Author Topic: How do Evolutionists explain Polystrate fossils?  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Dynamic

• Student
  • Darwins +4/-0
  • A Young Atheist
Re: How do Evolutionists explain Polystrate fossils?
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
I'm probably going to send this to some old teachers. LOL.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

If you want to talk through skype, message me.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 03:51:14 AM »
Be glad you're not being taught history of things from the books I went to grammar school with. I kept many of them but lost track of them over the years. One taught that the south didn't lose the war, that's just what the yanks teach since they make all the school books which is nonsense since Texas has always seemed to dictate what goes in school text books, anyway.

The question you have to ask yourself: does my science book reference any non-biased sources? If it does, well, perhaps there's some teuth in it, if it doesn't...

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline jeremy0

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-12
    • Economics and Technology
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2012, 12:18:59 AM »
nam:

I'm questioning a lot of my former 'education'.  At least on the points of validity.  Good thing I didn't have to actually study anything until 2nd year of high school.  Then, it was a lot of forgetting what I learned..
"If you find yourself reaching for the light, first realize that it has already touched your finger."
"If I were your god, I would have no reason for judgement, and you have all told endless lies about me.  Wait - you do already. I am not amused by your ignorance, thoughtlessness, and shallow mind."

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2012, 07:45:02 AM »
Back when I was in Elementry School we had a Speaker and movie about electrical safety. This happened when I was in 1st grade which was in 1981. Later when I learned to be a Naval Electricial I realized they had so much so wrong. Well, they were corrrect regarding the results, like people dying and small birds being able to land on wires and not die, but the reasons they gave were incorrect. I think they thought children wouldn't understand it so there was no reason to be factual. Yes, as I learned about other things I found other stuff to be suspect.