Author Topic: Mom "saves" 15 year old son from becoming Legendary Awesomeness  (Read 16242 times)

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
Re: Mom "saves" 15 year old son from becoming Legendary Awesomeness
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »
You really are pathetic and dishonest. I just told you that it's not true and gave my personal example. I'm sure other members have similar opinions to my own. Yet you can't admit that you're wrong. That's just sad.

Yes.

Joe's claim:

and boys use love to get sex.

I say fuck that shit. This may be true for a number of dishonest males out there, but what about males who actively seek companionship? It's not like it's free sex for life, generally it'd be easier with a one night stand, find a horny girl at a night club, bring her back to your place and 'bang her' as people phrase it. But one man's psychology does not apply to all men.

But what about me? The end goal for me has always been companionship and I think it's great and it's what'll make me happy. If sex is your goal in a relationship, then it is a shallow relationship, but if it's what the 2 of you want, you're 2 consenting adults, so do what makes the two of you happy. Different people are different, but it seems by your world view, when it comes to sex and relationships, there's no such thing as individual differences when it comes to the psychology of it.

But this thread just reminds me of (sorry for video quality):

If I found that one of my school teachers, no matter how 'hawt' she is took advantage of me, I would be angry about it. Heck, because my childhood and teenage years is a part of a period where I am developing emotionally and psychologically, the fact somebody would take advantage of me in that development process would anger me and no only that, but there exists the possibility that it'd harm some part of my developmental process, particular as I am coming into puberty trying to understand these feelings I would be having. For any age of consent discussion to my mind the cut off point would be based on when this period of development ends. Yes, such an experience has the possibility of psychologically scarring somebody. The woman who sexually assaults a kid could be the most drop dead gorgeous woman in the world, but that doesn't mean that what she did was right or even harmless.

If Brad Pitt fucked a 15 year old girl, I am sure there's a wave of girls out there who cheer her one, "OMG Brad Pitt???" but we'd not look to greatly on Brad Pitt for taking advantage of a young girl and I am sure the girl's father would be waiting to knock his teeth out too.
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 05:16:52 PM »
Nice post Seppuku. I doubt Joe will give it much thought, but I'm glad you shared it.
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +892/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »
I have calmed down now and my size 12's are back on the floor.  &)

I just lost it thinking about my growing baby girl (who understands bisexuality, loves Rent and adores Glee, but still sleeps with a stuffed bear and likes to do her Barbies' hair) trying to negotiate her way around some smooth talking 25 year old creepazoid man or woman. Who may be filming the whole episode on their phone to post on their facebook page.  :P

Legendary awesomeness, indeed. Sex is a great thing, but not when someone is tricked, coerced, lied to and manipulated into doing something for another person's entertainment. Who wants their first sexual experience to be someone else's throwaway thrill?

Emotional maturity and the ability to make responsible decisions that could affect you the rest of your life don't just magically appear at age 16 or 18. That's why "legal age of consent" is crap.  Of course a 14, 15, 16 year old thinks attracting the attention of a 20-something is cool. And hormonal fluctuations are a bad basis for making good choices at any age. We are atheists, the rational people, remember?

Our kids only get one shot at life, and we can't throw them out into the world and think that supernatural forces will save them from AIDS, herpes, pregnancy or exploitation. That is why young people have to be watched, guided, advised and protected by older people who care about their well-being.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 06:05:20 PM »
But what about me? The end goal for me has always been companionship and I think it's great and it's what'll make me happy. If sex is your goal in a relationship, then it is a shallow relationship, but if it's what the 2 of you want, you're 2 consenting adults, so do what makes the two of you happy. Different people are different, but it seems by your world view, when it comes to sex and relationships, there's no such thing as individual differences when it comes to the psychology of it.

My thoughts on sexual partners are in line with yours, Sep. Now, casual one night stands do have their appeal; it can be an intense and exciting experience and there's nothing wrong with two consenting adults safely releasing their sexual frustration. *I'd also like to add that I've never tricked a woman into bed with me under the false pretense of "love". But as for myself, I much prefer monogamous relationships. Learning what my partner enjoys in bed, building trust, connecting with them intellectually- these are the things I enjoy the most and I find them much more satisfying than a one nighter.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »
I don't really care if two consenting partners want to have sex with each other.  I do care when someone is so focused on (or perhaps obsessed with) having sex that they're willing to pull what amounts to a scam on another person in order to get it.  That's not that far shy of rape, in my opinion, and even leaving that aside, it's pretty pathetic when someone feels they have to pull a scam to get something to begin with.  Perhaps I'm a bit old-fashioned, but I'm reminded of a saying I heard once; an honest businessman has little to fear from a recession.

I'm with you on that! I find it despicable to do that to someone.
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »
My daughter is a very young and immature 15. Anybody ten years her senior, male or female , who tries to pull any sh!t like that on her will have my size 12's up their a$$ so far they will have a footprint on their tongue. Police may be needed-- to pry my hands from around their throat.

If i had a fifteen year old, i would be right their with ya! They would need a jaw of life to seperate me and the SOB.

And, as for you joebbowers, would you still think it was "legendary awesome" if that woman managed to talk that boy into some unprotected sexual act[1] that left him feeling ashamed, embarrassed, worried about causing a pregnancy, at risk of a disease, and afraid to tell anyone about it? Are bragging rights really that important?
 1. a young male student said that older women seek him out at parties because he will do it "raw dog"

Yeah, calling it the legendary awesomeness? Ugh! What would be an legendary awesomeness would be nogodsforme kicking some SOB who tries that on her kids!

the main reason older people prey sexually on younger people is to get away with sh!t that most people their own age are already hip to. Same reason sex tourists go to third world countries--to prey on young and unprotected kids.

yeah, it's absolutely disgusting.

There's nothing wonderful or awesome about taking advantage of young people. I have not been in a relationship for so long and even i would never do that to any young teens or children!

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
Joe's claim:

and boys use love to get sex.

I say fuck that shit. This may be true for a number of dishonest males out there, but what about males who actively seek companionship?

I concur. What i want is love, companionship, and i believe we should always treat each other with honesty, care, respect, love, and never hurt each other in anyone nor take advantage of each other. Not only that, people should teach boys to respect girls (Or boys if they're gay or bi) and vice versa.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +892/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 07:34:08 PM »
I wonder if anyone would think it was cool if Ted Haggard lured a 15 year old boy into a public bathroom for some legendary awesomeness. Or if Ann Coulter was found having sex with a young teen girl. Still all good? 

This is not about straight vs gay. It is about adults using kids. At that young age, kids might not be sure about their sexuality and should be working this out with other teens of their own maturity level.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2012, 07:37:57 PM »
This is not about straight vs gay. It is about adults using kids.
I agree.

At that young age, kids might not be sure about their sexuality and should be working this out with other teens of their own maturity level.

Exactly.

Offline joebbowers

• Reader
  • Darwins +91/-47
    • My Photography
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2012, 09:55:00 PM »
I think I am very misunderstood around here. I point out facts and make observations about human behavior without making any moral judgements, and people assume that I am endorsing said behavior. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it's true.

I never claimed that men were not capable of love. I am pointing out that boys will often say things like "If you love me, you'll do it." or "Don't you love me? I want you to prove it." or "I love you so much, I want to show you." Do you disagree that boys do that?

Not all boys, obviously, but most have said or will say something like that at some point in their life to get a woman into bed. The boy may actually believe what he's saying as he says it, but really it's his procreation instinct at the wheel. That is an example of using love to get sex.

Afterwards, he may lose interest in her and not really even know why, because his animal instinct has relinquished control and his logical brain is back thinking "dafuq just happened?" Or he may stay in the relationship because he knows he can continue having sex with her. Love certainly plays a part in this, but I think you're underestimating the importance of sex to men.

How long would the average man date a women who didn't "put out"? Two weeks? A month? Six months? The point is, not very long. This is assuming the man is not a virgin, of course. Virgins might wait a much longer time because they don't know what they're missing out on.

How many men would stay with their partners if they suddenly decided to stop having sex with them? And for how long? If it were your wife, you may have developed such a strong bond that you don't want to leave her, but can you honestly say it wouldn't put a serious strain on the relationship? What if she was just your girlfriend? Would you stay in the relationship, get married, knowing you will never have sex again?

Of course, I forget who I'm talking to. You're saints. Paragons of virtue and chivalry. You would never abandon your true love over something so trivial as carnal pleasure. But that is confirmation bias, and doesn't prove it wrong regarding most men in general. It only means there are exceptions. Think about your friends, not just your Good Guy Greg best friend, but all of your male friends. Think about the jerks you know that aren't your friends and imagine what those guys were like as teenagers. Do you honestly believe that not just a few, but the majority of them, would stay in a sexless relationship?

Admittedly that's an extreme example, but plenty of relationships crumble and fall apart from a reduced frequency of sex, let alone a permanent embargo. I think it shows that sex for most men is more powerful than love.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:08:38 PM by joebbowers »
"Do you see a problem with insisting that the normal ways in which you determine fact from fiction is something you have to turn off in order to maintain the belief in God?" - JeffPT

Offline joebbowers

• Reader
  • Darwins +91/-47
    • My Photography
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2012, 11:40:30 PM »
That 24 year old woman is a fucking predator.

If they were both older, she'd be called a cougar. There's a reason they use that word.
"Do you see a problem with insisting that the normal ways in which you determine fact from fiction is something you have to turn off in order to maintain the belief in God?" - JeffPT

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 11:48:01 PM »

I never claimed that men were not capable of love.

I don’t believe anyone attributed that claim to you. Unless I’m wrong, please cite where. Otherwise it looks like you’re preparing to stuff a strawman.

How long would the average man date a women who didn't "put out"? Two weeks? A month? Six months? The point is, not very long.

We're getting off topic, joe. Your OP was about a 24 year old woman preying on an underage boy with his mother in a public setting. No one is suggesting sex isn’t [usually] vital, or healthy, or even necessary for a relationship to last. Underage sex in a gym isn’t related to this though. I've been pro-joe on most of your points in the pedophile thread, because I understand that attraction is biological. But let me ask you a question...

*Cue your prophesied role reversal.*

If you were in the gym and an attractive 15 year old walked in with her mother, would you think it’s okay to lure the girl away from her mother, seduce her into the tanning room, and have sex with her?

From reading your posts in this thread one could surmise that you condone and would perhaps engage in this behavior yourself, since you’ve said the outcome could have potentially been “legendary” and you condemn the mother for having "bad judgment" because she was trying to protect her son. And if that’s correct, then the members do understand you, and that’s why you’ve received somewhat of a backlash in this thread. If I had a 15 year old daughter living under my roof and another man was going to make an attempt to put distance between me and her in a public place so he could perform sex acts on her, then that person is indeed a very dangerous, predatory individual.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:52:48 PM by Zankuu »
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +113/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 12:11:33 AM »

If they were both older, she'd be called a cougar. There's a reason they use that word.

If he was one year older it would have been legal, or at least it would have fallen into the gray area between AOC and being a minor.  Notwithstanding the whole public sex part.  That's obviously illegal, and a good way to lose your gym membership. [1]
I'm not sure if Oklahoma has a 'age difference' portion in their AOC laws or not, I didn't check.
 1. Though... if this is the kind of clientele they have, they may see a spike in new applications.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 06:46:51 AM »
Actually, I'm quite well aware that the male human biological imperative is to inseminate as widely as possible.  The problem is that this imperative leads to a lot of social behavior which is anything but ideal, such as rape - that's a way to "inseminate as widely as possible", too.  Or how about those nomadic tribes which would every so often come roaring out of the wilderness and rampage amongst civilization?  A significant part of that was because of this same imperative.  Or, for that matter, the way soldiers acted during wartime, especially during a sack.  There's a reason we tend to hear sayings like "rape and pillage", and why we use terms like "raping the countryside".

The fact that men are biologically programmed to seek sex explains that behavior, but it does not justify it.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2012, 06:59:41 AM »
Here is the thing Joe.  When you talk about male/female sexual relations, you always seem to imply that the girl/woman is the “recipient” of sex, while the boy/man is the one who is pursuing it.  And in this “role reversal” example, the boy is the recipient.

I remember my first sexual relationship when I was 17 with a 17 year old boy.  I was ready.  We’d been dating a while.  I was a virgin, and he was not.  We talked about it extensively.  Ultimately, I made the decisions, the plans, the time, the place, the protection, (short term immediately, long term birth control plans afterwards) and although he was “experienced” I was as much a proactive participant in the sexual relationship as I was in the emotional relationship.  I had had boyfriends before, but I was not ready until him.  He was the right one.  And it was the right time.  He was my first love.  And until our relationship dwindled (after I went away to college a year and a half later) we shared many emotional, intellectual and sexual adventures.  In the innocence and arrogance of our youth, we genuinely believed that we had in fact “invented” many of the sexual activities in which we engaged. 

I cannot imagine ever being this girl who is pursued and manipulated and lied to by a sex hungry boy/man.  And I am so glad that I never was.   

When I look at my daughter, and imagine a predator seeking her out as a sexual object, I have the same emotional reactions as nogodsforme does when she thinks about her daughter.  I hope that my daughter comes into her own sexuality on HER TERMS.  When she is ready.  Physically, emotionally, and intellectually.  I want her to be a subject, not an object, in her journey to becoming a sexual being.  A partner.  And if I were mother to a boy, I would want the same thing for him. 

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2012, 08:06:36 AM »

The difference is that they're both legally of age and (presumably) both mature.  But even if they weren't both mature, the fact is that they're of age to make their own choices.  A fifteen-year old boy (or girl) isn't, really.

I don't really care if an older woman wants to have sex with a younger man.  Emphasis on "woman" and "man".

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
For those of you who appear to be outraged by Joeblows posts.

For those who have midteen children how do you know they're not already sexually active? Because there's a decent chance that they are.

How many of you think they are but would rather not have them confirm it since it might change how you see them?

How many of you know they sexually active and have discussed it with them? Contraception, STD,s etc.

How many of you would never dream of having such a discussion whether they're sexually active or not?

How many of you have broached the subject only to be told to mind your own business?

I see a lot of "I hope they'll be this. I hope they'll do that" Well hoping something will be so usually isn't enough. Teenagers need information not wishful thinking. Threats of violence against evil despoilers doesn't cut it either even if it makes you feel better.

"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2012, 09:04:14 PM »
You musta missed this:

Well at least that's my plan. Who knows what will happen until I'm faced with dealing with my teenage daughter. But I just don't see myself allowing her to be taken advantage of , and we all know teenagers don't listen to their parents so it's not like at that point I could help her rationalize things. Cause by then "I just won't get it."I hope to do my job and educate her properly along the way about what is being taken advantage of and what is a two sided relationship.

Pretty sure the other parents expressed the same general ideas.

For those of you who appear to be outraged by Joeblows posts.

His post only become outrageous when he chooses to become inappropriate and use words to intentionally insult someone. But it doesn't surprise me that you would take the stance that it's us against him, since you seem to enjoy treating others with the same amount of disrespect Joe does.

For those who have midteen children how do you know they're not already sexually active? Because there's a decent chance that they are.

Mine is not that old yet, but if she were it would not surprise me if she were anything from curious to experimenting.

How many of you think they are but would rather not have them confirm it since it might change how you see them?

What change would be worse? Seeing them as a sexual active teenager or deceitful teenager who doesn't respect their parents enough to be open and honest with them?

How many of you know they sexually active and have discussed it with them? Contraception, STD,s etc.

Again obsolete question for me. But my daughters will be given access to birth control and condoms at puberty. Even if it embarrasses them unneededly, better to equip them then be a grandmother raising her own grandchildren.

How many of you would never dream of having such a discussion whether they're sexually active or not?

Oh there will be LOTS of discussion.

How many of you have broached the subject only to be told to mind your own business?

NA; but even if I were my postion won't change. It's not my job to back down to a hormonal teenager just because they bark loudly.

I see a lot of "I hope they'll be this. I hope they'll do that" Well hoping something will be so usually isn't enough. Teenagers need information not wishful thinking. Threats of violence against evil despoilers doesn't cut it either even if it makes you feel better.

We can equip our children with the best information and tools modern technology and science will allow. We can compensate for the inadequacy of our school's sex ed programs. We can win mother/father of the year and maybe even a noble prize for equipping our kids for sex. But at the end of the day it's their decision, their lives, and either they will take our help, guidance, advice, or they won't. So all we can do as parents is our best and hope they turn out alright.[1]
 1. Note step one is where we equip them with tools and information. Step two is where the hope comes in play.
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline rickymooston

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »
I agree with the mom. I don't think a girl like this is going to teach a 15 year old about relationships with normal women. Who knows what diseases the woman has. I mean, she sounds like she has no impulse control. Lots of 20 year olds in a gym to have quick sex with.
"i had learn to focus i what i could do rather what i couldn't do", Rick Hansen when asked about getting a disabling spinal cord injury at 15. He continues to raise money for spinal cord research and inspire peoople to "make a difference". He doesnt preach any religion.

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2012, 10:23:12 PM »

His post only become outrageous when he chooses to become inappropriate and use words to intentionally insult someone. But it doesn't surprise me that you would take the stance that it's us against him, since you seem to enjoy treating others with the same amount of disrespect Joe does.

Not really. I just like square pegs in round holes. Like Joe. I've never been a fitter inner myself and most of the time my opinions tend to go against the main stream. Inappropriate language, insults? Who cares. He has something to say and he says it. I may or may not agree with it but it's a point of view and he's entitled to it. Try growing a thicker skin. Sticks and stones etc etc. Or do you think everyone you meet online is going to be nice?

As for disrespect, c'mon. Try posting here as a theist and see how much respect you get. The whole point of the site is to give religion and the religious no respect at all because they have been getting to much undeserved respect for the last umpteen thousand years.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:24:48 PM by Frank »
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2012, 10:27:57 PM »
I agree with the mom. I don't think a girl like this is going to teach a 15 year old about relationships with normal women. Who knows what diseases the woman has. I mean, she sounds like she has no impulse control. Lots of 20 year olds in a gym to have quick sex with.

Normal women? What are they? Is there such a thing as a normal anyone?

Offline joebbowers

• Reader
  • Darwins +91/-47
    • My Photography
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2012, 11:17:13 PM »
*Cue your prophesied role reversal.*

If you were in the gym and an attractive 15 year old walked in with her mother, would you think it’s okay to lure the girl away from her mother, seduce her into the tanning room, and have sex with her?

The problem with reversing the situation is that now it's a completely different situation. Women are taught to think of themselves as victims, and men as predators. Men are lauded for their sexual conquests, women are shamed. Pop culture is loaded with older women seducing young men and it's celebrated as a rite of passage. A slice of American Pie, anyone?

If it were my daughter, I wouldn't even want her to know she has a vagina into well into her twenties. If I saw my son going into the room with a hot 24 year old, I'd pretend I didn't see anything. I wouldn't go out of my way to put him in that situation, but if he found himself there and that's what he wanted to do, I wouldn't stop him. Is that a double standard? I don't think so. Men and women are different, so why should the same standards apply?

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2012, 04:45:40 AM »
I appreciate the reply, but it didn't answer my question.

If I understand correctly, you would not approach and solicit sex to a teenager accompanied by her mother in a public setting...?

Offline joebbowers

• Reader
  • Darwins +91/-47
    • My Photography
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2012, 05:24:40 AM »
Only of I could do 'em both! Wouldn't want the mom to feel left out.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2012, 06:00:29 AM »
Only of I could do 'em both! Wouldn't want the mom to feel left out.

Trust me; nobody would feel left out if you didn't have sex with them. Quite the opposite, in fact.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
Joe, not only did you not answer the question, you decided that you would rather have both of them join you. I'm sorry, i'm with One Above All. Unless i'm wrong, you look as if if you had a daughter, you would turn deaf ears to what happens if someone lured her away from you. I'm sorry, but i would be arrested for breaking every bones of the SOB who tries that.

Is that a double standard? I don't think so. Men and women are different, so why should the same standards apply?

i'm not sure what to make of this. Men and women maybe a bit different, but the standards still stand.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
I've never had sex, in spite of several opportunities to do so.

This is far from the norm, but you are free to do as you wish.

Sex to me is just another way to prove to someone that you love them, akin to a gift or a date. It's supposed to make the other person feel good.

You try to give sex a more eloquent and sophisticated meaning, immediately after you stated you've never had it. Are you waiting for that perfect, special moment?

You, however, seem to be hormonally stuck at puberty and evolutionary stuck at ape, so you still think sex is for reproduction and pleasure. Grow up.

If your cock ever got hard without thinking only of the recipient's well-being, you were also evolutionarily stuck at ape. If this has never happened to you, be happy. You are special. Sexual urges add inconvenient distractions to much of a man's life, whether he be heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual or Joe Bowers.
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »
You really are pathetic and dishonest.

I wouldn't classify him as "dishonest". This dude let us practically enter his mind back in that paedophile thread. That's like Ray Comfort saying that if you ever stole something, you are a thief.

I just told you that it's not true and gave my personal example. I'm sure other members have similar opinions to my own.

Only you and the backward fucking freaks.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2012, 11:55:17 AM »
This is far from the norm, but you are free to do as you wish.

Is there a point to this, or did you just feel like pointing out the obvious?

You try to give sex a more eloquent and sophisticated meaning, immediately after you stated you've never had it. Are you waiting for that perfect, special moment?

The moment is irrelevant; it's the person I'm waiting for.

If your cock ever got hard without thinking only of the recipient's well-being, you were also evolutionarily stuck at ape. If this has never happened to you, be happy. You are special. Sexual urges add inconvenient distractions to much of a man's life, whether he be heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual or Joe Bowers.

Clearly you didn't understand the point of what you replied to. Read it again. If you still don't get it, I'll clarify it for you.

I wouldn't classify him as "dishonest". This dude let us practically enter his mind back in that paedophile thread. That's like Ray Comfort saying that if you ever stole something, you are a thief.

He made a claim. I disproved it with my personal experience. He made the same claim again as if there was no contradicting evidence. That's dishonest. He's also pathetic because he actually believes he's something special; as if anyone with a couple of neurons would feel "left out" or whatever from the absence of such a child.

Only you and the backward fucking freaks.

You say that like it's a bad thing. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that being different isn't always bad.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.