Author Topic: Mental Hospital Staff - They are VERY annoying!  (Read 150 times)

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
  • The oldest and strongest emotion of humans is fear
    • Fallen Angels
Mental Hospital Staff - They are VERY annoying!
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:01:58 AM »
I was just enjoying the peaceful atmosphere outside one night, looking at the sky and being in the rain....Then a police vehicle comes and asks me what I am doing there. I told them I didn't want to speak with them so they asked why, I told them I have autism. They talked some more and eventually took me to a Hospital, to Ward 4....which is the mental health department! I was in there for four days before I could finally leave. During that time was agony. The bedroom smelt very bad, people came to check if I were OK almost every 15minutes-1hour. When I tried to escape, loads of trolls jumped on me. Pinned me to the floor and bent my arms. They said I was only hurting myself by struggling and I would not be hurt if I relaxed. It is impossible for me to relax when there are 5-10 people holding me down. Especially when most of them look like trolls that have extremely bad breath.

When they tried to take me back to my bedroom, they took my coat off along with my shoes! Later they said I was allowed outside my room but 5 people were stood outside of it, looking into the small window on the door at me. Would never go out there with that many trolls, they may eat me!

At least I got out of that horrible place 20 minutes later and never have to go back! YAY! I always missed my freedom in that place.
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Offline Poseidon

• Graduate
  • Darwins +24/-0
Re: Mental Hospital Staff - They are VERY annoying!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 03:06:54 PM »
?? :?

Offline Samothec

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
Re: Mental Hospital Staff - They are VERY annoying!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:30:21 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about your recent troubles. It sounds like the police didn't behave themselves either and those officers need to potentially be investigated and/or reprimanded.
Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding. - Martin Luther