Author Topic: searching for a post...  (Read 153 times)

Offline MatCauthon

• Freshman
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • WWGHA Member
searching for a post...
« on: May 04, 2012, 08:50:05 AM »
There's a post, by kcrady i think, that says something along the lines of "during the supposed flood the Egyptians were busy building the _____." I can't remember what they were building and I'm trying to find out.

The most common date I've seen for the flood is 2348 BCE, and timelines of pyramid building end before that date. Anyone know what they were building?

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburgerâ„¢
Re: searching for a post...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:03:50 AM »
21. Conduct this global, all-destroying Flood without disturbing the Egyptians, who were busy building the Pyramid of Saqqara.

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=15512.87
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +290/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: searching for a post...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
What the Egyptians were doing is irrelevant. If there had been a flood that killed all life except some very old dude, his wife, kids and fourteen of every animal, there wouldn't be a single shred of written documents anywhere for at least a few thousand years. Not to mention that the lack of oxygen would also kill them.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.