearest one is 8 miles away.

-Nam
 1. supermarket that makes fried and baked chicken

Offline Traveler

• Reader
  • Darwins +142/-2
  • no god required
    • I am a Forum Guide
    • Gryffin Designs
« Reply #171 on: August 04, 2012, 02:12:22 PM »
A pastor posted this (a blog - worth the read): ...

I posted this blog on igi, because I thought it was excellent, and would start some interesting discussion. I got SMITED for it! Guess who? This person implied it was probably not written by a christian, that it was lefty liberal nonsense, and basically ripped me and it a new one. I'm stunned. Seriously. I thought it was very nicely written, and represents the stated ethics of my christian friends and family.

I guess I'm just naive.  :(
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #172 on: August 04, 2012, 03:47:43 PM »
A pastor posted this (a blog - worth the read): ...

I posted this blog on igi, because I thought it was excellent, and would start some interesting discussion. I got SMITED for it! Guess who? This person implied it was probably not written by a christian, that it was lefty liberal nonsense, and basically ripped me and it a new one. I'm stunned. Seriously. I thought it was very nicely written, and represents the stated ethics of my christian friends and family.

I guess I'm just naive.  :(

Don't be stunned Trav...it's the flavor of the moment.  I'm sure that somewhere within all the vitriol, it's probably the fault of WWGHA members joining months back.  Either that, or Obama (well, we all know everything is his fault).

I think the ChikFilA fuss has drawn out the screaming tighty righties!

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #173 on: August 04, 2012, 04:49:59 PM »
^Read the thread. Click the links. Educate yourself.

Edit to add: Quesi gave me some in a PM that may or may not be in this thread.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chickfila.asp
http://equalitymatters.org/factcheck/201207020001 (You can cheat and use this cross reference the tax document instead of wiki.)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/chick-fil-a-anti-gay-group-donations-_n_1644609.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A (See : Controversy regarding LGBT issues)

A Christian operated business donating to Christian charities and organizations. And?

They claim these companies are "anti-gay" but guess what? The bible is not gay friendly, and Christians use the bible as their guide book. Sure, some gay people say differently, but they are lying to themselves. The bible is pretty up front with this.

If you want to protest all companies that are not gay friendly, you need to find out which ones are operated by Christians, Muslims, orthodox Jews, or any other related Abrahamic religion. Any people of these religions that are gay friendly are ignoring parts of their religion, so you'd have to determine the viewpoint of every single one.