Author Topic: Why does God love slavery? [#2659]  (Read 1237 times)

Offline naemhni

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Why does God love slavery? [#2659]
« on: June 23, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
Good afternoon,

I love your site and I just wanted to share some insight with you and see what you think.  The Bibles Old Testament is simplified from the Sumerian Texts.  The God Yaweh is an ET, entity, from another star system.  Ancient Aliens has much insight and evidence as to how ancients were far superior to us in technology - civilization has no evolution.  Sumerians say we were spliced from primitive man into our form, as SLAVES, to mine gold.  Africa has mines 350,000 years old.  Historical and Archeological evidence in the Bible didn't just fall in there, did it?  200 billion + galaxies put there - think about it.  The true Source of Knowledge and consciousness is not the God of The Bible - our creators needed help.  We make robots and computers the same way.  Sometimes these things must be phased put in order for better ones to take their place.  This is what may be coming after 2012.  Our creator is neither good, nor bad.  Jesus said do NOT follow me.  Hundreds of years later, Constantine spread Christianity far and wide with an agenda (fear and control).  After manipulation of The Bible by removing certain texts and purposeful cryptic translations, people are easily separated and ridicule each other.  Sad, really.  Take care!
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +625/-67
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Why does God love slavery? [#2659]
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:47:06 PM »
BM just because I know the responses will be hilarious.
My names are many, yet I am One.
-Orion, son of Fire and Light, Sol Invictus.

Religions need books because they don't have gods.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hhz7Ff2

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +64/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »
Good afternoon,

Take care!

Whoa, that's a relief. I thought I was going to have to keep on reading more new aged crap.

-M

EDIT: If an alien were to come to Earth in some form by whatever means it can use then obviously it's far more advanced than we are here on earth. And of course it's going to use us as slaves. I wouldn't blame them one bit.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:56:41 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +376/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »

OH!!!! I LOVE Ancient Aliens!  I've even written about it before on this forum.  Here is one of my previous threads.

One of last night’s episodes started out presenting the theory that NASA is overseen by the Freemasons, who are in fact the holders of great secrets passed down by the descendents of the ancient Egyptians who apparently documented the fact that their bloodlines can be traced back to the “sky gods” who were, of course, ancient aliens.  Apparently, it is all a secret plot by the people who can trace their bloodlines to the ancient aliens, and who are trying to go visit their great great great great to the umpteenth power grandparents. 

Evidence for this theory included two references to the number 33.  One early NASA flight took off on runway 33.  And there was something else about another 33 related to an early rocket launch.   And then there was an A on some symbol, which NASA claimed stood for Apollo, but which clearly refers to the Egyptian god in the bloodline.  And there were three dots near the letter A, which clearly depicted Orion’s belt, which is where these aliens came from. 

How can you dispute evidence like that?
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,22603.msg505340.html#msg505340

I'm pretty sure I saw the ancient slave episode too.  The aliens wanted gold (and who doesn't) so they either enslaved the species that was already here, brought slaves (with super human strength) to mine the gold, and now they hide from humans but sometimes we see them and call them Big Foot or Cyclops or oddly, even Merlin from the King Arthur tales. Oh.  And of course Goliath of David fame.  And some of them bred with humans too!  Or maybe we are all ET slaves here mining gold and building pyramids to send microwave signals to alien space ships.  The possibilities are endless. 

Please please please join the forums.  We have so much to talk about!

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +402/-9
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »
All will be answered on Dec. 21st, 2012.  I, myself, don't want to be a gold miner.  I'd rather get it from Fort Knox.  And then there is the unanswered question?  Why do aliens like to mutilate cows?

You know, in reality, I could buy into the alien thing a lot quicker than the God thing any day.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +446/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 05:39:16 PM »
They also seem to truly enjoy making patterns in wheat fields.

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +135/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
I still can't believe the History channel allows the pseudoscience spew that is Ancient Aliens to be aired on their station.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +64/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 05:55:04 PM »
I still can't believe the History channel allows the pseudoscience spew that is Ancient Aliens to be aired on their station.

To save money I got rid of TV but from what I remember the history channel doesn't air too much historical programming. When I watched the history channel I remember seeing a lot of hypothetical situations, like Live After People[1], but not too much about things that are actually historical. It's more like the Hysterical Channel. (but then again I haven't watched the History Channel in a while)
 1. Which I actually enjoyed
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +402/-9
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 05:55:57 PM »
Every now and then they allow the "we found Jesus' scooter" bullsh*t stuff.

Yeah, I forgot about crop circles.  Those crazy aliens...they are trickers.  They like to play hide and seek just like God.

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 07:15:02 PM »
Why is it that we always endow aliens with ulterior motives. They are always out to destroy or enslave us and steal all our natural resources. In reality it's just a reflection of our own history as a race. Since the earliest traces of human civilisation the strong have preyed on the weak and done the things I have already mentioned. As soon as one state has come up with a new or improved weapon they have used it to attack another state right up to the present day.

I would like to think that should we ever become a space travelling race and come across more primitive races on other planets we would have evolved so much so as not to do to them what we have done to each other throughout our own bloody history.

Least of all we would not lord it over them and expect to be treated as gods.
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Traveler

• Reader
  • Darwins +142/-2
  • no god required
    • I am a Forum Guide
    • Gryffin Designs
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 08:27:34 PM »
They also seem to truly enjoy making patterns in wheat fields.

Have you noticed my signature? I set it earlier today. LOL
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +1176/-6
  • This space for rent
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 08:36:48 PM »
Yep, the ancient aliens had us mine gold and is now making us keep it in vaults for them until they return. Well, that was the original plan, but now they value ice cream more than gold and what with the planet warming up and all, we are now useless to them.

We're on our own now. This should go well...
What I lack in sophistication I make up for with other shortcomings.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +266/-8
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 09:38:23 PM »
Good afternoon,

Take care!

Whoa, that's a relief. I thought I was going to have to keep on reading more new aged crap.

-M

EDIT: If an alien were to come to Earth in some form by whatever means it can use then obviously it's far more advanced than we are here on earth. And of course it's going to use us as slaves. I wouldn't blame them one bit.

Actually I bandied about in my head for a bit about the concept for a book; "How would it play out if aliens arrived" The aliens would be at least be a bit more advanced than to want genocide or slavery, but they would, by merit of having interstellar travel have access to vast amounts of materials and by inference, high technology.

They would be wealthy beyond our imagination. So why would a bunch of super wealthy advanced beings want to come to earth?

Why to enjoy our primitive culture, strange art, "raw unspoiled" natural areas...and cheap labor.

We would be "the third world from the sun"

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +402/-9
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 10:12:20 PM »
I think they get off on moving big rocks around. ;)

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +382/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 12:18:37 AM »
Those are weird aliens.  Build a space ship, travel incredible distances through space, then enslave or genetically engineer humanoids for the specific purpose of mining gold?  Why? Why not create gold-mining robots, with proper digging tools, or just chemically synthesize the gold?
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Bereft_of_Faith

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-2
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 01:32:46 AM »
Those are weird aliens.  Build a space ship, travel incredible distances through space, then enslave or genetically engineer humanoids for the specific purpose of mining gold?  Why? Why not create gold-mining robots, with proper digging tools, or just chemically synthesize the gold?

Exactly.  This theory is rubbish.  Any species capable of interstellar travel would already have matter manipulation technology. We've all seen their teleporters, and if you have a teleporter, who have a matter synthesizer.  (How exactly, have we seen this?  Because the government(s) have been slowly leaking real details and information regarding aliens through sci fi books, programs and movies to prepare us for the shock of finding out The Truth ... duh)

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-9
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 04:55:58 AM »
........should stop inserting the kitchen utensils into the power outlets.

Why would a superior intergalactic race not stop up there in the clouds above us and grab the giant's bloody golden egg laying goose?
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Graybeard

• Professor
  • Darwins +884/-28
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 07:11:44 AM »
Good afternoon,

I love your site and I just wanted to share some insight with you and see what you think.  The Bibles Old Testament is simplified from the Sumerian Texts.  The God Yaweh is an ET, entity, from another star system.  ... [irrelevancies deleted]...
And here, Ladies and Gentlemen is proof that delusion is not exclusively reserved for theists. Yes, atheists too can suffer. Nature is an equal opportunity employer.

Hundreds of years later, Constantine spread Christianity far and wide with an agenda (fear and control).  After manipulation of The Bible by removing certain texts
Quite true. Always remember, if you are going to say something that is complete bollocks, always add something true, so it appears as if the rest must be true also.
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”