Author Topic: Thank You [#647]  (Read 540 times)

Offline DL

Thank You [#647]
« on: November 08, 2008, 07:29:45 PM »

Thank you sooo much for your videos. My grandma is a devoted follower of everything that anyone says.Therefor she believes in god because her family has in a web of made up stories and ridiculous rituals.And how can christians even be against witchcraft when they practice it so diligently?I mean sprinkling magic water on all babies doesnt seem like a ritual to anyone else?Or eating and drinking the body of some random crazy hippie in a dashiki.Sorry i got off topic.Anyway i hope these will help to free her.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
Re: Thank You [#647]
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:28:18 PM »
Maybe you could drop by the forum?  Talk to some people in the same boat as you?
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Dissenter

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Quid, Me Anxius Sum?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:01:17 AM »
You could bring your grandma too.
What is above all needed is to let the meaning choose the word, and not the other way around.

-George Orwell

Been caught making shit up again? Attend the I don't know 12 step program for help.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 03:02:57 PM »
You could bring your grandma too.

LOL!
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline tomthecool

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 07:46:23 PM »
Just be careful not to force your beliefs onto her... doing that will never end well.
Some say I am the cool Tom... others wouldn't.