Author Topic: A comment about your videos. [#648]  (Read 258 times)

Offline DL

A comment about your videos. [#648]
« on: November 08, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »
Hello GI,

You obviously have a bone to pick with Christianity, and you act calm while attacking it. I don't blame you for attacking it, if you are gonna attack any belief system, Christianity is the one you have to beat :) (as all other are weak, and you know this, you made a video "Christians are delusional" and went on attacking easily refuted belief systems such as Mormonism and Muslims and left Christianity for last and really did your best to make it seem like the first 2)

2000 years haven't overturned it, and it will remain even if many are disuaded from it with videos and ideas like yours.

You have many, many flaws in your thinking, if you are willing to really mesh this out, and you aren't too prideful to change beliefs if you are wrong, I would be glad to speak with you on this subject.

Let me know,

[name]

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
Re: A comment about your videos. [#648]
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »
you made a video "Christians are delusional" and went on attacking easily refuted belief systems such as Mormonism and Muslims and left Christianity for last and really did your best to make it seem like the first 2

Why do you think they were easily refuted?  Because their beliefs don't match yours?

2000 years haven't overturned it, and it will remain even if many are disuaded from it with videos and ideas like yours.

2000 years has produced no evidence of the Bible's claims.  Also, I should note that skepticism is on the rise.  Just give it a wee bit more time, my friend.

You have many, many flaws in your thinking

Care to illustrate?
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
Re: A comment about your videos. [#648]
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 11:37:06 PM »
Please join up and better inform us.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote