Author Topic: The endtimes on May 27th  (Read 5132 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Re: The endtimes on May 27th
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
All that is fine but I hope they were not allowed to marry.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline stuffin

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
OH MY!!!!

I think I missed the end of the world.

Could somebody help me here?
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Offline jeremy0

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-12
    • Economics and Technology
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »
@Ronald McWeinland:

BUT, what about the nuclear wars, the prophesized all-out war between Europe and China?  What about the fall of America, the fall of the dollar, the coming of christ that was to be televised as a nice colorful descention from the clouds with all of you 'gods', and why wasn't wienland by satan in the Jerusalem?  (I read the book)

Clearly, these are physical things, and then he said - well, er, um, it all happened in the spirit.  Just wait another year, Surely our calculations were a little off and he will fully manifest after a year - this death coming back to life stuff is like a cocoon.. (please give me more money so I can retire off of you idiots)...

That's it - I'm sending him an email..   :police:
"If you find yourself reaching for the light, first realize that it has already touched your finger."
"If I were your god, I would have no reason for judgement, and you have all told endless lies about me.  Wait - you do already. I am not amused by your ignorance, thoughtlessness, and shallow mind."

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
@Ronald McWeinland:

Well you're going to have to wait about 5 years for a reply. ;D

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,22415.0.html
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline jeremy0

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-12
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
apparently, it all flows like this:

http://rcg.org/sep/cogpkg_ronaldweinland.html?s_kwcid=TC|19911|cog-pkg||S|b|13891054441&gclid=CMzIvq60s7ACFSMDQAoddRxLWQ

So this church of god stuff was all invented by one prophet, that led everyone else to think they were either prophets or christ, etc.  The first couple of paragraphs in the above link make sense, the rest is a bunch of rambling about how the world is actually supposed to end...

So, let's get this straight.  There's something I call 'math salad,'  It goes just like the movie '27'.  You can arrange numbers in a way that makes everything seem to align just right.  And your brain might go 'oh - crap', and think it just did something real.  When in fact, it was just manipulation of numbers.  Prophets and tarot card readers are no different - it's manipulation of words and images that are supposed to represent something in the future, and at some point in the future, they always do.  So these guys have bought into one 'language salad' that is the book of revelation, and have all come to some form of meaning about the 'end of days'. 

Frankly, the zombie apocolypse sounded better.  Smoking bath salts and drinking hand sanatizer.  Ooh lala....
"If you find yourself reaching for the light, first realize that it has already touched your finger."
"If I were your god, I would have no reason for judgement, and you have all told endless lies about me.  Wait - you do already. I am not amused by your ignorance, thoughtlessness, and shallow mind."

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2012, 10:18:11 PM »
The site you linked is just as loony as the "prophet" it criticises. I doubt they even begin to see the irony. Seven seals, Seven headed beasts, various last trumps. Anti Christs This whole endtimes/revelations nonsense. It's amazing what the human imagination can come up with. All without a scrap of evidence to support it.
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline pingnak

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2012, 01:11:48 AM »
"His prediction based on random buybull clippings is all wrong, because of these OTHER random buybull clippings."

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2012, 08:58:47 AM »
@Ronald McWeinland:

BUT, what about the nuclear wars, the prophesized all-out war between Europe and China?  What about the fall of America, the fall of the dollar, the coming of christ that was to be televised as a nice colorful descention from the clouds with all of you 'gods', and why wasn't wienland by satan in the Jerusalem?  (I read the book)

Clearly, these are physical things, and then he said - well, er, um, it all happened in the spirit.  Just wait another year, Surely our calculations were a little off and he will fully manifest after a year - this death coming back to life stuff is like a cocoon.. (please give me more money so I can retire off of you idiots)...

When you send that email tell him I had a vision and somehow I know the "true" date for the end now.  I want to give it to him asap.  I just need $50,000 in order to arrange to do this.  Thank you, God bless :)

Offline jeremy0

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-12
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
Dear Ronald:

I'm sorry to have to write to you under the circumstances.  Jesus passed away on his flight back to earth - the plane crashed - and he left me with all of his treasures.  Unfortunately, it's in US dollars 500,000,000 in total.  I can't process it as I am from the UK and my lawyer needs a US bank account in order to process the funds.  Please put 50,000 dollars in a bank account that we will set up, and then I can put the rest of the 500,000,000 in the same account - we'll then split it down the middle. 

I hope you can find it in your heart and faith to help me out.  Thank you. 

-Judas 
 ;D

Offline pingnak

Offline pingnak

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:34:10 PM by pingnak »

Offline pingnak

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »
Kids are just mini adults.  Like bite size cookies.

You know the next end of the world is June 30th.  If this zombie thing keeps spreading June 30th just might be the real deal.

Is it to late to market some kind of zombie repellent device.  This could be big...really big.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +927/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2012, 10:27:47 PM »
Then there was the Japanese guy who had his junk removed and served the family jewels up to his friends at a fancy dinner party.  :o

May I make a racially stereotyping comment about how since he was Asian, the guests were still hungry after they ate? Okay, I won't then.  :P
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:58 PM »
Also acceptable for 'stereotypical Japanese' statements: "WTF, JAPAN?"