Author Topic: Dishonest Christian Organization - freedom of religion collision  (Read 305 times)

Offline rickymooston

This found by the nut job son Wiiliam Murray of the nut job Medilin Ohare.

Here are there complaints:

• The Obama State Department is negotiating with the 57-nation Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to enact speech laws in America requiring “respect” for Islam. Under just such laws, many Christians are even now rotting in jails in Islamic countries.

I would would want to know what is meant here. As far as I know, constitutional free speech preserves the
Ight of americans to debate religion.

• So far, each year of his presidency Obama has declined to host at the White House the traditional services for the National Day of Prayer (a day authorized by Congress). Yet, every year he has personally hosted an Iftar dinner honoring Islam, and has recognized Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha.

Unsure what he is talking about here. It ignores obamas speeches onprayer day

• Obama directed the Department of Justice to STOP defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), a duly enacted law of Congress.

The act was an example where Christians were imposing their religious views on homosexuals and obams wasbydefinition defending religious freedom.

• Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778.

Obama was defending the religious freedom of soldiers. Their sexual behavior is nobody else's business.

The Obama Pentagon has directed that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages on military bases, in violation of DOMA.

If a chaplain wasdirected to perform a marriages against his theology, i also have a problem with this.

• Obama deliberately OMITS the phrase “endowed by their Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven  occasions.

• The Air Force (under the Obama watch) removed “God” from the motto of the Rapid Capabilities unit. (February, 2012
"i had learn to focus i what i could do rather what i couldn't do", Rick Hansen when asked about getting a disabling spinal cord injury at 15. He continues to raise money for spinal cord research and inspire peoople to "make a difference". He doesnt preach any religion.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Re: Dishonest Christian Organization - freedom of religion collision
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 02:07:15 PM »
What else do you expect a "secret" Muslim to do?  Damn, anti-Christ. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +332/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:55:15 PM »
That damn atheistic muslim! Who does he think he is? The President! Not MY President![1]

-Nam
 1. I don't think this way, after all I voted for him
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
 A Dishonest Christian Organization? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 02:27:06 PM »
Frank, it seems situations like this call for:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.