Author Topic: The whole "armour of god"  (Read 2284 times)

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
Re: The whole "armour of god"
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
wordy, you do realize that the bible you are using for your predictions was put together by a series of political committees during the Roman era? And the books, chapters and passages they did not like were just thrown out? You also realize that Jesus never wrote any of the bible, right?

I think it is hilarious (and/or sad) how these biblical conspiracy theorists are so wedded to present-day alphabets, calendars and numerical systems. They have no idea how much has changed since BCE-- and how much religious crap has been made up, misinterpreted, mistranslated  and had blanks filled in by whoever was in power at a given time.

Nothing in the bible is evidence of any special knowledge beyond what the people of the time period already knew. None of the really important human inventions, events and discoveries of the past 2000 years were described clearly in the bible. 

Electricity, refrigeration, computers, germs, atoms, dinosaurs, the existence of the entire western hemisphere, plate tectonics, space travel and the existence of other planets, the impact of Islam, permanent alternatives to petroleum, Protestantism, television, organ transplants, universal human rights as a goal, ending chattel slavery, CPR, democratic government, antibiotics and vaccinations, genetics, radio, mental illness treatment, x-rays, causes and prevention of birth defects.

Any handful of those would have changed humanity forever if god had seen fit to enlighten us about them. But no. The bible does not get the most basic biology, geology, or history correct. Not even the value of pi. The book from the most powerful being ever imagined?  Not a chance. Unless he is a real joker. &)

Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2012, 01:23:27 AM »
Indeed very interesting points to the both of you. Ill do my best to respond to  your statements according to my knowledge i explain a little more on English gematria later in the post.well my theory on the letter conspiracy  thing is basically it was evolving through out history and we may not wanna look so much at  where it was but where these numbers and letter calculations and relations ended up and finalized  in what many people believe is  close to end times or apocalypse with the planet niburu arrival and world population polution ice caps melting the mayan calender and all that other stuff.

j was once basically the equivalent of i numerically and became popular around the 17th centuryhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J

When i calculate iesvs it is the same value as jesus so my guess is that numerically the value was simply carried over with the language structure without the use of j or u .

Basically the calulation would have consisted of iesvs and still equaled 74 and 444  you say thats a garbage answer not neccesarily when this comes into play it kinda is what made the structurers scratch there heads structurers being dr church The method of counting  used with english gematria  letters is an ancient method. English gematria carrys a sumarian number counting  system on a basis of 6   .The Sumerian civilization is the most ancient post Flood civilization, and their system of counting is the oldest known if i’m correct

Units of measure in ancient Sumer  The day was divided into six watches of four hours each. Length was measured by the Gi (Reed) which was 6 Cubits (about 10 Feet). Capacity was measured by the Gin (0.025 Liters), the Sila (1.5 Liters) which was 60 Gin, the Ban which was 6 Sila, and the Barig which was 6 Ban. Weights were measured by the Gin (about 1/4 ounce), the Mana (about 1 Pound) which was 60 Gins, and the Gu which was 60 Manas.

The Sumerian system can still be seen in our use of the foot (12 inches = 2 x 6) and yard (36 inches = 6 x 6), in our 24 hour clock (24 = 4 x 6), and our sexagesimal measurement of time (60 seconds, 60 minuets). when applyed to english its in this format a=6 b=12 c=18 d=21 so the result is impressive when we see the beast of revalation align perfectly when the system is sequenced with words like forehead sign and a great dragon computer mark of beast and many more.

So the revealing phrazes were obviosly interesting from a system based on the oldest if not one of the oldest civilizations known to man so either way the letters are valid but were more substitutions with the same value even when shrinking and expanding the alphabet it would be difficult to control such results and relate them to critical men and woman and words and phrazes before these things came to be or these people came to be in relation to scripture.

but with and open mind maybe  possibly its possible i think maybe a bit of both idk still seems like it would be incredibly hard to do and then to predict things like reagen and all the other great historical figures like himmler=666 to me this kinda becomes   a legit prophecy at that point .

now if we go beyond that era to the older latin scriptural name iesous and calculate it in jewish gematria it becomes 444 half  of 888 and also 444 in english and simple gematria being the value of jesus  so it still parallels with an older hebrew  counting system with the name the odds are prolly slim there as the systems are engineered in entirely different sequences thus we have phenomon.

and hebrew gematria has barely changed to my knowlegde and is older than each of these other languages not sumarian but english if i’m correct so the 666 (not to blaspheme) in jesus or je-666 numerically is the same as ie-666 svs and sus basically numerically u took the place of v an j the place of i

and since the hebrew gematria system is older if i’m correct could this mean that the translators if there were any from greek to hebrew intentionally change the name from iesous to iesvs a shorter version to alighn 666 in a 123 order? as in 666 by bringing these key letters closer to one another?

I am wondering if i’m decieved. Because i have recently learned that the leaders of the johovah witnesss are free masons one is a 33 degree mason which is very high ranking among the masons there teachings  basically follow stepping stones astronomically and geometrically mathematically and biblically  To reach heaven and basically  from what i understand its evolved into occultic luciferinism and astrological agenda as saturn also represents satan in some way . they may if i’m correct be the ones who possess the hebrew script of mathew which is valid  to my understanding not just a tea staind modern papyrus forgery. The introduction of this one script and maybe afew others  is what led everyone to believe that the nt could have all originally been hebrew scripts later translated to kione greek so people pretty much are pointing out little things that may point to the name yahuwshua. yet the hebrew spoken today is a form of yiddish hebrew not paleo hebrew and is germanic if i’m rght so if the hebrew script is yiddish hebrew i couldnt think it was solid enough to argue with as it could be a transliteration of the original greek.

This starting the sacred name movement in which i have kinda from a distance  in a curios way been a part of. Because in the bible the savior said i come in my father's name. And his father's name was the tetragrammaton which they believe they can pronounce now the same as the ancient times so yahuwshua is"the father's name is salvation"

I kinda believe this because of the other old and new testament names including the father's name like yashayahu was isaiah and yacanon was john. So why wouldnt the son have his father's name if he came in it or my facts are deluded lol ? why would it sound like zues iesous? idk the angels commanded miriam to name her hebrew child of a hebrew god iesous? in the scripts thats what it said if i’m right maybe they did but it seems odd to me.

Then again god said every nation and tribe and tonge would be in his kingdom. And here we have every nation with jesus so i’m stuck i felt the holy spirit with jesus but in revalation it said he blinded men with a stong vision so i’m screwed as i have already blasphemed evvery name in one way or another going back and forth seeking knowledge and truth  .

Basically this is  what got me  to start asking questions and digging instead of reading what some guy handed me in the end i’m more knowledgeable but i now feel completely  distant from god compared to how i felt before because i’m not sure who to pray too no blasphemy intended but ill put you in my shoes as a solid believer pray to je-666   or a non scriptural name  yahushua that seems to fit?.

(this of course being a personal statement during this i'm  commiting sins which isnt wise the logical thing to do if i was trying to be saved is not get in a fist fight with my brother today lol  or contemplate my next wasr10 ak47 purchase i do carry guilt for for not knowing if i’m screwed the grace i felt once seems to be gone and when i pray i remember blaspheming the hol spirit and think of hell or gget a sense i’m going there.

I was once extremely religiously attached to following the name jesus. I prolly donated well over 1200 dollers to charitys i sold my old ak47 my pistol holster combat uniform ballistic goggles all  to help feed kids in africa also letting go of my weapon acknowledging its violent affect on my imagination i truly seeked to be holy  and preached to my family alot  i breathed jesus night and day this is why this has been a confusing blow and tribulation for me to unwravle these mysterys and find the truth.

I came to share this in an atheist forum where i knew i couldnt hurt a non-believer to receive intelligent insight because if i walked up to a believer and said hey man jesus equals lucifer that doesnt feel right either lol

So i'm hear  on account of my problems  and to learn more about what i believe in and expand my mind  and to decide  basically to steer left or steer right towards the traditional name that has creepy attributes (not to blaspheme) or a non nt scriptural ot  name that makes sense but ain't what was written  or jump out off the wagon altogether lol but i cant forget the amazing things ive seen and felt and learned its no longer easy like my teen years to say god doesnt exist when i read into all this prophesy i know he's real i just dont know who he is and this verse tells me i need to Act 4:12 ".... for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." ). thus my fine fellers wordy mcword is screwed lol

and for the  prophecys  to me  They seem to  be devine  like the daniel prophecy predicting thousands of years of wars and like 9 kingdoms rising and falling exactly as he said .But some seem to possibly be very deliberate constructions or coincedence  whether it was god or   secret society puppeteers we see they wanted it to be the same as Lucifer for a reason whether it was to represent bearing the sin of the world or it was a sinister connection.

And we see they wanted it to be 888 in other forms of gematria because if i’m right  8880 is the circular circumference equating to infinity. So jesus is actually an infinite name the 888 could be viewed as being of 8 one above gods 7 to be insulting and exhalting or it could be viewed as 888 a rising or new beginning as there were a total of 8 resurrections in scripture possibly 9 and have  infinite nature to it aligning it  with the bible wheel's infinite 7 fold symmetry and an apparently infinate god.

after all as i revealed  the history pattern with daniel and revalation  could't mean  these bible choppers and screwers  may have been gods  hosts or prophets as well maybe he used them To connect an  infinate name and infinate bible? or is it all sinister implementation?

Anyway like i said even at these apparent times for construction of the language and implemented counting systems we see its impossible to predict things like computer and many other words its even crazier when the system is in such a simple sequence. or are these men secretive masonic occultic curruptors becoming obsessed with the astrological numerical  and geometric associatians with god rather than god himself. So fellers i present you this link on a jesuit named kircher and his knowledge seeking. The jesuits were a  branch in Catholicism and papacy or something.

basically they belong to what i'm sure you would all agree after my other post on symbolism appears to be the beast of revelation at present day according to history numbers and symbols and the false prophet pope guy running around saying yah i worship only one god i swear!!!! well saying it he's wearing a  Babylonian fish god mitre on his head lol  what's interesting about this link is the abbreviation for the name jesus ihs appears on what looks like a sun wheel connected to 72 names of god jesus being the final name and the weird thing is a similar wheel has 72 names of angels and demons in connection with king solomon and his apparent magic  practice so i'm also like hmm sun worship in the name jesus  or divinity or divinity and sun worship by certain groups misusing the name just another one of those funny things that pop out at me about the name so idk  here's the link you gotta scroll down to see what i'm sayinghttp://books.google.com/books?id=RdotoV-qEO4C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_atb#v=onepage&q&f=false

Approval of post and corrections to 's as a plural and other apostrophes so as to make the post readable. Other errors ignored.
GB Mod

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:46:39 AM by Graybeard »

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2012, 08:21:15 AM »
poor poor thing.  I guess all of these lies about how things could be predicted magically dont' work when someone asks you to predict something.  I love the lies and willful ignorance and hatred of others who dare disagree with you, wordy, the usual claims of a theist who is sure that his way is the only way, but sadly can't show that at all.

I'm always looking for intelligent insight.  Unfortunately, you've provided the exact opposite.  It is quite hilarious though to watch you throw more shit at the wall.   
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2012, 11:08:04 AM »
     I love you to velk however i find your responce opinionated. And as i recall i haven't threatened to burn you at the stake for not believing in god lol i simply showed you some "coincidence's"

And if my argument is so dull why have you failed to challenge it with fact's to discredit it?  Other's have and they did make some good point's chopping me down.  I even learned not all barcode's have 666  but many barcode's do.... after all this is why we debate and share opinion's  to challenge a person's claim present evidence get proven wrong revise or reject the idea.

And become   more knowledgeable on the subject's at hand until one day were like a bunch of albert einstein's or a bunch of proven wrong retard's lol. But to say what i have put forward isn't relevant or that it didn't come true would be to ignore the proven fact that it has.OK so i challenge thee velky please prove to me your personal belief and let's go toe to toe i got afew more folder's for you muhahhahha let's dance
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:38:44 AM by wordymcword »

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2012, 12:05:21 PM »
     I love you to velk however i find your responce opinionated. And as i recall i haven't threatened to burn you at the stake for not believing in god lol i simply showed you some "coincidence's"
wooooooooo "coincidences".  Yep, I'm impressed.   &)  All you've shown is more lies, wordy, lies of a person who thinks that they have some magical knowledge of the universe, just like everyone who failed before you.  YOu just add a little entertaining bigotry to your nonsense so you can feel all superior.  And your ignorance about mathematics, and well, reality as it is general, make you entertaining reading.  Lots of claims with what you seem to think are big important words to make you big and important, but not one shred of evidence.  Lots of lunatic ravings about the masons and entertaining ignorance about the Catholic Church you try to attack are amusing but not evidence.  All of this, and your inablity or unwillingness to write a coherent post and there is no reason to take you seriously. 
And if my argument is so dull why have you failed to challenge it with fact's to discredit it?  Other's have and they did make some good point's chopping me down.  I even learned not all barcode's have 666  but many barcode's do.... after all this is why we debate and share opinion's  to challenge a person's claim present evidence get proven wrong revise or reject the idea.
I have discredited it, wordy. I've asked you for predictions you claim your nonsense makes for the next 6 months.  You haven' t given me any.  I wonder why that is?  Hmmmm? Is it because you know you'll fail?  ;D   Your claims have already been discredited with actual facts, like the fact that no one prophecied anything that has come true.  All we have are stories that were written at various times that cranks like you have decided are real authentic prophecies but who are ignorant of the sequence of events, that various alphabets were used and various changes have been made through out time to these supposedly magical documents.   You remain willfully ignorant that there has been war since there has been humankind and Daniel predicted nothing special.  You ignore the fact that none of your "prophecies" has any useful information in it to avoid or to truely predict and event, no dates, no times, no person's names, just vague nonsense you and those like you try to claim means something. It's hilarious to watch you all claim the same things, that you "know" something special but disagree on what the "prophecy" means exactly.  No reason to think your nonsense is any more valid than anyone else's.  Especially since none of you can use your magic powers to predict anything. 

And become   more knowledgeable on the subject's at hand until one day were like a bunch of albert einstein's or a bunch of proven wrong retard's lol. But to say what i have put forward isn't relevant or that it didn't come true would be to ignore the proven fact that it has.OK so i challenge thee velky please prove to me your personal belief and let's go toe to toe i got afew more folder's for you muhahhahha let's dance
  The subject at hand is the false claims by cranks who desperately want attention.  I already am knowledgable about that subject.  I've seen the lies of so many bible code claimants.  It's so enjoyable to watch the various television shows about such nonsense, especially when they are years old and their claims are obviously lies.  The hisory channel is a great one for that, running a show made in 2004 that spews the same nonsense yuo have and then when it runs in 2012, it's hilarious adn rather sad to watch people who are so sure that they are right fail so mightily. You've already been shown wrong since your claims have failed and all you do is try to excuse their failures.   You have yet to prove that anythign has come true, wordy.  You have retconned nonsense and used your magic decoder ring to claim that some primitive writings have anything to do with actual events. 

And you challenge me to what?   What aspect of my personal beliefs, wordy?   Give me a place to start.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2012, 12:59:16 PM »
j was once basically the equivalent of i numerically and became popular around the 17th centuryhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J

When i calculate iesvs it is the same value as jesus so my guess is that numerically the value was simply carried over with the language structure without the use of j or u .

Basically the calulation would have consisted of iesvs and still equaled 74 and 444  you say thats a garbage answer not neccesarily when this comes into play it kinda is what made the structurers scratch there heads structurers being dr church The method of counting  used with english gematria  letters is an ancient method. English gematria carrys a sumarian number counting  system on a basis of 6   .The Sumerian civilization is the most ancient post Flood civilization, and their system of counting is the oldest known if i’m correct

We are not done yet... so in your system I and J have the same value. U and V too. This means "i", despite being the 8th letter has the value of 9. That's cool. But the 22nd letter gets the value of 21!

So we have iesvs, now explain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_s

So Jesus is now "ie?es". You want to stop now or you really want to mess up Jesus just to prove Gematria? (This could go on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English )

Online jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +407/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
When did Gene Ray join this forum?
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2012, 04:40:54 PM »
    Tushay very true about the letter origin's many of them are also runic which is used in a  satanic or occultic way to my knowledge. I kinda see it as  where it evolved to be today that's seemingly significant  because where it is today is accurate to end time prediction.  Not where it was. The method you referenced is simple gematria which differs from english gematria to achieve the 74 when english is on a basis of 6 (i )does not equal 9 (i) equal's 54 as in 6x9=54 (i) being the 9th letter and six being the basis of the  Sumerian counting system.

i see what your saying   you owned me  sun king lol i cant argue that at one point the entire thing wouldn't function. but i guess it's how we choose to look at it in term's of prophesy in an evolved state. And the name iesvs derive's from iesous in a different form it wont let me paste it :'( the septuagint version of the name later becoming jesus.   Jesus was kinda numerically grown in a way  over time from what i can see to become 888 444 and 74 and contain semekh vav semekh or 666 and 888 one above 777 and 74 and 444 being the same as lucifer.which i already stated just kinda re wrapping that..

it's possibly been modded to fit together key letter's like  sus which equal's 666  in hebrew gematria which is alot older when establishing the system of  the language and its count .

By shrinking and expanding the number of alphabet seem's intentional like they wanted it to land on 666 at the end of the name so it's a two sided conspiracy coin, i feel like a broken record but this is what stick's out  at me it seem's very deliberate.

because sure it may not be so much devine as it may be constructed but it is in fact still apparently a diabolical move on the chess board it must have been deliberate for two reason's 888 new beggining and eternity or 888 exhalted above god?. And that mean's they thought of all of this before setting letter's in place?  like these all equaling 666 on a system that is a=6 b=12 c=18 d=21

satan's hell___a ronald reagen__a demonic force_____satans seal____a satanic plan_____wicked will____forehead sign____son of sin____image of satan______lucifer hell_____receive a mark_____computer_____christos_____sarah L palin____a great dragon_____falling away_____devil dragon______league breaker_____corrupt_____foe of israel_____in lake of fire____brings war____a king of evil_____the end come's_____hardened heart_____no declared peace___lustful

e 6x5=30 e being the 5th letter in are finalized alphabet as another example of the sumarian system

jesus it comes to 444 in english gematria finalized  so they went way out of there way to align it with iesous in jewish gematria equeling 444  it's kinda conspiracy and prophecy because who's to say prophecy coming true can't be man made like the men that sacked the temple and made the jew's worship an image of zues or some roman god was  man's fulfillment?later the jew's overthrew there captor's and took the temple back they only had enough menorah oil to burn for 1 day but it burned for 8 so they made it a holiday....and called it a miracle so john's image prophesy could have been that year's ago the flaw is the image was given the power to talk which i think is the tv.

I guess that most people assume ooooo aaaahhhh  fancy number's and letter's must be devine yep god did that lol maybe they might be   construction's but can construction's be termed as devine?

After all god work's through men to predict thing's and they call him the god of host's using host's maybe the devil has host's too whatever it was they wanted it to appear to relate directly to scripture and they did one hell of a job.....

But non of that explain's daniel or the star's and scripture when the book's are dated hundred's of year's apart the book predict's the savior in alignment with astrology and scriptural verse's referencing his birth place,death, his miracle's,his name,his conflict,the potter's feild which i believe they located,the fall of the jerusalem temple as predicted in history, his death and everything i said or close to it in my super long rant's earlier in this topic.  The book of david is far older than the new testament script's and the book of Jeremiah is far older than the new testament script's and the book of daniel and isaiah and more ? yet they spell out human history to present day in a tight knit   order up to the pope and church in what i think is  fair to say very accurate description down to there symbolism? 

and more also the closing of the east gate still shut today...... so even if number's are number's  which align also to all of the scripture prediction's of end time's and  there final word phazes

how could this be explained? and no one still has much to say about the pope and his dead accurate false prophet behavior literally he wear's hexagram's on his head get's pagan blessing's  and does every single litterally everything single tiny little thing john said he would do?

he even rule's in a kingdom upon 7 hill's the beast was on 7 mountain's in  revelation and he could not have know the word church would end up
evolving from circa a goddess the woman with the cup in revelation  john could not have known a woman goddess would become a church?

These are very apparent prophesy's come true the entire pie in the end time's is what interest me and some of the  the flour doe and filling that went into it  it's what's been concocted  down to the very social security system in use today all of it connect's

just like the scripture's said it would. daniel and john depict the beast as an evolution  of 3 primary kingdom's babylon medo persia and roman rule

the vatican has all three symbolism's and all three kingdom's god's and deity's deeply imbedded in there culture the  pope has babylonian fish mitre's he ware's medo persia's triple crown tiara, as i said its a roman religous political system which fulfill's the "different"aspect of the little horn because the religous rule is different than the surrounding gevernment'

The pope is blasphemous he change's god's law's the church  murdered million's of jew's and say's the father's and bishop's have power to forgive sin's when resiting ego tay absolvo.... There government Rose among ten horn's as in ten barbaric tribe's and  ten organized caeser's.

We can not be any more accurate in a prediction it is evident undeniably in my opinion. That this is the antichrist power it's a hand in glove fit and the name they so happened to create around the time of Constantine being jesus could be veiwed as  chi zi stigma chizis also equaling 666

To my knowledge they implemented the cross and pagan holiday's like Christmas which is referenced in scripture as evil pagan tradition directly forbidden to practice and yet the church chose this day december 25th to be related to christ christos also being 666 instead of messiah.  Here's jeremiah

1Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

santa claus also equal's 666 in english gematria and easter is a fertility goddess day.

They did after all say they found tomb's with the original pharisee's that killed him. So i heard and a tomb referencing apostle name's so these men historically weren't fiction many of there grave's have been found

just like king Nebuchadnezzar is in the bible and he's been provin to exist as they found babylon along with many other name's and city  ruin's related to judah,  found associated with them.  They even believe that the western world's indian's may have been related to  a jewish ancestory lol haven't looked into that so idk?

So if there not  fiction and the forecast was foretold exactly how it was predicted how can this be explained when each kingdom has been proven to rise and fall appropriately up to the present day america with afew loose end's as in a little tribe here a little tribe? but the big dog's count  If you look at all the prime power's in the region that made an impact in history the number's and prediction's are dead on barely do we see inconsistency in the rise of the beast.

It become's opinion i personally cannot look at all of this and say its all false just to much it's like a spider web of event's  It's  here as they said it would be. When the prophet's  couldn't have known certain detail's at the time of there prediciton's

to me it is still one big apocalyptic pie tied in pretty tight in its final form? And velk i will attemp to predict something for fun  ;D i think the next pope is a tenth or 8th king in revelation.

justinain gave the bishop's power's to be ruler's making them kinda like governer's or king's i believe the pope is technically some kinda king of the roman church state.

it said that something was significant about a 10th or 8th king in revelation or the 10 king's. Ill predict that the final pope as in the 10th or 8th  if it's the one i think it is has a significant impact on end time prophesy as an antichrist  ushering forth something bad. I believe messiah is said to return at this time or something.

i can't remember im mad tired and let's not forget this beloved statement that's ever so comforting. "and whoever's name was not found written into the lamb's book of life was cast into the lake of fire"

so im not looking forward to it.  I have  interesting conflicting verse's between paul and jame's book's showing that paul may be a heritic and the wolf that was predicted very accurately as well.

kinda show's that basically  paul really may have  given birth to christianity by preaching faith alone and seperating a based on faith practice from the strict jewish tradition's.

Some people believe he was the wolf in sheep's clothing as he was also a pharisee he even proclaimed he was in scripture. Yeshua was dead before paul and yet yeshua appear's to possibly be speaking directly about paul  as jame's also does and what they say isn't positive it's pretty dead on  but that's only if you guy's feel like reading if you do ill toss it up....the roman's also got us operating on the wrong less accurate calender's this could be deliberate change from the enoch calender to throw off the holy day's.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:57:21 PM by wordymcword »

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 02:03:06 AM »
satan's hell___a ronald reagen__a demonic force_____satans seal____a satanic plan_____wicked will____forehead sign____son of sin____image of satan______lucifer hell_____receive a mark_____computer_____christos_____sarah L palin____a great dragon_____falling away_____devil dragon______league breaker_____corrupt_____foe of israel_____in lake of fire____brings war____a king of evil_____the end come's_____hardened heart_____no declared peace___lustful

Man, these sure would be great lyrics to a kick-ass metal song. Seppuku and/or Plethora, can you make it happen?

BTW, if every apostrophe = 6, then the entirety of wordy's posts = 888 million. Something to think about.
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »
ah, wordy's spiral into more and more hate for anyone who doesn't agree with his particular lunacy. 

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2012, 02:24:21 PM »
Did wordy ever give us the evidence for the existence of a god? I think I must have missed that post.  &)

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline changeling

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-0
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2012, 03:04:13 PM »
^^^ It may have been in there somewhere.
I dare you to read them all again.  :laugh:
The level of dumb they have to sell, is only made remotely possible by the level of flocking their sheep are willing to do in the name of rewards for no thought. quote: Kin Hell

"Faith is the enemy of evidence, for when we know the truth, no faith is required." Graybeard

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2012, 10:55:13 PM »
      Velky i may just be throwing crap at the wall after all   ;D ok i shall take my argument in a different direction matey's
 screw the paul thing for now i dont feel like typing it

muuuuahhaha bringing in the second armada of artillery load zeeeee canon!!!!!! with zeee!!!!  intelligent design and delicate balance argument!!!!und fiiiaaaaaa!!!!!  ;)

Would anyone like to explain how a self correcting solar system, where all planets actually keep in check, each others orbit came to be ? To allow the third planet from the sun to sustain life, and keep an orbit that helps maintain this?

For the purposes of allowing this post to be displayed, I have removed 5 pages in which the OP asks, in great detail, questions about why the Solar System and Earth are in orbit around the Sun; why Earth is so designed as to support life and why matter exists in certain states.

Anyone wishing to reply may care to explain the inverse square law and the reasons that allows matter to exist in the states of gas, liquid and solid - I don't think it is necessary to go into plasma or any other state, e.g. liquid crystal.

The OP's conclusions follow:

GB Mod.

and id love to know how all these thing's just poof appeared from thin air.......and why are animal life and the very event's of birth must point to full grown animal's being there first to mate and produce young and egg's chicken or the egg? obviously chicken because egg couldn't survive without chicken  ;D it's fact. And how we get animal's like the platypus that can't be explained or why monkey's are still monkey's and men are men. hmm were all just floating around in a giant vaccum and this just manifested itself from nothing and then it manage's to manifest million's of different molocule's and component's from thin air and then one rock must have become another untill we have a perfect solar system with perfect connection's of these magical self appearing component's that when steming from a violent explosian just perfectly corrected themself's to perfectly form life no one was doing the correcting right??

god's the glue and the craftsmen the supreme force. We can't forget the perfectly invisible electrical charge that keep's are heart beating in perfect unison and timing with all of our other body part's acting together as a perfect machine now that we know how statistically insane the solar system is by random chance i wonder what are body's chance's of devolopement are..........that's a whole nother story.

But that's just like momma alway's said phoney baloney......came from thin air and just became a  perfectly functioning system. Just decided it would function perfectly from the cell's that just poof came from the self created bang??   evidence of a higher being is everywhere in everything...it's not hard to see that we aren't a random accident....we are my fine feller's apparently a very coordinated pinpointed dead accurate precise perfectly balanced................... accident ........

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:11:33 AM by Graybeard »

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2012, 10:16:43 AM »
      Velky i may just be throwing crap at the wall after all   ;D ok i shall take my argument in a different direction matey's
 screw the paul thing for now i dont feel like typing it
more dodging.  How cute.
      Would anyone like to explain how a self correcting solar system, where all planets actually keep in check, each others orbit came to be ? To allow the third planet from the sun to sustain life, and keep an orbit that helps maintain this?
and quite the willful ignorance here.  This is the nonsense that creationists come up with, the goldilocks theory that the universe is only for humans.  What do you mean, the solar system "self corrects"?   The simple answer is "gravity". 

oh and more willful ignorance and lies that the creationist always uses.  Sorry, no one said 'poof'.  We may not know why the Big Bang happened but we know that it is the best theory to fit the facts.  Same with evolutionary theory.   Just the pathetic god of the gaps nonsense as usual with the creationist being either too stupid or too lazy to actually attack the real science.     

and still no prophecies for the next six months.  I guess poor wordy can't actually do anything. 

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2012, 02:29:36 PM »
wordy, why do you hate computers, cars, clothing and food? Why do you want babies to die horrible lingering deaths from easily preventable diseases?

The same physics that explains how the universe functions makes your computer work, wordy. The same theory of evolution that you deny makes it possible to vaccinate babies against diseases that used to kill millions. The same geology that determined that the earth is 4.6 billion years old is used to locate the petroleum that produces your food and powers your car.

wordy, it's okay that you deny the existence of science. As long as you live alone in an unheated dark cave, wear animal skins and leaves, walk everywhere, hunt and gather all your resources yourself, and are communicating with us via telepathy. &)

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +543/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2012, 04:03:29 PM »
we know how statistically insane the solar system is by random chance
Yes we know that - the chance of there being a Solar System is 100% - we know because it is here and, with a telescope, we can see all of it
i wonder what are body's chance's of development are..........that's a whole nother story.
The chance of a human body arising is 100% - we know because we are here.

evidence of a higher being is everywhere in everything
So, who made that higher being?
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2012, 04:19:43 PM »
The higher being just "poofed" into existence.....or was always there. But nothing else can "poof" or always be there--that's crazy talk!  Only the higher being can poof or always be there. Don't ask me how. &)

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2012, 11:15:28 PM »
well i like that idea of god poofing as well but  i cant really dignify a response as my post isn't what i intended it to be.

greybeard can you send me a copy of the entire post.  i just wanna save it anyway i  closed my browser window and i didn't copy it ...it took me time to compile it i just want it for my folder

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +543/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2012, 04:06:39 AM »
Unfortunately, no. The post is in heaven and as such will remain there for eternity
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2012, 08:37:30 AM »
well i like that idea of god poofing as well but  i cant really dignify a response as my post isn't what i intended it to be.

and what praytell did you "intend" it to be?   ;D  All I can see is a baseless screed.  Gee, did you "intend" it to be an actual competent, coherent post?