Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 426 times)

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. )

Offline Graybeard

• Darwins +463/-16
  • Is this going somewhere?
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists
That is as far as anyone needs to read. lop0 is claiming that just because you can't remember being born, that is proof that Lord Krishna exists.

This is the deluded reasoning of lop0, who believes that just because you do not know something, he can make up a story and say it is true.

Well lop0, we all can do that.

"You don't remember anything of your birth because at every birth there is an invisible unicorn that breathes on you and your memory becomes blank. This proves there are invisible unicorns, unless you can prove there are no invisible unicorns..."

OK, I'm waiting for your proof.
RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. Ambrose Bierce

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Can you not just write: "You can't prove everything, therefore my version of God, because I am dumb enough not to understand what an appeal to ignorance is" to save us all a little time?
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +82/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Haven't we already answered this topic;

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,26265.msg608893.html#msg608893

It's a fools paradise I tell ya!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +290/-80
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
This website is rife with repetition. Sadly, it can't be helped.

-Nam
This is my signature "Nam", don't I have nice typing skills?

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
Can you not just write: "You can't prove everything, therefore my version of God, because I am dumb enough not to understand what an appeal to ignorance is" to save us all a little time?

don't talk nonsense and simply tell me how can you understand who is your real father since before your birth your father exists but you have never seen him so is that means you will accept any`1 else as your father ?

what is your answer ? would you accept any`1 as your father ?

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +320/-6
  • Ex-rosary squad

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,26265.msg608893.html#msg608893

It's only a fool's paradise for the rascally rascals.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Online Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +82/-2
  • WWGHA Member

It's only a fool's paradise for the rascally rascals.

Is this the part where we talk about frogs?

I personally loved "We All Stand Together" in the Rupert cartoon. That was 1984 though so I think I can be forgiven.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +320/-6
  • Ex-rosary squad
Is this the part where we talk about frogs?
Depends on what lop0 copy/pastes next.  Maybe he has some other animal parables in his 'crap I paste into a forum but don't think about' handbook.

I personally loved "We All Stand Together" in the Rupert cartoon. That was 1984 though so I think I can be forgiven.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Online jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member
Why are you copy-pasting the exact same post, lop0?

Here's a bit of practical wisdom for you:  Repeating the same actions under the same circumstances and expecting a different result is a kind of insanity.

Online jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member
don't talk nonsense and simply tell me how can you understand who is your real father since before your birth your father exists but you have never seen him so is that means you will accept any`1 else as your father ?
Don't be absurd.  There are several ways to tell who your real father (or mother) are.  First off, in many countries, there are birth records which identify your mother and father.  Second, your parents will most likely have their own records (such as pictures; my parents made a baby book for me and my brothers).  Third, relatives will also have records of their own.  If none of those are acceptable, there's DNA testing which can compare your DNA with theirs to determine if they actually are your parents.

Quote from: lop0
what is your answer ? would you accept any`1 as your father ?
Why would I accept just anyone as my father or mother?  There is no reason at all for a person to act like a baby bird and imprint on the first person they see.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +320/-6
  • Ex-rosary squad
Why are you copy-pasting the exact same post, lop0?

Here's a bit of practical wisdom for you:  Repeating the same actions under the same circumstances and expecting a different result is a kind of insanity.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Here+is+Practical+Explanation+about+Next+Life%2C+Purpose+of+Human+Life%22&oq=%22Here+is+Practical+Explanation+about+Next+Life%2C+Purpose+of+Human+Life%22

I'm pretty sure lop0 is immune to practical wisdom.  I think he's pasted this on every interweb forum in existence and forgot that he had been here before.
- Eddie Izzard

Online jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member

Nobody can remember every single second of their life.  However, this does not establish anything else; a person does not have license to make things up and pretend that they actually happened, especially when they can't actually remember it themselves.

You are begging the question here.  You have not actually established that there is such a thing as a past life or a future life; until you can supply evidence to support these assertions, there is no reason at all to give what you say any credence at all.

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
This is not an actual fact until you provide evidence to show that this "Supreme Lord Krishna" actually exists, never mind the additional assertion that no human can possibly understand him.  The onus is on you to show that he exists, not merely claim it, not that I expect you to.  If you had sufficient evidence to support your assertions, you wouldn't have started out by asking people how they can be sure they didn't live a past life or that they won't live a future life if they can't even remember everything that happened in their past.

there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
You haven't proven a thing.  You have simply made assertions without evidence, unsupported claims, but they don't prove anything.  Furthermore, you are presuming that your own beliefs are real, and ignoring the very real probability that they are produced by your own imagination along with what you were taught by others while you were growing up.

for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )
This is a fancy way of saying that people have to simply accept what other people tell them without evidence, which is categorically not true.  If two people make a claim, and one has evidence to support it while the other one doesn't, it would be absurd to accept the second one's claim over the first.  As far as the evidence itself goes, there are ways to check it for authenticity, and thus not have to rely on a single person's say-so that it is.

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
That's the thing; people do not have to follow someone's orders merely because of their 'authority'.  If someone gives me an order, I can decide whether I want to follow it, instead of just blindly going along with it.  Why should I automatically assume that what someone says is true, or correct, or even wise?  It's in my best interests to think about what they say instead of blindly going along with it.

I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.
Nope.  I don't simply accept that some random man is my father because my mother says so.  I accept that a specific man is my father, not just because my mother says so, but because all of my memories involve that man acting as my father; because there are pictures which clearly have both my mother and father together, both before and after my birth; because I can extrapolate from my mother's pregnancies which resulted in the births of my younger brothers to my own birth.  None of that is ironclad, but all of it hangs together.

Maybe it's different in your country.  Maybe you're taught to just accept what your mother and father tell you without thinking about it.  I can't say that's 'wrong', but I can say that it's not a life I could easily live.  And that's why your approach is so likely to fail here.  Your whole argument is based on the idea that a person should just accept what other people say without thinking about it, but that argument is incredibly weak against people who have learned how to think critically.  It's about as effective as expecting a paper screen to withstand a firehose.

Why should you waste your time?
First off, it's my time to spend.  Second, who says you're right to begin with?  Third, the evidence doesn't support what you claim.

all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
Why should I, or anyone, accept the authority you give to this "Srila Prabhupada" person?  You have not even established that your own claims are reliable, let alone authoritative.  Until you do, there's simply no reason to give any credence to this unknown "authority figure" of yours.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.
Incorrect.  Life is difficult, but it is entirely possible to overcome those difficulties and to achieve a measure of peace.  Who cares if it's perfect?

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.
I assume by "birth after birth" you mean reincarnation.  As I've stated, there's no reason to conclude that such a thing happens.  You're simply assuming it does, based on what you've been told by those you accept as authority figures.  Furthermore, if reincarnation did exist, it would render the other three problems you've mentioned moot.  If we can be reborn, why worry about disease, old age, or death?  Those are just temporary inconveniences at worst in a world where death is not permanent.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
Who are you to tell me whether I can be happy or not?  I am perfectly capable of finding joy in my life without your permission or consent.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
And how, exactly, will those things you mention make people happy?  Because what they sound like are the purely arbitrary rules that exist within all religions, and those don't provide real happiness.  At best, they fool people into thinking they're happy because they're following "the rules".

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.
So, of those six things you mention as a guide to happiness, two-thirds of them are irrelevant?  Why should anyone believe you when you claim that this last thing is super important, then?

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Frankly, you could chant nonsense words and it would still be soothing, because it's a meditative effect.  If I made up my own mantra and chanted it every day, I'm sure I would see a positive effect from it.  But that doesn't mean that the positive effect comes from a god; it means that the human mind likes simple, repetitive actions.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
So how is any of this practical, let alone an explanation?  All you did was assert things without supporting them, and you didn't explain a single solitary thing.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +237/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ??

No need.  Not going to bother.

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ?

The past is the past, and I no longer need it any more.  I've carried forward with Me everything that I needed.

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists ...

... and is utterly powerless to manifest in My office.  <Hulk>Puny god!</Hulk>

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right.

It would be "all right" even if I had never known who My father was.  You see, lop0, old chap, parents and children live their own lives.  It seriously does not matter Whom I have had in My family tree, as I intend to transcend that heritage and create My own future.

...follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's ) ...

Not a chance, lop. I am currently enjoying a *lovely* cup of tea, after a delicious supper of beef liver and onions (quickly sautéed in unsalted butter) after a coffee with My former lesbian partner, with whom I buy a lottery ticket every week.   ;D  And I would've put garlic in the mashed potatoes tonight, too, if it had occurred to Me as I was cooking.

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna.

Well, I did offer a few pieces of the raw beef liver to My tabby cat Raistlin -- Also named after a god.[1]   He enjoyed it very much.  I have also raised a glass of mead to the Norse gods on occasion.

Waste of My time.  I'd rather chant to Chalumeau, the god of clarinets.
 1. q.v. the Dragonlance book Test of the Twins.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you

don't talk nonsense

I am not. You are making an appeal to ignorance.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +21/-1
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
Argumentum ad ignorantiem.

Meaning you are claiming your view is true because it hasn't been disproven., which is a fallacy.

You'd think that Krishna would give some critical thinking capabilty to his people...
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.