Author Topic: Question  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
Question
« on: May 03, 2012, 12:00:55 AM »
Is it a possibility to have a script that keeps track of word count?
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:10

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +180/-73
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 12:47:28 AM »
It's pretty painless to just paste into a word doc and use the word count function.
Go on up you baldhead.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 12:55:47 AM »
Hehe I didn't even think of that.  Thanks   &)
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 12:58:04 AM »
I should mention that I am a blonde and do suffer from "blonde moments" from time to time.

Offline kaziglu bey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +121/-1
  • There is no Big Brother in the sky.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 03:39:30 AM »
I should mention that I am a blonde and do suffer from "blonde moments" from time to time.
It's brutal existence, being blonde, isn't it? As was suggested, just use OpenOffice or Word, you still get the spell check, plus word count and auto-recover if you have some kind of technical issue. Nothing like spending an hour on a post and losing it because your computer decides to do an auto-update.
Seriously though... What would happen if the Great Green Arkleseizure didn't fram up the rammastam before the hermite curve achieved maximum nurdfurdle velocity? Now THAT would be something. AmIrite?

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 04:25:54 AM »
I was born blonde, I know your pain. ;) Also I would suggest saving your posts too just in case you accidentally break a rule. I was idiotic and didn't save my response to MM's thread when I broke the "no more than 2 posts rule". So I had to rewrite it. I think you could call that a blonde moment too.

[edit] Also, if you end up writing a longer response, you can just save the bits you don't end up using and save them for later. ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:23:34 AM by Seppuku »
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.