Author Topic: meconopsilo  (Read 1305 times)

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
meconopsilo
« on: May 22, 2012, 08:21:25 PM »
hey im meconopsilo. just a schizophrenic country girl who likes norweigan black metal, meditating, not guys, and i love video games. my religous beliefs are my own. they are derived from laveyan satanism and from native american spiritualism. so idk what thats called. i love the earth. maybe im a were wolf lol. umm. im definately into chemistry and have been since i was little .  no im not your custom synth person so dont ask for amphetamine recipes or how to make heroin at home. just dont. lol. so my beliefs include i am my own god/goddess..and that the earht should be respected. and women too. i also believe that peadophiles deserve to be burned alive but thats just me.
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
Re: meconopsilo
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 08:24:08 PM »
oh yeah forgot to add that my beliefs include hours of meditation every night to achieve a higher state of conciousness and i enjoy reading alot of occult stuff. not like lovecraft. more like john dee and stuff.
balls

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
Welcome.  If you have an open mind, and are willing to discuss how you came to believe what you do, then you should enjoy the forum.  Keep in mind, you may be asked some tough questions, so never take it personally.  If you don't mind sharing, are you a college graduate?  Where did you discover your beliefs?

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 09:11:02 PM »
unfortunately i dont do school so no im not a college grad but i do have post grad chem knoweledge to an extent. i used to believe in god and otherr christian stuff until i was 14 yrs old. then one day i just thought about it. where is god ? where ? i searched and searched and nothing. at all. then another day i was curious and got into the necronomicon and found that there beliefs were more believable but that wasnt me. so i tried the whole laveyan thing and it fits much better but still. no me. now its just a belief that i exist..i control my life and the events preceding my actions and some of those around me. no not like a jim jones or anything lol . i dont like being around people bc people make me feel very afraid. but only in person. people are like reptiles. yall are fucking scary !!
balls

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
yall are fucking scary !!

LOL...we just met you, and you're calling us scary?   ;D

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 09:34:25 PM »
no lol not at all. i just mean that it scares me to be around people. like im super shy
balls

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 09:43:19 PM »
now its just a belief that i exist..i control my life and the events preceding my actions and some of those around me. no not like a jim jones or anything lol .

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm having a hard time keeping up with your pace! IDK much about satanism as I only researched it at surface level; but can't you achieve the same results with out a belief in the supernatural?

people are like reptiles. yall are fucking scary !!

Unless there's something you're not telling us that would make you a reptile too no?
Thank you for considering my point of view; however wrong it may be to you.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 09:47:19 PM »
most definately. any one reptile or not can achieve a state of heightened awareness or even euphoria simply by meditative practice or either through certain mind altering substances. well..i guess im a reptile too lol
balls

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 09:50:23 PM »
Are you under the influence of any mind altering drugs at the moment?

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 09:52:48 PM »
you recall the feeling found when  you first wake up correct ? kinda groggy lala land stuff. yeah well that would be when your mind is more active in different areas of the brain and doing different functions etc. you can easily easily change your current state by changing your mood or your setting or your breathing or perhaps even listen to music. pink floyd and a drop of acid never hurts. not for everyone. its much more enjoyable to simply sit down on your bed place and just close those eyes. no dammit dont think about stuff. how dare you. i want to cry..other reasons. anyways..keep that mind clear and it will come to you. you dont go to it. it hits like a wave of mescaline. it lingers like the first time toking up. its beautiful..very healthy for you mentally and physically
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 09:54:49 PM »
i might be on ergoline derivatives. i might not be. i enjoy thinking differently no matter how wrong or right it is. a different point of view is better than single mindedness. my opinion..
balls

Offline Kimberly

• Reader
  • Darwins +78/-1
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 10:01:16 PM »
Yes but 50 post to express that point of view incoherently isn't very fun for most of us. Can you try to wait to press post until you are sure that's all you want to say before someone else replies? Perhaps proof read your post to make sure it makes sense to those of us not under the influence of meditation or drugs? Or perhaps come back sober, or when in a better state of mind?

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 10:19:49 PM »
you must simply not underrstand . ive always been this way. always will be. ok ? reptile or not. anyways enjoy your life . peace.
balls

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 10:29:10 PM »
Meconopsilo,

You are posting too many responses that are not necessarily constructive or related to topics.  You are posting way too much as a new member who is trying to become a contributing member of this forum.  You are going to have to slow down, dramatically.  If you choose to keep up this pace, you will find your posts being moderated until you can comply.

PlEase do not reply in this thread to moderator instructions.  If you have questions, feel free to send a PM to myself, or any other moderator.

Jetson

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 11:10:52 PM »
i would love for someone to point out these 50 post i made. anyone ? am i really posting too much
balls

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 11:14:36 PM »
Look to the left, under your name.  62 posts so far.  That is a hell of a lot for someone brand new.  That could happen if your high, I guess.  Go play some mine craft for awhile.

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 11:16:31 PM »
minecraft is not stimulating enough for my mind. i will go play guitar for a few hours. well im actually not high though.
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 11:17:53 PM »
parkingplaces going to post or just read ?
balls

Offline meconopsilo

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 11:35:26 PM »
I do not feel much for guitar playing right now .
balls

Offline EV

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +52/-1
  • Philosopher, Atheist, Musician, Philanthropist
    • My Website
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 02:04:46 AM »
You could always play some mind games instead... Oh wait ;)

Welcome to the forum Meconopsilo. I'd advise slowing down a bit, you're leaving even our most regular posters in the dust.

I remember researching LaVeyan Satanism and thinking it to make a lot more sense than Christianity, but as part of my Christian school's war on freedom of expression, it's blocked websites to do with Atheism and Satanism under the category "Hate Speech"... Not quite sure how they missed this one.
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
- Philosopher John Stuart Mill, from a Parliamentary debate (May 31, 1866);

Offline 1

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 02:09:05 AM »
Welcome meconopsilo,

Being a recovering victim of sexual abuse and a recovering schizophrenic myself, I think I can relate to you.  :)

Offline justthegirl

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:01 AM »
How do you deal with it ? 1 ?

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 04:27:26 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

I advise slowing down a bit, you seem a little hyperactive. Perhaps try avoiding double posts. :) Also, I'd advise checking out the rules, we're not quite the same as every forum out there, we have some rules on debating.

likes norweigan black metal

I am glad to see you've got an excellent taste in music. \m/ We've got some black metal fans on the forum.

laveyan satanism

We don't get many Satanists around here. Admittedly, this could be fun, I wonder how Christians would react? I've never seen a Christian and a Satanist get into a religious discussion. I do have a Norwegian friend who is also a Laveyan Satanist, though he's not burned any Churches to the ground. ;) I read the Satanic Bible when I was 14, but I've never been a Satanist myself, 14 was pretty much the age I had a "fuck you Christianity" attitude. It was an interesting read, though I can't remember most of it.
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline 1

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 03:19:31 AM »
Hi justthegirl/meconopsilo,

I have found this website. It might be of help to you and me both.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forum35.html

Its for people like you & I. Meet you there :)