Author Topic: I think we may have found those women who were praying for breast cancer  (Read 301 times)

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
you know, I think this just has to be the same nutty women who are sure that they prayers will result in the female staff of the MRFF getting breast cancer.  Same amount of utter lunacy.   It does indeed sound like a story from the Onion, though.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/lysoled-at-high-school-prom-658923

MAY 15--Two parent chaperones at a Colorado high school prom sprayed Lysol on students engaged in “dirty dancing” and called several teenage girls “sluts and whores” for making it appear “they were advertising butt sex,” according to cops.
The bizarre incident last month at the Manitou Springs High School resulted in harassment charges being filed against Jennifer Farmer and Hannah Rockey, both 42-year-old mothers who allegedly dispersed the disinfectant in a bid to pry apart underage revelers.

According to a police report, the April 21 prom--which had a “Lost in Pandora” theme--was held in the Manitou Springs city hall, where a crowd of students danced in a large auditorium that Saturday evening.

Officer Scott Stone, who was working a security detail at the prom, told investigators that he had spoken with Farmer and Rockey after arriving at the dance around 8 PM. He recalled that the chaperones--who were dressed in combat boots, military fatigues, and military undershirt--noted that “some of the kids were becoming disruptive and were being explicit while dancing.”

Farmer, a former school board member, reported that “she had ways to deter the behavior,” recalled Stone, who added that the woman noted she “would use Lysol spray, flashlight, or another unknown object” to deter students “from certain styles of dancing.” Both chaperones told the cop that bumping and grinding was “filthy” and “similar to what you would see on MTV.”
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +888/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
Young people have never before in human history done anything sexual. Prior to MTV, people reproduced asexually using cellular division and budding. &)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
Why would you have parents at a prom?  Teachers should be taking care of that.  And coming in military garb is not appropriate dress for a prom.  Pretty nuts.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +677/-28
  • Karma mooch
I believe I would have beat 7 different colors of shit out of those "chaperones".
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline stuffin

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • WWGHA Member
When I first came to this site I felt invigorated, but after reading all these non-sensical things that moral people do I'm becoming depressed. ;D

This story reminds me of my childhood in the city. We would be playing ball on the street and always some old man or lady would holler at us to go play somewhere else cause we were a menace. One of my friends would walk over to them and very sincerely apoligize for having fun. Later that nite he would put a rock through thier window.

That's right, NO FUN!!! You got it???

Sorry, rambling now....
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +677/-28
  • Karma mooch
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/lysoled-at-high-school-prom-658923

Did anyone notice one of the women has her nose pierced?  I find that weird since it is well known that whores and sluts get their noses pierced.  I wonder if she has a tramp stamp too. 

I wonder if they were drunk or high and did this as a sarcastic joke.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.