Author Topic: Mom "saves" 15 year old son from becoming Legendary Awesomeness  (Read 18497 times)

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
Re: Mom "saves" 15 year old son from becoming Legendary Awesomeness
« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:46 PM »
There might be something to the theory of a woman's sexual peak occurring during her 30's.  Of course the variables and physiology are going to be different for everybody.

I have been married for 10 years now and my wife is turning 31 this year. We have three children. Two of which were....accidental and one which was an actual attempt. All of which are completely wanted.

With our second child we tried and tried and tried and tried and it became a tedious task. Sucked the joy right out of sex for both of us.

Sometime last year my wife experienced her first orgasm and our sexual encounters have become much much more exciting.

So from personal experience I pretty much completely agree with Quesi on this.

I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2012, 12:20:12 PM »
As regards physical pleasure, I'm not sure I agree with Quesi's analysis; I understand that female sexuality is more complex than men's, but I don't see why it takes a decade or more for you to optimize the process.

On the other hand, the average man reaches orgasm in four minutes of intercourse; the average woman, eleven minutes. Maybe that has something to do with it?

It's not all the complex from where I'm sitting.
But it's stilll more complex. There's the vaginal/clitoral orgasm distinction (which men don't have), there's the mysterious G-Spot (which men don't have) and more importantly many women find it very difficult to achieve orgasm and take years learning how to have one (which men definitely don't have). That implies greater complexity to me... 

Offline joebbowers

• Reader
  • Darwins +91/-47
    • My Photography
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #205 on: July 13, 2012, 04:29:57 AM »
I have been married for 10 years now and my wife is turning 31 this year.
<snip>
Sometime last year my wife experienced her first orgasm and our sexual encounters have become much much more exciting.

TIL Mr. Blackwell is a terrible lover.  ;)
"Do you see a problem with insisting that the normal ways in which you determine fact from fiction is something you have to turn off in order to maintain the belief in God?" - JeffPT

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +941/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
I have been married for 10 years now and my wife is turning 31 this year.
<snip>

TIL Mr. Blackwell is a terrible lover.  ;)

But a wonderful student! Right, Mr B? ;)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.