Author Topic: Re: You're Insane [#2653]  (Read 1989 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Re: You're Insane [#2653]
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:59:17 AM »
MODERATOR'S NOTE: This arrived as a response to:
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,22930.0.html
From the original letter writer.  As the regulars here know, I don't normally post this type of response to the mailbag, but I felt this one was deserving of its own thread, so I'm making an exception.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nice forum; full of the brightest people on earth I'm sure. I can't believe it's legal to actually ALLOW this kind of forum to exist. You all bring the elements of stupidity together into one place, a singularity of mental retardation. "Why Does God Not Heal Amputees?" Just ask more even dumber questions, "Why does God let people exist when they are clearly all choosing to hate HIM, and even those who know for certain He exists, often hate HIM ALL THE MORE, for remaining so distant and invisible, and "testing" people's faith, and then introducing the all-knowing, all-powerful, all-merciful, generous and clearly MORAL ATHEISTS in the world, including all of the rapists, murderers, thieves, and people who cheat on other people's spouses knowing full-well what they're doing and trying very much to keep all their bull a secret; when they are exposed, they hate God even more, and especially His followers -- who are mostly retarded and hyporcitical liars as well.

This world is HELL, and those who are living here and talking in this forum, are already in the Judgment for things they have no memory of -- which makes even less sense. SO why all the DRAMA? Why doesn't God just kill all the "bad guys" and "save all the good guys" and say "It's really finished now, really -- completely finished... no more mind-games, and no more having to use faith -- 'cause I'm here now, and now you can make up your minds."

Who would say "NO" if they were standing face to face with God and He gave them a choice, "You can choose path number 1 -- the 'Broad Path' which is ultimate suicide, where you will die and never be mentioned, nor will you be remembered, nor will your name be recorded -- it will be forever -- and you will be as though you NEVER were -- entirely up to you now. Path number 2 -- the "Narrow Path" is immortality, no more pain, suffering, no more of the previous things -- not even a slight problem, ever -- no evil, no pain, no temptations, no suffering, no death -- just eternal life and everything you could ever learn, without ever getting "bored" or "sick" or "tired" -- because if it ever got "boring" then I would have failed as a Creator and should have just forced everyone down the Broad Path to begin with; but instead, I went through all these great efforts, preserved bloodlines, even having destroyed my creation a few times before -- ENTIRELY, save a few people and animals.

Yeah, so you figure the rest out while you still have TIME, because you're serving your death sentence -- a life sentence -- until the day you die. So technically, you're already all 'in hell' and are full of confusion -- and sometimes I actually SENT messengers from the OTHER WORLDS far above the cosmos -- which you would call 'aliens' -- but I call them Messengers, and you call them "angels or demons" in your own way...

Well, I'm ALIVE -- but you don't know that yet. What will you do WHEN that is made clear to you and everyone else on the planet, and when I raise all of the dead in the Last Day? What then?

The question was NEVER, "Do you believe I exist, or that Jesus is credible -- and in fact -- ME in the flesh -- being in a body yet being in Heaven above the Universe -- two seperate PHYSICAL places separated by a gateway and portal that only the Messengers/Angels have access to freely -- and they usually appear on your planet, in a more acceptable IMAGE, which is that of "the human being" -- so you see My MESSENGERS all the time, and you even get to hear them "ramble" everything I sent them to do and to say... and you desire instead to put them in jail, or on trial; you accuse them of being liars, delusional, and should just stop trying at life -- sit back -- watch Kevin Spacey films like "K-PAX" and know that you're all retarded, and only my servants, the prophets, and the messengers I've sent day and night for thousands of years -- for reasons you have yet to understand WHY I have to do things this way, and WHY it's not going to be like you imagine it is, nor will it be what you have heard it might be, nor will it forever be anything like you can physically comprehend with the pathetic brain I acutally GAVE you to use, but I also SEVERELY punished you already, and limited your access to knowledge, to the Truth about life, even making it so you are the ONLY CREATURES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO EVER EVEN ASK, "Is there a god? Any god? The God? One God?"

You are the only creatures dumb enough to argue, and pretend to be anything other than the filthy, naked, disgusting creatures you were made to be -- and yet look around you -- look at all the conveniences and the systems built by mankind. Were they not all built by men and women through ALL HISTORY by people who were either monothesitic or polythesitic?

Could you all really be that stupid, to just now begin asking the most retarded question to have entered the hearts and minds of this dying world: "Duh, I not so sure if God or any god exists; I'm like, absolutely sure there's not god at all; absolutely positive; absolute. No god. No doubt about it. Nope. Nothing."

Those who are that certain and absolutely sure of themselves, God clearly LETS them be, and just lets them continue to be that way. Obviously God doesn't get involved with our wars and our stupid trading routes... God obviously sentenced EVERYONE here to be born with NO knowledge at all as to WHY they are here, or WHEN they were supposed to arrive here -- or WHY they arrived here, or IF they "arrived" here from another Source -- and that they will always strive to know, "Am I here by extension of another reality, some higher power or force?"

It's a GLITCH, which is happening to ALL of you pathetic biological computers. You're all set for TERMINATION and DELETION, and most ALL who were ever born -- will be DELETED.

Seems pretty pointless doesn't it? But those who ARE God's property -- or in other words -- the FEW who have MEMORIES of being WITH GOD in a "previous time" before they, for example, "ARRIVED" here on earth (e.g. - an angel travelling to and from).

If anyone fails to "believe" in God or in angels, and fails to believe in anything even remotely meaningful -- then their sentence will be made worse -- their confusion and madness, their curse and their damned state of continual denial, will be "created worse" by "the strong delusion" God is prophesied about to "send on those... in the latter days... He is sending them a strong delusion so that they might believe the lie and deny the obvious Truth."

The writer who wrote that, must have secretly conspired with someone with such a "vague generalization" and a presumptuous attitude nearly 2,000 years ago -- that the belief in what HE WAS writing, would somehow still be around for those who will later read it, say, about 2,000 years later even -- and think, "was he writing this knowing that it would just become a "self-fulfilling prophecy"?

You are left to wallow in your freakish misery here on this pathetic planet of worms and maggots, a cage, a prison, a dump, THE dumping ground of all waste from ABOVE -- that's right -- the God we're supposed to know very intimately and who we are "born from" -- if we know and believe His Truth (that's a big IF, and always has been "if" people believe, "then" signs will follow or "if" they realize who and what they really are -- THEN they will discover self-evident proofs of a great variety, confirming what they at first, weren't even really sure of -- but like the example of the mustard seed being so small, and becoming one very large shrub -- the information programmed in every single SEED -- when planted correctly and place in the right climate at the right time and right place if done correctly, well, good results ensue...

I won't waste any more time talking about what I already know, and referring to what is obviously retarded -- this entire group of people -- anyone who entertains this moronic forum of horrid and putrescent stench... the most ridiculous question ever thought up, to "stimulate" a bunch of useless and meaningless low-lifes to gather in their den, where they can discuss healthy religious topics -- yet remaining bigots who secretly target all Christians and any and all monotheistic thinkers who believe in one god, or say "I believe in the One Living God of Abraham, and His Son Jesus..."

Believing in them is a very small and simple step requiring THE ABSOLUTE least of those who are "entering in" to His Kingdom -- and of all the "steps" and of all the challenges that are guaranteed to follow that first step -- it makes the simple belief in God or Jesus seem so childish and so rudimentary, and so entirely easy -- with all things considered; those who would even BEGIN to take that step are warned by the founder of Christianity Himself -- Jesus said, "A builder must count the cost" and was referring to those who would build upon His foundation, and know the cost ahead of time -- before beginning a lifelong project, like that project Noah began and spent HIS ENTIRE LIFE working on -- and being laughed at and scoffed at and given the first of sorts -- first image of persecution, a LONG LIFE devoted to a SINGLE GOD and a single cause -- that in the absolute end, Noah lived to tell the story, and everyone else was tormented in the Judgment and Wrath which was said to be a 40 day and 40 night event. Jesus also was said to be tempted after His rite of passage into "baptism" -- immediately after that public "beginning" and foundation -- there had to be for Him, a 40 day and 40 night trial -- and all through the Bible there are parallels -- which according to all unbelievers -- were "conspired and crafted very craftily, and put together to TRICK everyone" because that's what the people, the about 40 people/authors ranging form all different walks of life over a period of about 4,000 years -- were all tested until a period of 400 years preceded the coming of the One and Last Living and Eternal King of Israel -- who really just upset the people since He didn't take up arms and show them what they desired, "TO HELL WITH THESE IMPERIAL ROMAN OVERLORDS!" And then conquer the entire earth, so that 2,000 years later, after Jerusalem being the "technical" birthplace of Christianity (due to the DEATH in the hands of the Jewish traitors among His OWN people, and then being put to death in the hands of the ROMAN TORTURERS) -- 2,000 years later.... but no, not even (70 A.D. was the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans anyway, and they cast all the stones of the large and grandiose Temple, all of the stones -- cast down... of course, another conpirator must have secretly ADDED that little thing too, having Jesus say that "not one stone here would be left on top of another; all will be cast down" regarding the Temple... yet of course, EVERY time there's a saying or a "prophecy" that is less than a vague generalization -- some idiot has to say, "I can almost prove that it was PROBABLY (absolutely in my opinion) added WAY LATER, and to screw with everyone and convert the world by lies, and that's all it all ever was -- a book of LIES and a lot of liars who were happy about changing all the things AFTER they happened to make them LOOK like prophecy, so that even 2,000 years later almost -- people would STILL believe, just as predicted.... yeah, predicted by those who recorded things they ALREADY saw, DUH!!! (Those are the "scoffers who will come in the latter days, scoffing and ridiculing those who believe -- and the scoffers will follow all of their own willful/evil desires")

That's another vague prophecy added to confirm what was ALREADY going on with the Christians -- and even though they were a small group of people -- the sacking of Jerusalem, and when the Romans invaded with many strong armies as they did the whole world -- they disbanded all of the people living there -- Jews and Christians...

Ironically, in a twist of fate -- ROME because the new "birthplace" of Christianity -- from Jerusalem to Rome? Really? And to this day -- there are a bunch of crazy religous nuts living there who are seriously CRAZY -- but even though Catholicism is also another form of insanity -- one must at least admit that the coincidences, the many things that "parallel" the prophecies -- and the events of history that led to the widespread belief in this religion today -- are a little bit more than a string theory of a web of lies neatly tied together by a large number of crazy people -- who happened upon pen and ink, and were educated enough to read and write -- and though a painstaking and very arduous task, which did NOT pay very well --  somehow it was all kept, preserved, and written down repeatedly -- from generation to generation, until the printing press was invented.

Jesus said, "This Message of the Good News will be disseminated and spread to the entirety of the earth, all of the corners of the map -- then the end will come..."

He must have also guessed people would still believe He was God... good guessing you guess... and also, someone else likely ALSO added THAT AFTER the printing press was invented -- or someone secretly added those words TOO, because they were going to trick the whole world by making copies of all the scrolls, turn them into large volumes of books which were recently put together in what we call "the Bible" -- about 400 years ago to be general in the estimation.

Take a stab at what you CHOOSE to believe or think, but do not ever talk or open your mouth or WRITE anything about ANY religious topic, until you have done the research on the subject.

For example, "Why doesn't God heal amputees?"

Because God never said anything about healing ANYONE of anything -- Jesus said "I only perform all these signs and miracles to fulfill what's written about Me already 'the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the lame will walk' -- as Isaiah predicted -- and I'm honestly ONLY doing these miracles and signs because IF I didn't, THEN no one would ever believe any of my words, ever, no matter what I say or how well-spoken the words might be. No one would believe me unless I did these miracles."

Another person must have KNOWN that would also be necessary in their "LARGE WEB OF LIES" which they KNEW one day would trick the whole world -- because trickery and clever lying is naturally what ALL of these people were up to -- because reading was SO common, and EVERYONE back in that time was literate and could both READ AND WRITE -- and they didn't just write the important things, like, I don't know -- HISTORY -- but they wrote tons of useless things, like "deeds" and titles of land transfers and large transactions, ledgers, tax records -- things dealing with money -- and other educated people who could READ AND WRITE, like I don't know, a rich and greedy tax collector, like Matthew -- yeah -- someone should include HIM in the story of lies -- just to reinforce the idea that this Jesus guy was friends with a lot of despicable types of people of that day; lets just say He was betrayed by someone too, and put to death by torture and crucifixion -- for being openly critical of all authorities in Jerusalem, and being a troublemaker in their eyes -- and all that storytelling; lets just MAKE UP STORIES and see if they almost "match" but not 100%, unless everyone knows we sat around CONSPIRING TOGETHER on how we can deceive ourselves even -- and then the WHOLE WORLD, into believing that this Message would not only be written down, preserved, inspired, kept, maintained, carefully transcribed, translated, and SURVIVE the hatred of all the book-burning Christian killers and the historical hatred of any Jew -- and the mass-murdering and the purging and the killing of all who named the name "Jesus" which was considered a crime against the STATE during those generations following... until one day, someone like, Constantine, would include all Judeo-Christian traditions with the worldwide polytheistic views -- and let them be allowed to also celebrate whatever they want openly, and worship their God openly in public -- without having to be afraid of ALL BEING PUT TO DEATH or fed to the lions.

Let's conspire a story that even THREATENS the very lives of all those who name the name of the person you all question now, "Maybe He never even existed; maybe Jesus was a historical construct?"

You have no knowledge about anything you talk about regarding any religion -- but you are all retarded especially, after having reviewed all that you have said; no one has any clue what they are talking about when they refer to "God" or "the Bible" or "Jesus Christ" -- not even the slightest clue.

In a way, I envy all of you ignorant bastards -- because you're all just so ignorant, it must be bliss. The warning of the challenge of being a true and noble Christian -- is for a man -- the most trying and difficult task any grown, mature, courageous man could ever take on his shoulders -- and "becoming Christian" isn't even possible. You're either discovered by the Spirit and the Spirit REVEALS to you where you originate and where you come from, and from what place you were really BORN -- and that from Above, you will find your identity below.

It's not the "believing" part that's hard, therefore -- for those who are CALLED (literally, the Spirit calls those who are already distinguished as being SET APART, which is WHY the entire world of those who are NOT called -- HATES with a passion, those who 'don't belong in the world' at all -- like myself... being more of an alien than anyone on this natural terrain, than an actual 'member' of this place -- where those who HATE people like me, have their origin from the dirt and the raw sewage from which they were born, and where they return....

I have nothing else to add here -- it's not my "duty" to warn anyone who is concerned about "amputees" and why God's not concerned about their missing limbs as much as you are -- and that makes you morally or ethically KINDER than He must ever be... because you think this temporary life is all there is -- and that an arm or a leg, or some limb is important.

You aren't even CLOSE to being worthy of the CALL that comes to those who know who they are, and where they are from -- but you deserve to know this -- there are MORE who claim to know God and Jesus, who were NEVER chosen -- but being of those who were "called" -- they sought the faith out and tried it for a while... and even continue to CLAIM to be among the "elect" -- but everyone knows them for who and what they really are; HYPOCRITES and LIARS.

So, you have a select FEW who are even part of the Kingdom of God that Jesus already established -- and His Kingdom IS here -- and LOOK -- I'm part of HIS KINGDOM and that means that He was, is, and still remains RIGHT and TRUE to the noble words He spoke -- that THIS KINGDOM would persist and would never be one that could be destroyed by anyone, ever.

Go ahead and TRY to destroy His Kingdom -- which is still thriving and still full of those who KNOW what is coming on this world.

His Kingdom is speaking to everyone through the Message of His Resurrection -- but even more -- when ALL THE DEAD are brought up at the End of the Age, when ALL the dead are called up to the ground again, to put on clothes, and to report to the King one-by-one... it might take 1,000 years to judge every last person, but by God -- it will be done, and every knee will kneel before His presence, and His Kingdom will be seen at last -- a Physical Place, which will then FILL the entire earth, but not at this time -- it's still for an appointed time when the Kingdom of God will be a physical LITERAL Kingdom -- where people will live either INSIDE the Capital of the Universe, the New Jerusalem, and some will enter freely and go in and out of the City of the King -- and SEE HIS FACE; but MOST will NOT be allowed to enter freely, and the angels at each of the 12-gates assigned to their posts forever, serve ONE FUNCTION, to guard the City from anyone ever entering in -- who is a liar, a defiler, anyone who ever lived and loved a lie -- who gets their eternal reward, OUTSIDERS forever, never allowed to enter in or see the face of the King -- because they couldn't afford to even "try" to see the King nor the Kingdom while they were here living their lives as "belonging to the world" -- so they will be in the End of the Age -- belonging forever, as prisoners to the WORLD, and forever living OUTSIDE the Kingdom, seeing the beauty of it, and the light of it always shining -- while they have to live like vagabonds on the earth, where you never hear anyone preaching this Message -- but now you do -- that the City will never close its gates, but YOU outsiders will look on it and be sorrowful and be clothed in shame forever, knowing you are right where you belong, serving the kings of the King, because men will report to you and you will report to them, calling people who right now are "mere men" -- your king, in a time that is coming. There will be kings over the nations, and judges appointed over the people -- and they will be rulers and judges over the nations for 1,000 years, and SEVERE Judgment will fall on all of those who failed at life, who continued to deny the Life-Source, and in that time, SEVERE will be their Judgment until every LAST TRUMPET is sounded. Those who live to hear the sound of the final Trumpet -- will believe they are "survivors; survival of the fittest!" Yet those who survive to hear the last Trumpet, who endured the whole Judgment -- will not be "survivors" but will be the worst of all of the worst.

When the Judgment comes -- it will be "the Hell" everyone warns people against - except "hell" is a lie and a myth the way it is taught. Judgment is however, True and Just, and there will be many who will drink blood for their thirst in those days, and will desire to die -- but death will no longer be "a law" or "permissible" -- because the Strong Warrior King who is Judge over all the living and the dead, will not "let" anyone die until they have PAID EVERY LAST PENNY for every painful thing they committed against other people, and every crime against the children, against innocent men and women, every murder, rape, and slaughter of innocent people -- the damned will drink blood for their thirst, every last drop -- of every person they ever harmed. By God, it may take 1,000 years for their Judgment to be complete; they will then have a choice to still decide whether or not they will Honor the King -- and choose live over death. If they choose life, then they will be given a place a a servant forever, a slave on earth -- a wanderer who serves kings of the King forever -- when that time comes -- these servants will come and desire to eat from the Tree of Life -- which only bears TWELVE FRUITS each month, and they will come and ask for the leaves from the Trees growing near the entrance to the King's Chamber of the City of Gold, the New Jerusalem -- and every person will come, one after the next, until millions have litearally reported one after the next, IN LINE -- until the very LAST of the very LEAST of the smallest and the worst of the worst, who is the very, very LAST person to ever eat from the Tree of Life -- and a New Age will begin....

Who will be that LAST person out of the millions upon millions -- do the math concerning the fruit that is born, 12-fruits each month, only TWO TREES, on either side of the River of Life -- and people will come and ask for the water, the leaves from the Trees of Life -- and the kings of the King and princes of the Princes will serve them -- and yet, they will come bowing, and bringing the fruits of their labors OUTSIDE the city, where they will live forever -- yet they will not be in pain any more, when the Judgment is complete, and the Wrath is finished -- and after the 1,000 years are done, and Satan brings all the liars and cheaters and murderers who even after 1,000 years -- won't honor the King -- they will all gather in the place "strategic center of all trade routes" leading South to Jerusalem, outside of Jerusalem (that is the idea behind "Armageddon" which is mistaken and mistranslated and confused even to this very day -- when it has no relevance not even more more than 1,000 years from the time the King begins to Judge the world, until the Wrath is poured out on the unjust, and the absolute destruction of all things wicked, impure, and corrupt from the beginning to the end of time -- all things evil will be BURNED UP, and yes -- there will be a total destruction of all things that don't belong in Creation.

All things designed for the flames, will be permanently and totally consumed and turned to ashes and NEVER to be thought of again. All of the people who were not in the Book of Life, will "have their part" in the lake of fire -- their PART. Once they have served their sentence, they too will have a chance to choose life -- but the story ends with a tragedy concerning anyone who decides they are better off having never been born.

Only those born of the Creator are able to return to the Source from which they came. Anything born of something else -- an "alien" in this world, the enemy of God who planted seeds among the field, and only the Sons of God will be revealed in the end -- while the sons of darkness, they will be exposed by the light -- and everyone will understand AT LAST, who the "sons of Satan" really are, and how they were born, where they came from, and how, why, and when they appeared in the midst of the "crops to be harvested at the end of all ages" -- a mystery still to be revealed, which hasn't been prophecied about in full or made known to the world; but these things, would require someone with great wisdom to take even a slight interest in.

Those who already hate God, know who they are; but they don't know where they truly come from. They will one day find out what manner of a "creature" they actually are, because human beings have been surrounded by impostors and "posers" -- frauds and fakes -- those who appear to be something they are not.

You know who you are; only the Sons of Light need to be revealed, while the "sons of darkness" are as non-existent things, who will be disembodied forever, having taken property and possession as thieves, taking what is not rightfully theirs, and inhabiting and possessing what is NOT designed for them -- those creatures who since the time of Noah, have thirsted and roamed the deserts aimlessly... the offspring and seeds of those fallen ones chained up for the Day when all will be revealed -- they are chained up and restrained, because if they weren't imprisoned until Judgment Day -- they would have already gone forth into the world as they did before, and repeat the things that no one knows of truly -- things that of nature, they defy, and unnatural things -- which shouldn't be spoken of -- which is why the Flood was brought on the world of those "unclean" of a bloodline so corrupt -- only ONE bloodline remained for there to be any last hope in regeneration.

Those who have ears, they hear what the Spirit says to His leagues... those who are retarded, let them continue to be challenged and let them continue to be stupid; those who are wise, let them grow and continue to be wise; this message is also one that has been ignored by those who falsely think they can add to a Creation that is already finished, and that by their own pride they can "add" anything to a complete work. Nothing more needs to be added; but there are those who need to be removed, and they will be removed suddenly -- and without warning, those who are in the dark about what's coming. But those who walk in the light, as the prophets and oracles already told you, and what they already wrote down and recorded for you to be assured of -- you who walk in the light, the Day will not overtake you like a thief in the night, so why do you call it the "thief in the night" as though you are among those who walk in the dark?

Out.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Re: You're Insane [#2653]
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 06:01:01 AM »
Just a small grammatical correction. It should be "I'm Insane", rather than "You're Insane".
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 06:07:45 AM »
Well, I agree with all of that.

. . . . .

He WAS talking about Odin, right?
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 08:37:49 AM »
MODERATOR'S NOTE: This arrived as a response to:
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,22930.0.html
From the original letter writer.  As the regulars here know, I don't normally post this type of response to the mailbag, but I felt this one was deserving of its own thread, so I'm making an exception.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nice forum; full of the brightest people on earth I'm sure. I can't believe it's legal to actually ALLOW this kind of forum to exist.

So you can't believe it is legal to allow a forum to exist where most of the posters are from a country that has freedom of speech.

But you can believe in an invisible intangible enitity that sacrificed himself to himself, but only for a long weekend, in order to avert his own wrath for his own creations not living up to his own standards like he made them knowing full well they wouldn't.

I think you need to refigure what you apply your incredulity to.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:17:11 AM »
My expression

:)

:(

:o

:?

:o

:-\

:?

WHA DA FAAAA?!
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
there is basically nothing to respond to. it's just insults after insults and after insults. Thiis person has too much time on their hands and is full of hate and is likely projecting his mental state onto us.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 09:20:06 AM »
You all bring the elements of stupidity together into one place, a singularity of mental retardation. "Why Does God Not Heal Amputees?" Just ask more even dumber questions,

You are the only creatures dumb enough to argue, and pretend to be anything other than the filthy, naked, disgusting creatures you were made to be

Could you all really be that stupid, to just now begin asking the most retarded question to have entered the hearts and minds of this dying world

You are left to wallow in your freakish misery here on this pathetic planet of worms and maggots, a cage, a prison, a dump, THE dumping ground of all waste from ABOVE -- that's right -- the God we're supposed to know...

I won't waste any more time talking about what I already know, and referring to what is obviously retarded -- this entire group of people -- anyone who entertains this moronic forum of horrid and putrescent stench...

You know, I'm pretty sure there's stuff in the bible about "love one another", "turning the other cheek", "do unto others" and "Judge NOT".  All of which are said by your Jesus.

Just saying...
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »
Quote from: Good Christianlink=topic=22934.msg511773#msg511773 date=1339066757

Because God never said anything about healing ANYONE of anything......

Ah - that's okay then.  You didn't understand the question.  No wonder it made you angry and lose Jesus' love.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +515/-18
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 09:28:44 AM »

Nice forum; full of the brightest people on earth I'm sure. ... the Day will not overtake you like a thief in the night, so why do you call it the "thief in the night" as though you are among those who walk in the dark?

Out.
Yes, yes, yes. All very interesting I'm sure, but do you have anything to show that there is, or ever has been, a god of any sort?
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 11:28:46 AM »
TL;dr

Anyone have an executive summary?
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 12:20:10 PM »
TL;dr

You are all doodie heads not to believe in my insane rantings and Christ. I should know, I'm a minister.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »
I made it to the 7th paragraph before I decided to stop wasting my time. After the 2nd or 3rd I just started hearing, "Wah wah woh wah wah".
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline eye over you

• Student
  • Darwins +6/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 12:29:17 PM »
    Sounds like somebody who is ready to snap. Better put 'em on suicide watch. :police:
Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash.

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 12:36:57 PM »
first he says there is no hell then he threatens us with hell.
?
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
It's like reading the Dr. Bronner's Soap bottle.  (My parents always bought that stuff when I was a kid... I never did know why.)
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
TL;dr

or even more briefly

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 01:29:14 PM »
Me wanna throw a hissy fit! Me upset because people don't follow my belief! You is stupid! You is insane! Me wuv Gawd! Me wuv gawd berry berry much! He damn you to hell yes and  laugh! I'm so mad! I hates you! garrrrrhhhhh! (Bangs head until there's nothing left on the bloody neck stump)

Offline eye over you

• Student
  • Darwins +6/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 01:48:59 PM »
   Ha ha. Nice pic Hatter. I still need a few more posts for +1's.
Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 02:25:57 PM »
Nice forum; full of the brightest people on earth I'm sure. I can't believe it's legal to actually ALLOW this kind of forum to exist. …..introducing the all-knowing, all-powerful, all-merciful, generous and clearly ……… the rapists, murderers, thieves, and people who cheat on other people's spouses knowing full-well what they're doing and trying very much to keep all their bull a secret; when they are exposed, they hate God even more, and especially His followers ……

This world is HELL, ……. SO why all the DRAMA? Why doesn't God just kill all the "bad guys" and "save all the good guys" …….

Who would say "NO……. 'Broad Path' which is ultimate suicide, where you will die and never be mentioned, nor will you be remembered, nor will your name be recorded …….Path number 2 -- the "Narrow Path" is immortality, no more pain, suffering, no more of the previous things …….failed as a Creator ……forced everyone down the Broad Path to begin with…….went through all these great efforts, preserved bloodlines, even having destroyed my creation a few times before ……

Yeah, so you figure the rest out while you still have ……. So technically, you're already all 'in hell' …… messengers from the OTHER WORLDS far above the cosmos …… 'aliens' …..but I call them Messengers.

……What will you do WHEN that is made clear to you and everyone else on the planet, and when I raise all of the dead in the Last Day? ….

…. "… believe I exist…. ME in the flesh …. in a body … in …two seperate PHYSICAL …you see My MESSENGERS … hear them "ramble…put them in jail, or on trial….my servants, the prophets, and the … you have yet to understand … it's not going to be like … . brain I acutally GAVE you to use… SEVERELY punished … limited … knowledge… ONLY CREATURES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO EVER EVEN ASK, "Is there a god?"

You … dumb … and pretend to be … filthy, naked, disgusting creatures you were made to be … men and women …

… be that stupid… " … Nope. Nothing."

… God clearly LETS them be… God …get involved with our wars and our stupid trading routes... God obviously sentenced EVERYONE here to be …with NO …WHY they arrived here…

It's a GLITCH, … pathetic biological computers… TERMINATION and DELETION…be DELETED.

… who ARE God's property …being WITH GOD . here on earth …

If anyone … "believe" in God or in angels… fails … confusion and madness… God is prophesied … He is sending them a strong delusion …

The writer … must have … "vague generalization" … in what HE WAS writing, …

You are … God … we know … like the example of the mustard seed being so small, and becoming one very large shrub …when planted …good results ensue...

I … . moronic … horrid and putrescent stench... the most ridiculous question ever thought up.. . say "I believe in the One Living God of Abraham, and His Son Jesus..."

Believing …THE ABSOLUTE …it makes the simple belief in God or Jesus seem so childish …the founder of Christianity Himself … lies, and that's all it all ever was -- a book of LIES and a lot of liars who were happy about changing all the things AFTER they happened to make them LOOK like prophecy…people would STILL believe…

That's another … Christians …they disbanded all of the people living …

Ironically… bunch of crazy religous … are seriously CRAZY …web of lies … a large number of crazy people -- who happened upon pen and ink, …written down repeatedly -- from generation to generation, until the printing press was invented.

Jesus said, "..."

… God... good guessing you …someone else …  secretly added those words TOO, because they were going to trick the whole world by … what we call "the Bible" …

… CHOOSE to believe or think...

Because God never said anything about healing … Jesus said "...."

Another person … KNOWN … "LARGE WEB OF LIES" which they … trick the whole world … they didn't … write … HISTORY … they wrote tons of useless things… educated people who could READ AND WRITE…openly critical of all …storytelling; lets just MAKE UP STORIES …we can deceive ourselves even -- and then the WHOLE WORLD, into believing …Christian killers …mass-murdering … killing …the name "Jesus" …let them be … PUT TO DEATH ...

… story … THREATENS the very lives …

You have … knowledge about … religion … you are … "God" …

In a way, I envy all of … because you're all just so … true and noble …You're … Above…

… WHY the entire world … HATES with a passion…like myself... HATE people …

I have nothing  … God's not … morally or ethically KINDER ...

… you deserve to know this … God and Jesus… were … tried … everyone knows … they really are; HYPOCRITES and LIARS.

So, … His Kingdom IS here … I'm part of HIS KINGDOM … RIGHT and TRUE …THIS KINGDOM … be destroyed ...

Go … destroy His Kingdom …

His Kingdom is … ALL THE DEAD … the … it might take 1,000 years … God … will …kneel …His Kingdom will be … physical … HIS FACE… serve ONE FUNCTION…a liar, a defiler, … loved a lie …YOU …are right … men will report to you … SEVERE Judgment … failed ...

… the Judgment …is a lie and a myth …many who will drink blood … every painful thing they committed against other people, and every crime against the children, against innocent men and women, every murder, rape, and slaughter of innocent people … God… a slave … a wanderer …

…  there will be a total destruction of all things that … belong in Creation.

… Book of Life, … lake of fire … story ends with a tragedy …

… the enemy of God … "sons of Satan" … hasn't been … known to the world…

Those who already hate God… appear to be something they are not.

… "sons of darkness" are as non-existent things… taken property and possession as thieves… rightfully theirs, and inhabiting and possessing what is … designed for them … since the time of Noah, have … chained up and restrained…they defy, and unnatural things ...

Those who … are retarded… let them continue to be stupid… this message is also one that has been ignored … there are those who need to … walk in the light…

Out.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
You all bring the elements of stupidity together into one place, a singularity of mental retardation.

No - that would be the U.S. Congress.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 03:42:42 PM »
I'm a little surprised he didn't end it with "God Bless" or "In Christ"
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 04:45:26 PM »
It's like reading the Dr. Bronner's Soap bottle.  (My parents always bought that stuff when I was a kid... I never did know why.)

Hey! Dr. Bronner's Soap rules! The Nazis drove him crazy, so it's not his fault. He escaped Germany with his soap recipe, so he's cool. Just don't read the bottle. &)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
TL;dr

Yeah, I'm afraid that I wasn't able to work my way through the entire rant either.  But if I understood parts of it correctly, apparently there are people on earth who have a memory of being with god before they were born.  So apparently this is evidence that life beings long before conception. 

But I digress.   

In any case, all of us here on this forum are unfortunate enough to have no memory of hanging out with god in the the before-life.  And when we die, our names will not be written. 

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 07:03:58 PM »
I actually responded to each part of this when I was on earlier but it said I exceeded the word count allowance, or something. In short: a lot of preaching, history that pertains to idiots, and I love how these "good wholesome Christians" use vulgarities, profanities, etc., at those who disagree with them and yet we are the bad people.

This isn't a hate website but almost every Christian website I've been to, speaks about other people who are not Christian in hateful tones.

I mean this guy thinks only rapists and murderers are atheists, as if Christians never rape, or murder anyone.

Idiot.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +125/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
I made it to the 7th paragraph before I decided to stop wasting my time. After the 2nd or 3rd I just started hearing, "Wah wah woh wah wah".

Amazing.

Nice forum; full of the brightest people on earth I'm sure. I can't believe it's legal to actually ALLOW this kind of forum to exist.

^ I stopped right there. I saw no reason to read further.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline grant

• Graduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 02:04:37 AM »
Well there's a good reason not to be a christian....
What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?

Offline Pounamu

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • formerly appeared as "Cadillac"
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 03:32:19 AM »
Just a small grammatical correction. It should be "I'm Insane", rather than "You're Insane".

At least, it's not "Your Insane" ;)
Piki ake, piki ake ki te ara poutama, ki nga taumatatanga e wairua, hinengaro, tinana!

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 03:44:21 AM »
still waiting for an allcaps reply.. yawn.
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline EV

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +52/-1
  • Philosopher, Atheist, Musician, Philanthropist
    • My Website
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 05:00:47 AM »

I won't waste any more time talking about what I already know,

I actually love that above line.

and referring to what is obviously retarded -- this entire group of people -- anyone who entertains this moronic forum of horrid and putrescent stench... the most ridiculous question ever thought up, to "stimulate" a bunch of useless and .................>SNIP<

Pasted into an A4 page in Microsoft Word, my wordcount tells me that not wasting any more time talking has, for this poor deluded theist equates to:

7 pages
3,751 words
16,442 characters (no spaces)
20,174 characters (with spaces)
25 paragraphs
243 lines

I sincerely hope that this guy doesn't ever let us know everything he actually knows on the subject.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:03:36 AM by EV »
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
- Philosopher John Stuart Mill, from a Parliamentary debate (May 31, 1866);