Whereas in the Bible it was written by over 40 authors who God revealed himself to and over a period of 1,500 years. They all agree.
No. They don't agree, except by "argument from silence". The books are written in succession, in full knowledge of previous books, to exploit loopholes in previous works, and coerce previous interpretation to a new interpretation.
I can write a succession of statements that agree, but subtly change my mind as I do, so you won't notice, or at least can't logically object
1. My cat has 4 legs
2. My cat is blue
3. My cat has a very big head
4. My cat's head is 100miles across
5. My cat's head is red
6. My cat has 17 eyes
7. My cat was born on a 13 headed monster that rules the world
8. My cat has a 5th leg in a spiritual world
10. My cat looks like a dog, and barks
11. My cat is invisible
13. You have to worship my cat
14. My cat doesn't like jake
15. Everything my cat says is inspired by God
16. My cat knows God, personally
17. God thinks my cat is a dog. In God's eyes, my cat is theologically a dog
18. You can only go to heaven by worshiping my dog
19. My dog was crucified, to become a cat
20. After my dog was crucified, he thought about becoming a newt
21. God thinks my cat is a trinity: dog, cat, newt.
22. You can only be saved, if you worship my dog, while thinking he is a newt.
23. God will hate you if you don't like newts.
25. The trinity cat-newt-dog never lived on earth
26. The body of my cat is so big, the whole planet fits in it
27. My cat was born before the universe was created.
28. My cat created the universe.
29. My cat created God.
Thus, the original intent of the first author can be mutilated beyond comprehension by successive authors, and still apparently agree with the first author, who cannot object, because he is dead.
..and even if you can find a reason to logically object, I have an army of apologists that can make up arbitrary reasons why there is no contradiction, and never supply any evidence that any of it is true.