Author Topic: Christian Pastor Advocates Concentration Camps For Gays  (Read 3735 times)

Offline eye over you

• Student
  • Darwins +7/-0
Re: Christian Pastor Advocates Concentration Camps For Gays
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
Whether you like or dislike what the Pastor says. .

Do YOU like what the Pastor says?
Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash.

Offline Hemingway

• Student
  • Darwins +2/-1
  • God will pardon me, that's his line of work
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:35 PM »
Lesbians and Gay men can all reproduce if they so wish.... even in the conventional manner.

Just not with people of the same sex.

So whats the issue here?
Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 02:14:15 PM »
Well, my point was why two people of the same sex can't reproduce between themselves without using other means?

Why is the ability to reproduce so important?  There are seven billion people in the world.  The human race will not be in danger just because some people decide not to reproduce (actually it'd probably be better off, but that's another topic).
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
We all can come to same conclusion that gay and lesbian can't reproduce.

Artificial insemination, adoption, surrogacy, foster care.

Welcome to the forums, JOS.

As other posters have pointed out, there are lots of ways for gay and lesbian people to become parents.  Including the old fashioned way.

As a single adoptive mom, (who is fast approaching the end of the fertile period of my life), I am curious what your thoughts are about parenting.  I'm guessing you are not going to suggest that when my menses stop, I should be put behind the electrified fence as well.  And what are your thoughts on adoption?  My next adoption will be a somewhat older child, though I don't want to disrupt the birth order and adopt a child older than my beloved daughter.  I've considered either adopting out of the US foster care system, or possibly an AIDS orphan from overseas. 

Would your deity prefer that I didn't?  Or if I'm celebate, is it ok? 

Edited in an attempt to fix my sloppy quote formatting.  But I'm too tired and I give up. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:47:24 PM by Quesi »

Online nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 02:25:35 PM »
Lesbians and Gay men can all reproduce if they so wish.... even in the conventional manner.

Just not with people of the same sex.

So whats the issue here?
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. What is the point of being mean to gays? How are they that different from everyone else? 

Most people use contraceptives at some point in their lives, and most people have sex even when they are not able to have kids. And many opposite sex couples do exactly the same sexual stuff as same sex couples.

Gays want to be married because marriage is not just about sex. And sex is not just about babies-- a good thing, too. Of the 7 billion people on the planet, half of them are poor and the other half use up too many resources.

So some people have sex in ways that don't produce children. Is that the main problem? The lack of sperm and eggs getting together? Or is it the sex acts themselves that you don't like? Are you saying that nobody can be married or have sex unless they are guaranteed to make more people?   

Jesusonlysaves, Why is any of this your business?
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Jesusonlysaves

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-6
  • WWGHA Member
    • Calories in a banana
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
Well, my point was why two people of the same sex can't reproduce between themselves without using other means?

So it is a sin if a married couple, regardless if they are same sex or not, can't reproduce?

Are you advocating testing for fertility before marriage and that only those capable of producing off spring should be allowed to marry?

There is nothing wrong with a straight married couple that can't reproduce. Because they may have fertility issues. But, when it comes down to gay relationship, it's something entirely different. As I stated earlier two people of the same sex can't reproduce between themselves, that's the fact. It's impossible, it's never happened. You all know that, even though you are trying to go around just to come up with something.

For instance, women are physically equipped for birthing and sustaining a child. Man is not, in order for normal reproduction to occur there must be a male and a female. Consider this had all societies throughout History approved and promoted same-sex marriage which by definition can't procreate, there would be no society left today to debate the issue.

The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual perversion. It's out of control sexual desire, lust gone mad. A male was wired to be attracted by the opposite sex, the same too for female. Sometimes I am wondering what is it about a male body that another male finds to be attractive?

If you are gay or lesbian, you want to have a child at least why not doing it with your partner? Why using another means to have one?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:39:06 PM by Jesusonlysaves »
"John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 02:33:49 PM »
Whether you like or dislike what the Pastor says. We all can come to same conclusion that gay and lesbian can't reproduce. That's why they have to somehow use another means of reproducing such as surrogacy. If there was something good about that sin, why two men or two women can't reproduce?

I think gay people should be thankful about how they come into existence, it was because their parents were heterosexual.

What planet are you living on? There are many gay people who took years of denial before they came out. In the mean time they married and had children, and I don't think gay people should be anymore "thankful" for their existence than the rest of us. I don't remember being asked if I wanted to be born and I don't see why I have to be thankful for it. I mean if I hadn't been born would I be any worse off. Can you remember what it was like before you were born. Maybe you were better off then.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:36:03 PM by Frank »
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 02:37:10 PM »
Maybe you were better off then.

"at least we were", ba-dum-bump!
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a straight married couple that can't reproduce.

Excellent.  Then who cares whether or not gays can or cannot reproduce?

The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual perversion.

So you actively have to resist sexual urges for someone of the same sex?
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »

The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual perversion. It's out of control sexual desire, lust gone mad. ?

This is Stephen Fry. You may have heard of him. He's a well known gay guy in my part of the planet. Does he look like "lust gone mad" to you?

"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Jesusonlysaves

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-6
  • WWGHA Member
    • Calories in a banana
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:13 PM »

So some people have sex in ways that don't produce children. Is that the main problem? The lack of sperm and eggs getting together? Or is it the sex acts themselves that you don't like? Are you saying that nobody can be married or have sex unless they are guaranteed to make more people?   

The question, I'd like to ask is what is the purpose of "Anal"? That's what gay male use to engage in their sexual behavior, since they don't have vagina as female do.  That's why lots of them often have incontinence issues. Female on the other hand don't have penis, just to satisfy their out of control desire, or their perverted desire they have to somehow use another means.
"John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 02:52:02 PM »

The question, I'd like to ask is what is the purpose of "Anal"? That's what gay male use to engage in their sexual behavior, since they don't have vagina as female do.  That's why lots of them often have incontinence issues. Female on the other hand don't have penis, just to satisfy their out of control desire, or their perverted desire they have to somehow use another means.

You still didn't answer the question; Why is this any of your business?

The answer to you question: it is pleasurable. Eating Cheese is also pleasurable and even more likely to cause incontinence issues not to mention does not result in pregnancy. So by this reasoning cheese eating is a bad thing and deserving of the discussion of death camps.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:55:04 PM by Hatter23 »
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline eye over you

• Student
  • Darwins +7/-0
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 02:54:35 PM »
Sometimes I am wondering what is it about a male body that another male finds to be attractive?

That's what makes you straight. You don't HAVE to think about that at all. I am male and don't find males attractive either. That being said, I dont condemn people who are different. Let people live their lives and be happy. Why do you insist on judging people solely on who they decide to share their lives/ bed with?
Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash.

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »

The question, I'd like to ask is what is the purpose of "Anal"? .

What's the purpose of "oral" or sex toys?  Not all sex is in the missionary position with the light off. Try using your imagination a bit more.

BTW. You are an adult aren't you?

Offline Hemingway

• Student
  • Darwins +2/-1
  • God will pardon me, that's his line of work
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 02:58:36 PM »

^ That is not my quote dude....... You have mixed my contribution up with another poster.

How you managed to get my username on top of someone elses quote is a bit of a mystery..........

Probably the debble made you do it. Or maybe you have a thing for me *wink*.......
Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »
Whether you like or dislike what the Pastor says. We all can come to same conclusion that gay and lesbian can't reproduce. That's why they have to somehow use another means of reproducing such as surrogacy. If there was something good about that sin, why two men or two women can't reproduce?

I think gay people should be thankful about how they come into existence, it was because their parents were heterosexual.

But they can reproduce if they wish. And that doesn't mean people of the same gender can't love one and another? Sex for pleasure? Heterosexuals do it too. If that's a sin, then why did your God make it so pleasurable, yet child birth so painful? Seems like he's got it the wrong way round.

Since when did it matter if people were physically equipped to produce a child? 2 people of the same gender can love one and another, it happens. This is just more religious ignorance.

The question, I'd like to ask is what is the purpose of "Anal"?

Since when did everybody do something because it has a natural purpose? People do it for pleasure. They find it pleasurable, they like it and they decide to do it. Do you watch TV? Do you go out to the movies? Have you only ever had sex just to have kids? Do you enjoy listening to music? Do you enjoy going out for a meal? Have you ever consumed alcohol? Do you do anything that's pleasurable.

However, homosexuality isn't just about the sex, which is what people forget about, it's MAINLY about love. Just as 2 heterosexuals love each other. Their love isn't necessarily about sex.

As we know you're very big on the bible, you probably already know that God doesn't really care about the sanctity of marriage or people finding love. Seriously, God would have rapists marry their victims and yet you're concerned that people of the same gender love each other? Priorities straight much?

“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Online nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 03:01:53 PM »
Consider this had all societies throughout History approved and promoted same-sex marriage which by definition can't procreate, there would be no society left today to debate the issue.

Jesusonlysaves, would legalizing gay marriage make you become gay? Why not? According to your logic,  if gay marriage is legal, everyone will become gay and only have sex with the same sex. That is the only way "there would be no society left" if you mean people will stop having children altogether.

Besides, marriage is not only about babies and sex. Marriage is a legal contract making people into family for each other. People don't have to be married to have sex or to make babies. Gay and straight people do both now without being married.

The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a perversion. It's out of control sexual desire, lust gone mad.

Why are they fighting for the right to marry if all they want to do is have sex all the time? Gay couples want to be able to raise their kids, stay together when they grow old, and care for each other when one member is ill and dying. Unlike Newt Gingrich, many gay couples take committment seriously.   

Gay people somehow find the time to go to work, attend the PTA, cook dinner, mow the lawn and visit elderly parents while having uncontrolled, non-stop lust-mad sex...

I think it is clear where the conservative mind goes when someone says "gay". &)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +789/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 03:04:21 PM »
The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual perversion. It's out of control sexual desire, lust gone mad.

You apparently like to keep things sweet and simple. And wrong. The gay couples I know are completely normal in every other way. What would Kristi and Mary invite me over for dinner if all they wanted to do is enjoy sex together? Why would Dan and Bennie take time to be hospice volunteers and help rescue mistreated horses if all they wanted to do is enjoy sex with each other. Why would Carrie and Anna go to the trouble of adopting two kids if all they really wanted was lots of sex time together?

The gay couples I know seem pretty normal otherwise. What am I missing?

And do yo have any idea why the church sanctioned gay partnerships (they did not call it marriage) up until the 1500's? What changed in the bible that suddenly made it horrible and awful and embarrassing to be caught doing?

I hate to bust your bubble, but not all gay men have anal sex. Over half do, but that's not all. And to make matters worse for you, about 25% of hetrosexual partners practice anal sex. I don't know which thrills you more, but I knew anal sex wasn't universal before I googled the subject to find out the numbers for you. Wonder what sort of ads I'm gong to start getting in my gmaill now?

I'm straight, and if my memory serves me, much of my sex life involved activities other than the missionary position. Otherwise the whole thing gets old fast.

Oh, any comment on the many studies that show that those who are against homosexual behavior are more turned on my gay porn than people who are not against it? And that it is probably their fear of actually becoming gay and found out that causes many to publicly condemn the activity so they'll sound straight?
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline Jesusonlysaves

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-6
  • WWGHA Member
    • Calories in a banana
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 03:04:33 PM »

^ That is not my quote dude....... You have mixed my contribution up with another poster.

How you managed to get my username on top of someone elses quote is a bit of a mystery..........

Probably the debble made you do it. Or maybe you have a thing for me *wink*.......

I think this happen as a result of Copy/paste. The computer that I am using has several user account, before switching from one to the other. I started the post before I switch to the other account, I copied the entire post and drafted in one of my email address.  Maybe, while posting it I forget to remove your username on the top.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 03:08:27 PM »
All,

Lets please slow down a bit and let our guest catch up.

Thanks.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline jaimehlers

• Professor
  • Darwins +578/-18
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 03:41:03 PM »
I find the statements of this pastor to be bigoted, sadistic, and cruel.  The sooner Christians get over this fetish they have about homosexuality being so awful, the better off society as a whole will be.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 03:47:27 PM »
Why is it that homophobic Christians are so interested in gay sex?  I mean, really now.  I would say that no two couples have exactly the same sexual repertoire.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe good heterosexual Christians kiss and go straight for penetration and then they are done.  But most couples have both their routines and their experiments, and that involves all sorts of things including mouths and hands and skin and ears and fingers and eye contact and nose rubbing and whispering and mummering and then more things that have to do with various orifices. 

When you go to your sister in law's house for dinner, do you really spend time wondering what she and your brother do in bed?  I don't know.  Maybe you do.  Maybe you and your brother talk about it together.  That's ok.  Maybe your wife talks about it with your sister in law. 

Do you spend a lot of time thinking about what other people do together sexually?  Or just gay people?  And if you only think about gay people, why do you suppose that is? 

Offline Gracie

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 04:43:04 PM »
The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual perversion. It's out of control sexual desire, lust gone mad. A male was wired to be attracted by the opposite sex, the same too for female. Sometimes I am wondering what is it about a male body that another male finds to be attractive?

What gives you or other religious fanatics, including this Pastor, the right to judge what consenting adults do behind closed doors?   As noted by other responses, I simply don't understand why it's any of your business.

You've been asked already if YOU agree with this homophobic Pastor.  I'd like to know the answer to that question, too.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 04:53:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Gracie.  We look forward to learning more about you and your beliefs and interests. 

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2012, 04:58:23 PM »

So would you say its ok to say the same thing about Africans,Chinese,Japanese......it used to be ok for religous types like this Fuck-Tard to HANG African-Americans,Indians and all others who he viewed as heathen
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2012, 05:02:09 PM »

If its good enough for your priest/pastor to like ANAL with young boys,its good enough for gay people
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2012, 05:14:16 PM »
And another thought occurs to me.  If you god doesn't like people to procreate with anyone other than their spouse, why did he tell Abraham to conceive a child with Hagar? 

And an aside- So fundamentalist Christians really like to think about gay sex a lot.  I'm wondering if there is anyone who dedicates a serious amount of time thinking about Christian sex.  Honestly, I had never given it a thought until Ted Haggard made his statement about the sex lives of evangelicals, shortly before he bought meth from a male prostitute. 

So i guess I briefly thought about evangelical sex after seeing this video.  But honestly, I hadn't given it a thought since until this discussion. 

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2012, 05:29:09 PM »
Consider this had all societies throughout History approved and promoted same-sex marriage which by definition can't procreate, there would be no society left today to debate the issue.

The implication here is, that if you were convinced it was ok to have homosexual sex, YOU would do it.

If this is not the case, then, the logic of the statement you made falls apart.

Think about it.
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Jesusonlysaves

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-6
  • WWGHA Member
    • Calories in a banana
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »
Well, Christians have the right to preach about what the Bible has to say about sinful behavior. Whether your like or not, sinful behaviors always bring destruction on those who are practicing it. I've read some studies about homosexuality, you won't believe how destructive that lifestyle is. And how rampant sexually transmitted diseases are in the gay community. Sin is sin, no matter who is practicing. It can be a pastor, a priest or a bishop, it's still considered as Sin. Here is what God of the Holy Bible has to say about that unnatural lifestyle.

Romans 1:26-27 -  Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.