Author Topic: should peadohpiles be allowed to live ?  (Read 33348 times)

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
should peadohpiles be allowed to live ?
« on: May 22, 2012, 08:29:11 PM »
my opinion NO !!!!!!!
whats yours and why ?

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +276/-31
Re: should peadohpiles be allowed to live ?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 08:38:24 PM »
Why don't you give your own "why" first?
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 08:49:49 PM »
ok i will do exactly that. firstly i was molested when i was young by two different people who i dony even know and secondly bc its just wrong to do that shit to kids.
balls

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:51:08 PM »
Why don't you give your own "why" first?

Yes, give us your reasoning.  That's what a discussion is!

My thoughts, yes they should be allowed to live.  But perhaps once identified, they need to have limits on their freedoms in some form.  With modern technology, it should not be that hard to monitor humans via GPS and other forms of monitoring.  Or, therapy until deemed safe - which may not be possible in some cases.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 08:53:42 PM »
ok i will do exactly that. firstly i was molested when i was young by two different people who i dony even know and secondly bc its just wrong to do that s**t to kids.

Fair enough.  Sorry to hear about your past - I'm sure it makes you less inclined to want to bother helping pedophiles, and I understand.  However, there are victims who find solace and forgiveness by providing others with help on the very thing that was used against them, such as child molestation.  If those victims help prevent future victims, how can we say they should all be killed?

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »
 the victims need not be killed or anything just the offenders themselves. the people who actually do it.
yeah i realise that ms such and such of whatever town was molested by her stepfather from age 6 up to 18 . but she has love for him bc hes family and her kids love him too. still. he did this horrible thing and perhaps deserves death. he fucked her up for life. like permanant. i would have no issue helping victims but would not waste my time "helping" a sexual predator due to the simple facts of 1 i dont care to do so..and 2 they need help i can not provide except the obvious advice of suicide.
yes my views on life are far from what most call "normal" and im most content with this. but seriosuly does anyone have bananna pudding recipe ??
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
a child deserves a childhood and happiness.
balls

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +276/-31
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 09:29:11 PM »
FYI it is possible for someone to be a pedophile without actually molesting children.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »
FYI it is possible for someone to be a pedophile without actually molesting children.

That's a great point. 

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 09:35:12 PM »
what does that mean
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »
and you actually mispelled paedophile. silly rabbit.
balls

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 09:36:53 PM »
what does that mean

There is a distinction between pedophilia and child sexual abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 09:39:20 PM »
wikipedia mispells it too. ok ill look it up now.
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »
interesting article . i get it now . but  i still dont like child molesters
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 09:41:57 PM »
any opinions out there ? hello ? yeah you !
balls

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 09:50:45 PM »
a child deserves a childhood and happiness.

First, every child gets a childhood but whether that childhood is happy or not depends on many factors. If you think that pedophiles should be put to death because they rob children of happy childhoods, should anyone who robs a child of a happy childhood be put to death? Or, is death only reserved for pedophiles? If so, why?

Second, your initial approach to this subject is incomplete and immature. It doesn't indicate you have spent any time contemplating alternative viewpoints or solutions to your own question, but rather asked a question that gives you the opportunity to express an emotional viewpoint. How old are you?

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
death should only be reserved for child molesters and those who beat women and children. thieves and addicts etc.. never really did anything wrong. yeah i believe its k to kill given correct circumstances.
first i really dont have to answer you but do anyways bc i have nothing better to do.

second my age matters not. i exist outside of time. i havent aged a single day since i was 15.
balls

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +276/-31
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 10:19:52 PM »
and you actually mispelled paedophile. silly rabbit.

So does the Oxford English Dictionary, apparently:[1]

pedophile (pe·do·phile)
Pronunciation: /?ped??f?l/
(British paedophile)
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Origin:
from pedo- + -phile
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/pedophile

Of course, your spelling of the word is correct as well.[2]  But rather than mistakenly accusing me, Jetson, and Wikipedia of having gotten the spelling wrong, you could have looked this up yourself.
 1. Edited for formatting in the copy-paste.
 2. Except for how you spelled it in the title of this thread...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:21:40 PM by Azdgari »

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 10:22:25 PM »
death should only be reserved for child molesters and those who beat women and children. thieves and addicts etc..

This makes the water completely muddy. ETC = et cetera, which means to go on and on and ... on ...

never really did anything wrong. yeah i believe its k to kill given correct circumstances.

Fine, but that response is broader than the original question you asked to everyone else. Are you going to stick to your original question or do you wish to broaden it?

first i really dont have to answer you but do anyways bc i have nothing better to do.

second my age matters not. i exist outside of time. i havent aged a single day since i was 15.

First, if anyone moderating this forum asks a question, you should answer it or you may not be posting on this forum for much longer ... just to be clear, mmmkay?

Second, age does matter as it should indicate a level of maturity in the responses you provide, and I'm not seeing much mental maturity here. But, you are right in that you could be 38 going on 17. I asked a valid question and stated why I thought it was important to ask -- your vague response indicates what I can expect in the future, or am I wrong?

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 10:29:06 PM »
ok chronos. i am legally 21 years of age . like i said before i no longer age so it matters not. i really appreciate your contribution to my most ridicoulous thread .
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 10:31:50 PM »
chronos i will refer you to a wikipedia thingy k ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
maybe you can understand after that article deal.
whatever lol.
balls

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 10:34:57 PM »
ok chronos. i am legally 21 years of age . like i said before i no longer age so it matters not. i really appreciate your contribution to my most ridicoulous thread .

Aging occurs regardless of what you may think, so I am not sure why you insist you don't age.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
death should only be reserved for child molesters and those who beat women and children. thieves and addicts etc..

This makes the water completely muddy. ETC = et cetera, which means to go on and on and ... on ...

actually mr chronos you MISQOUTED .and if you would take the time to read..you would notcie that there is indeed a what? a what?? a period at the end of that sentence clearly and obviously indicating that the sentence was ended there. hmm. who knew ! but for real if u got a banannna pudding recipe id appreciate it . and btw i wish to stick with my original question which i see chronos has failed to answer or legitamtely write about. all i see is his mega speculation of my self. which is actually kinda cool. i like chronos and he or she gets ten points.
balls

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 10:37:51 PM »
chronos i will refer you to a wikipedia thingy k ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
maybe you can understand after that article deal.
whatever lol.

What does that wiki article have to do with this thread about pedophiles?

Am I to assume that you have schizophrenia and you want me to understand it more? If so, that would be more valuable as part of the introduction thread. Or, are you saying pedophiles are schizophrenics?

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 10:41:04 PM »
do you not comprehend that i simply do not age ??? listen for a single moment. ok. i do not age anymore. doesnt happen. cant. theres no going back..everything around me will wither and die except those like me. time has lost its meaning. i dont age. CHRONOS> perhaps i should again make reference for you. whom which i am grateful for. i am schizophrenic and you would know this if you would have read my intro
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 10:42:46 PM »
i would actually like to apologie openly to chronos because i think maybe i hurt his feelings but idk. im sorry if i upset you made you mad or anything of that nature : (
balls

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 10:43:02 PM »

actually mr chronos you MISQOUTED .and if you would take the time to read..you would notcie that there is indeed a what? a what?? a period at the end of that sentence clearly and obviously indicating that the sentence was ended there. hmm. who knew ! but for real if u got a banannna pudding recipe id appreciate it . and btw i wish to stick with my original question which i see chronos has failed to answer or legitamtely write about. all i see is his mega speculation of my self. which is actually kinda cool. i like chronos and he or she gets ten points.

First, perhaps I did misread your reply, but your replies do not include capital letters at the beginning of sentences, you are placing either one, two or three periods at the ends of sentences, and often you type a space before the period which makes me wonder if it is a period or a sloppy ellipsis (...). Given the content of your posts, and the nature of your method of reply, it would appear that you are under the influence of some drug which may be contributing to sloppy posts. This is why you have received more than one suggestion to slow down your rate of posting in order to be more thoughtful and complete.

Second, you will need to use the actual [ quote ] tags when replying to other member's posts so that it is clear which words are theirs and which words are your responses. Is this your first time using an online forum?

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »
he fucked her up for life. like permanant.

You misspelled "permanent".
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »
hey thanks for pointing out my mispelling lotanddaugthers.

firstly i do not use any sort of mind alterring stuff and secondly thats just how i write. ive never used caps bc i simply dont want to waste time capping words so i can post faster inbetween reading books and other forums . thirdly this is my first time using a thread thing so yeah
balls