Author Topic: Mom "saves" 15 year old son from becoming Legendary Awesomeness  (Read 13880 times)

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Mom "saves" 15 year old son from becoming Legendary Awesomeness
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
So i should be jealous of a 15 year old boy . . .

No, I can't say that you should. I just want you to be aware that if you are not jealous, you are in the minority.

. . . who was being taken advantage of?

Saying he was being taken advantage of is like saying Jesus died for what I am about to write. It is so ridiculous, you must be from outer space to believe this. There are millions of 15-year-old boys with their dick in their hand right now. If a 24-year-old woman walked into the room where one of these dick-holding 15-year-olds were, and she had sex with him, she would no more be taking advantage of him than he was already taking advantage of himself.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

You say I'm ridiculous. I say you're ridiculous. One of us is way off the mark, and it ain't me.

Yes there may be a large amount of men who are bleedin' horn dogs, but don't put all men in one basket and don't assume you know women's mind and sex drive.

Based on my life-long observation, what I say is true.

I never had any. Yeah, that's right, a 30 year old virgin! Oh wow, i can year a bunch of jeering and name calling already for this, but what choice do i have?

I admire your honesty.

I don't know about you, but i don't feel jealous of little teenage boys. I don't have the urge to hump women or men because i felt horny.

I think you are better off than the average man. Having less desires makes a life where you are more easily satisfied.

Also, i hadn't seen any men going, "ZOMG, we're so horny, we rather go home and bang some girls whether they want it or not!"

That example would be hornier than average. I haven't seen that either.

The point is, not everyone thinks the same or has the same sex drive.

I agree with that point.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2012, 06:53:43 PM »
Besides he clarified his point when he responded in reply # 110. While his response might not have satisfied your inquiry I think it's safe to assume you are clinging on this one thing for dear life when there's no more rope left.

I have read what else he wrote around the sentence and I don't see what you see.

Men do not want to have sex more often than women.

^^^ That's wrong, it's incorrect, it's not backed up by evidence.

He challenged someone to prove him wrong and I did. Men do want to have sex more than women. I know what "men" means and I know what "women" means, as well as the rest of the words in the sentence. If he made a mistake in writing the sentence then I hope he corrects the mistake. If you and him want to spin it otherwise I can't stop you.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
  • Apatheist
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2012, 07:01:16 PM »
HAL, for the record, I'm done responding to what OAA said or didn't say. I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, again I think if you aren't satisfied with his answer you should speak directly to him about it. If you have anything else to discuss with me about my opinions on this topic I will be happy to reply, if not enjoy my silence.
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
HAL, for the record, I'm done responding to what OAA said or didn't say. I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, again I think if you aren't satisfied with his answer you should speak directly to him about it.

I'm satisfied with my research rebutting his statement. It's up to him to either change his stance or be ignorant about it. I can't force him to do anything.

If you have anything else to discuss with me about my opinions on this topic I will be happy to reply, if not enjoy my silence.

OK thanks. Enjoy your evening. No need to respond again.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2012, 07:19:52 PM »
Listen up.

If you are skeptical of the studies that HAL has provided, conduct an experiment yourself.

If you are a heterosexual man:

Go knocking door to door. If a woman answers, tell her you would like to have sex with her. If she declines, continue to the next door and repeat. Before long, someone will call the cops on you and you will be arrested.

If you are a heterosexual woman:

Go knocking door to door. If a man answers, tell him you would like to have sex with him. If his wife, girlfriend, or kids are nearby, continue to the next door and repeat. Before long, there will be a man vigorously thrusting his cock into you.

If you are a homosexual man:

Walk into a gay bar. Pull your pants down. Bend over. Loudly yell, "Come and get it!" Before long, your butthole will be plugged with gay cock.

Conclusion:

Men, on average, gay or straight, are some horny motherfuckers. Period.

EDIT for the user named "none": The woman needn't be heterosexual if she wishes to embark on this experiment.

EDIT #2: On further thought, the sexual preference of the one conducting the experiment doesn't matter. Just beware of the inevitable result.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:52:38 PM by lotanddaughters »
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2012, 07:23:53 PM »
I said the studies were biased.
if sex is sticking your dick in a hole you are right.
do lesbians have sex or not?

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »
lotanddaughters,

You really are gifted at explaining things in the most basic of terms!

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +11/-4
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
it is ok HAL, no need to bow.
I know you agree with me. :)

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2012, 07:47:25 PM »
The sex-drive argument reminds me of the surveys which state that on average, men have more sexual partners than women. There was one in the UK last December (section 6.3.1):

When asked about the number of opposite sex partners they had had altogether in their life so far, men reported a mean of 9.3 female sexual partners, while women reported a lower number, a mean of 4.7 male sexual partners.

This cannot be correct, because each coupling involves one man and one woman, regardless of their identity. So the average should be the same for each sex.

e.g. there is a population of five men and five women; four of the women remain virgins, the fifth couples with each of the five men. The average number of couplings per gender is one, for men and women.

So why are the survey averages different?

One explanation is that the survey sample didn't pick up women who have thousands of partners i.e. prostitutes, but it did pick up the men who use them. That would skew the figures.

Or, it may be that the male respondents exaggerrated their figures, for reasons of bravado, while the women minimized theirs for reasons of modesty, both in line with the society stereotype we know so well.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »
The sex-drive argument reminds me of the surveys which state that on average, men have more sexual partners than women. There was one in the UK last December (section 6.3.1):

When asked about the number of opposite sex partners they had had altogether in their life so far, men reported a mean of 9.3 female sexual partners, while women reported a lower number, a mean of 4.7 male sexual partners.

This cannot be correct, because each coupling involves one man and one woman, regardless of their identity. So the average should be the same for each sex.

e.g. there is a population of five men and five women; four of the women remain virgins, the fifth couples with each of the five men. The average number of couplings per gender is one, for men and women.

So why are the survey averages different?

One explanation is that the survey sample didn't pick up women who have thousands of partners i.e. prostitutes, but it did pick up the men who use them. That would skew the figures.

Or, it may be that the male respondents exaggerrated their figures, for reasons of bravado, while the women minimized theirs for reasons of modesty, both in line with the society stereotype we know so well.

Everything you stated or pondered sounds logical. I agree.

But on terms of who is hornier, the number of female prostitutes vs. the number of male prostitutes in the world show the overwhelming truth. I haven't even looked up a statistic. Did you need to look up statistics to find out there are probably more female prostitutes? Men are horny. Women want money. That brings us back to Joe's obviously true observation.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »

Walk into a gay bar. Pull your pants down. Bend over. Loudly yell, "Come and get it!" Before long, your butthole will be plugged with gay cock.

Bullshit. I've been to gay clubs and i hadn't seen anyone do anything but dance with their partner, but never did anyone try to hit on me. I'm willing to bet that if i pulled my pants down and say, "Come and get it," i would be tossed out and be told i'm not coming back. No, sorry.

Conclusion:

Horny? Maybe, but not crazed that we would shag anything in sight like dogs.

Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2012, 09:26:34 PM »

Bullshit. I've been to gay clubs and i hadn't seen anyone do anything but dance with their partner, but never did anyone try to hit on me. I'm willing to bet that if i pulled my pants down and say, "Come and get it," i would be tossed out and be told i'm not coming back. No, sorry.

If your ass is all hairy and/or cottage cheesy, then try Emergency Protocol - Grade 1:

Leave your pants on. Wait 'til the sun goes down. Go sit on one of those gay guys' lap. Wiggle your ass round and round. He will then ask you out into the parking lot. There you will receive a good butt-slamming. Trust me.

Conclusion:

Horny? Maybe,

Thank you for considering the possibility that men, on average, are horny. It's the main reason that there are over 7 billion people in this world.

but not crazed that we would shag anything in sight like dogs.

Perhaps not, but still hornier than women, on average.

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-0
  • You know
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »
Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Nah son...

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2012, 10:01:12 PM »
Have you ever been to a gay bar?

All joking aside. Seriously.

I was walking home from work. I saw this bar I had never been to. I was ignorant at the time and held a stereotype that gay bars probably looked flashy with lots of neon lights and what not. This bar looked like your run-of-the-mill "drinking man's bar". I walked in because I wanted a drink and maybe there was some women there. It was just a few guys. I told the bartender it was my first time there. He explained to me that he had "beer and cocks". He was gesturing to the liquor on the shelf when he said "cocks". He might have been referring to cocktails, but he said "cocks". A friend of mine later confirmed to me that, yes, it was a gay bar.

I worked with this guy who said he was bi. He was talking about how he was at his local gay bar that he frequented the night before. He said that there were I think 4 people left at closing. One was a girl. After they locked the doors, they became a four-person train. He was in between a guy and girl. He told me that he was reminded why he doesn't like "receiving". His ass hurt. I shit you not. I had no reason to disbelieve him.

I was all drunk one night and was trying to bang this chick. She took me to an after hours bar. Many gay people liked to hang out there. The draw for the straight people was that they still served drinks after hours. There were men hitting on me left and right. One in particular was over-the-top forward. Maybe I'm just good-looking.

This is all of my real-life experience with the gay bar scene. Honestly.

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-0
  • You know
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2012, 10:24:56 PM »
Ayo, getting hit on isn't exactly the same thing as sexing a dude over the bar because he displayed himself on some National Geographic shit.  Neither is a couple people getting down in a bar after the place was closed for business (which should still be frowned upon since it's a health code violation).

I know you were probably just trying to be funny or whatever.  But your last few posts just came across as homophobic and aggressively ignorant.
Nah son...

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2012, 10:30:20 PM »
Ayo, getting hit on isn't exactly the same thing as sexing a dude over the bar because he displayed himself on some National Geographic shit.  Neither is a couple people getting down in a bar after the place was closed for business (which should still be frowned upon since it's a health code violation).

I know you were probably just trying to be funny or whatever.  But your last few posts just came across as homophobic and aggressively ignorant.

I know, Bro. You and I agree alot. Even when you disagree, you are polite but hold your ground. If you read this thread from the beginning, you will see some aggressive and ignorant behavior way before I came onto the scene. Seriously. Some of these "victims" were ganging up on Joe, somewhat big time.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2012, 11:08:24 PM »
Getting hit on is pretty normal for a bar, it's usually the right kind of place to get a one night stand. Yes, even quasimodo here has been hit on at a bar. Not a gay bar though, I've never actually been to one as I don't swing that way, but if it's anything like the video below, then I can imagine it's a lot of fun.  ;D

“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2012, 11:40:49 PM »
i never got hit on in a bar. To be honest, I was a little disappointed but not surprised it didn't happen. I wouldn't mind being asked out or even be told i was cute or something. Sigh, i've been to a gay bar with a couple of friends who are gay themselves. I'm willing to bet that if i tried to display myself all over them, they would be a) thinking i'm nuts and tell me to get off, b) have a boyfriend or husband who would rightfully punch me, c) not even sure what to make of this.

Not every gay or bisexual guys want to shag anything there, even if they display themselves as desperate horn dog. The two young gay men were dancing on the dance floor which is crowded with all kinds of people dancing; lesbians, gay men, maybe some straight couples who are open minded, bisexuals, and more. These two were in front of me (They weren't doing this directly at me, but i watched them with envy) and they were kissing each other and their hands were all over each other. Had i got in between, they'll probably be pissed and rightly so!

Bars do have people that hit on others, that's not a surprise but that's not the same as trying to act like a desperate horn dog. I was actually expecting someone to check me out. But it was dark, the music is loud and everyone was either dancing, talking, or drinking. I just stayed with my group and some of us just danced or stood around drinking (I don't drink). Also, i agree with Seppuku, getting hit on is normal in bars, gay or straight.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-0
  • You know
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2012, 11:58:16 PM »
I know, Bro. You and I agree alot. Even when you disagree, you are polite but hold your ground. If you read this thread from the beginning, you will see some aggressive and ignorant behavior way before I came onto the scene. Seriously. Some of these "victims" were ganging up on Joe, somewhat big time.

I really don't see what one has to do with the other.
Nah son...

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-0
  • You know
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2012, 12:05:34 AM »
Bars do have people that hit on others, that's not a surprise but that's not the same as trying to act like a desperate horn dog. I was actually expecting someone to check me out. But it was dark, the music is loud and everyone was either dancing, talking, or drinking. I just stayed with my group and some of us just danced or stood around drinking (I don't drink). Also, i agree with Seppuku, getting hit on is normal in bars, gay or straight.

Yo, pro tip:

Next time, try to separate from your group.  Dudes are going to be less likely to hit on someone if they're with a group of people.
Nah son...

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-1
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »
Ayo, getting hit on isn't exactly the same thing as sexing a dude over the bar because he displayed himself on some National Geographic s**t.  Neither is a couple people getting down in a bar after the place was closed for business (which should still be frowned upon since it's a health code violation).

Considering some of your insults were actually directed at me and included me in their sweeping statements, I would like it pointed out where I was being aggressive and ignorant towards Joe, yes, I made criticisms on his arguments, but then 'criticising arguments' is the whole point of this forum. There were statements I strongly disagreed with, so naturally I've made my case against them, evem I try to lighten the mood, be it in how I address the post or by trying to make a joke, even if I suck at it. It's easy to be misinterpreted on the internet and every so often I find it happens to me and it sounds like Joe feels that has happened to him as since the last post of his I've addressed he's stated it, hence I've not engaged that part of the discussion further. If anything I've been accepting of Joe's sexuality, even his pedophilia (as from as far as I can tell, he has actually abused a child). The only karma I've only ever given him has been positive karma and I know I gave him one for being honest about his sexuality.

To reiterate:

I just told you that it's not true and gave my personal example. I'm sure other members have similar opinions to my own.

Only you and the backward fucking freaks.

You'd better bring your best argument, 'cause I'm declaring a logical beat down on all the idiots in your camp. Bring your sword too.

So according to you I'm a backward fucking freak and an idiot.

And considering the level of insulting you were doing towards people, even those who weren't really doing much, I don't think you can really justify your behaviour. If Joe has an issue with people's comments, he is perfectly welcome to say so, if any are out of line he is welcome to put people in their place or report them to a moderator. Yes, you're welcome to stick up for people if you feel they've being picked on, I have nothing against that what-so-ever, but perhaps address the issues with reason before you go in blazing in throwing shit at everybody. You never know, you might have got it wrong or people weren't trying to be personal and therefore didn't see their comments in such a way.

So basically, what you've done is complain about people insulting others by going out of your way to insult others. Wouldn't it be better to lead by example? All you're showing people is that you can be ignorant and that instead of engaging people intellectually you can stoop to childish logical fallacies, which is exactly how people saw it. That might not actually be you, but that's exactly how it came across. So if your insults were for demonstration purposes then perhaps it's not the best approach to the issue. You compliment Timo for his composure and to be honest, I think he leads a good example. If your comments were just retaliation, then I would say it is ignorant and childish.

If it's any consolation, I read your 'homophobic' comments as a joke, but I think in the context of the conversation (with you insulting people) I think it's much easier for people to not see it that way.
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2012, 01:54:29 AM »

Yo, pro tip:

Next time, try to separate from your group.  Dudes are going to be less likely to hit on someone if they're with a group of people.

alrighty, next time i go to live in Portland, i'll go alone. :O)

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-0
  • You know
« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2012, 04:27:54 AM »
I've never actually been to one as I don't swing that way, but if it's anything like the video below, then I can imagine it's a lot of fun.

Ayo son, fuck with the gay bar.  A lot of your lady friends will most likely appreciate it and have a good time.  And therefore you and your male friends will probably appreciate it and have a good time.  Also, maybe this is a stereotype, but I'm pretty sure that they play better music in the gay clubs.  I have no way of knowing.  I don't fuck with any clubs right now, but my last memories of gay clubs are dudes playing some awesome old school house and hip-house shit that most hip-hop dudes completely forget about.

Also:

alrighty, next time i go to live in Portland, i'll go alone. :O)

Nah, I'm not saying that you should go out all by your lonesome.  That shit would be hellof boring.  I'm just saying stray a bit from time to time, cause, as a dude that's occasionally on some predator shit, a group gathered around my potential prey can be intimidating.  And I'd imagine that it's only worse for gay and bi dudes since, if I'm out there looking for another man but also trying to be respectful, I've got no way of knowing if any of the guys or gals you're with are your significant other.  You know?  If you're alone at the bar and I come at you and you shoot me down, it's on some no harm no foul shit.

Peace
Nah son...

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-1
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2012, 11:24:22 AM »
Ayo son, f**k with the gay bar.  A lot of your lady friends will most likely appreciate it and have a good time.  And therefore you and your male friends will probably appreciate it and have a good time.  Also, maybe this is a stereotype, but I'm pretty sure that they play better music in the gay clubs.  I have no way of knowing.  I don't f**k with any clubs right now, but my last memories of gay clubs are dudes playing some awesome old school house and hip-house s**t that most hip-hop dudes completely forget about.

I've not actually been clubbing for 2 years now, but you know what? I might suggest it next time me and group of friends decide to do something.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:03 PM »
If your ass is all hairy and/or cottage cheesy, then try Emergency Protocol - Grade 1:

my ass is nice and hairless, thanks for asking.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2012, 01:35:38 PM »

Wanna prove lotanddaughters right then? ;D
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline pianodwarf

• Fellow
  • Darwins +206/-5
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »

Thank you for sharing that with us.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
sorry, was i wrong to say this? I can remove the comment if you like. I was just being snarky to lotanddaughters.

Offline pianodwarf

• Fellow
  • Darwins +206/-5
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »
sorry, was i wrong to say this? I can remove the comment if you like. I was just being snarky to lotanddaughters.

No, I was just thanking you for your candor.  ;)
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn