Author Topic: Didn't think Santorum could sink lower? Think again!  (Read 413 times)

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Didn't think Santorum could sink lower? Think again!
« on: April 04, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »

Yup apparently, according to the FrothMeister, if we elect Obama, America will become a partially abandoned dystopia within two years, except for legions of white guys in suits marching in orderly rows and depressed looking old people.

Ohh and Freedom of Religion is under threat by Obama, not for the person who actually wants to increase the ability of one particular religion to do whatever it wants to be who do not share that faith.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:06:36 PM by Hatter23 »
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
Re: Didn't think Santorum could sink lower? Think again!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 02:58:13 PM »
oh Rickie, such a good liar for Christ!
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline kaziglu bey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +121/-1
  • There is no Big Brother in the sky.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »
It's like the trailer to a horror movie. WTF? How unrealistic and absurd this is. They really should be ashamed of themselves for trying to play off of people's fear and ignorance in such a disgraceful way. As a Pennsylvanian, Santorum is a huge embarrassment to everything this country was founded on. If they could, our Founding Fathers would rise from the grave and beat him with the Constitution.
Seriously though... What would happen if the Great Green Arkleseizure didn't fram up the rammastam before the hermite curve achieved maximum nurdfurdle velocity? Now THAT would be something. AmIrite?

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »

Yup apparently, according to the FrothMeister, if we elect Obama, America will become a partially abandoned distoposia within two years, except for legions of white guys in suits marching in orderly rows and depressed looking old people.

Ohh and Freedom of Religion is under threat by Obama, not for the person who actually wants to increase the ability of one particular religion to do whatever it wants to be who do not share that faith.

DIS-  = Latin prefix for spreading out, separating.
EU-   = Greek prefix for good.
DYS- = Greek prefix for bad.

EUPHEMISM = Saying it in a nicer way.
DYSPHEMISM = Saying it in a nastier way.

U-    =  Greek prefix for not.
TOPOS = Greek for place.

UTOPIA = Nowhereville.  Coined by Thomas More.
DYSTOPIA = Negative utopia.  Coined by John Stuart Mill, possibly thinking More meant eutopia.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
He had everything in there except the most important part.  The part where Obama makes everyone get the mark in order to buy or sell anything.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
  • Hospitals suck past an hour.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 04:11:59 PM »
I know a bunch of east end hilljacks with "the mark" and if they bother voting it's straight line rube.. coincidence? I HIGHLY doubt it.  :P
You better believe it's not butter or you'll burn in hell forever and EVER!
Get on your knees right now and thank GOD for not being real!

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 04:44:51 PM »
So if Obama gets elected again, leaves won't grow on trees?  Grass surrounding merry go rounds will die and turn damp and crunchy at the same time, even though no children play on the playground anymore?  A child will lose a single sneaker?  Men in suits will walk in unison?  Lonely old women will sit alone looking sad?  People buying gasoline will consider pumping gas into their hair? 

This is worse than I thought. 

I have no choice but to vote for Santorum. 

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »
Liberalism is a plot to make life JUST LIKE the early part of Joe vs the volcano and Saint Ricky is the part played by Abe Vagoda to push us into the volcano to save humanity!

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +893/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 05:21:51 PM »
Is that supposed to be a parody of an anti-Obama ad?

It was like a bad Twilight Zone episode as directed by Alfred Hitchcock. I felt scared but I couldn't figure out why Obama was to blame for the horror of people standing in kitchens, old ladies sitting in houses and a baby lying in a bassinet..... :?
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Tero

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +18/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
It's missing the rapture.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 06:34:40 PM »
....the cautionary tail coming soon to rick santorum wont survive the pant's fire.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 06:41:04 PM »
The great pants on fire of 2012 is a Obama plot against religion.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 10:15:10 PM »
I like the focus on Ahmadinejad in the ad too. I always find it amusing how seriously the right takes him considering the tiny role he plays in determining anything that happens in Iran.

Yeah, Ahmadinejad is a nutjob, but he's a powerless nutjob. Being president of Iran puts him at 14th spot on the rung of power in the country. He can't declare war, he has no control over the army or intelligence services, does not control the police or the media, he can't actually do anything to us. Even his own people and his superiors hate him (he won the last election by fraud essentially and most of his superiors and other politicians refused to attend his swearing in ceremony). He poses no threat of any kind yet the right treat him as the second coming of Hitler or Stalin. I suppose it's because they can't find anything about Iran that actually poses a threat, so they need to focus on the one whacko in the government.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 10:23:45 PM »
They must always have a boogie man.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +893/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »
They must always have a boogie man.

It's the "one bad guy" syndrome. There's always one lone baddie who is the threat. Problem is, none of these people is a real threat to the US. None of the evil baddies have ever attacked the US. But we blame our problems on them anyway. If only we can get rid of Mr. X, it'll be all rainbows and unicorns and hello kitty pajamas for everyone.

Remember when Manuel Noriega was the bad guy pumping drugs into the US? And we have not had a drug problem since we got rid of him, right? Fidel Castro was a good bogeyman for a while. We tried to get excited about Hugo Chavez. Now we just ignore Latin American bad guys. And we have rarely paid much attention to most African or Asian dictators no matter what they do to their people.

Then the Middle East rears it's ugly mug in the form of Sadaam, then bin Laden (the only one who really did pull off an attack), then Khadaffi, now Mahmoud....   

Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 05:28:35 AM »
Wow...is this meant to be a parody?
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 08:33:03 AM »
Hmmm, is this the worst or when he claimed that no parts of the University of California system teach American history?  I guess more people might see the ad rather than those shows that point his lie out.

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 08:44:41 AM »
The answers some give when asked simple questions about their country/current events makes you wonder if anybody is teaching it.

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 09:27:29 AM »
To be fair most Americans, even most rubes have begun tuning the 3 clowns out. The GOP knows they can't buy enough stupid to beat Obama, but they're going to turn attention to congressional races and dump billions into trying to convince us what a great job the HOR has been doing since 2012.  ;D

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
Is that supposed to be a parody of an anti-Obama ad?

It was like a bad Twilight Zone episode as directed by Alfred Hitchcock. I felt scared but I couldn't figure out why Obama was to blame for the horror of people standing in kitchens, old ladies sitting in houses and a baby lying in a bassinet..... :?
Don't forget all the kids that will apparently stop playing on playgrounds during an Obama 2nd term, because children are so concerned with politics that they will stop wanting to have fun and just stay home, I guess.

The one good thing that can be inferred from this ad (assuming its not actually satire) is that if the right is already stooping to this type of lowest-common-denominator/appeal-to-ignorant-fear attack they do not have anything of real substance to address, and the President is actually doing a pretty good job.
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 09:39:40 AM »
And there's something unconcious about this ad. Obamaville only contains white people, unhappy (except for 3)white people.

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
And there's something unconcious about this ad. Obamaville only contains white people, unhappy (except for 3)white people.

That's true, it is rather unsettling. As well as sadly telling about the way they think.

On the plus side, there were no fat, spolied, rich people in Obamaville either.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 09:58:36 AM »
Hey, just jump into the volcano everyone. Mittens, Ricky and Newt will make us all rich if we vote for them all. The volcano will spit us out in the ocean on a million dollar self contained, water proof steamer trunk ala Joe the plumber vs The Volcano.. &)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
How ironic yet probable it will be if the 1% can pull this off and convince enough of us to vote in a 1%ter.

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 08:15:19 PM »
IMO, Santorum's been running for 2016 for a while -   Get more of the U.S. exposed to him, and he's probably about to drop out.  What will become the typical political sham will be Santorum’s move to the middle over the next 4 years during Obama’s second term, unless his brain will not allow his mouth to say the things that he must say to be considered a viable candidate.

This letter from a local Pennsylvanian -
TO THE EDITORS:
Hey, Rick Santorum, we voted you out of our state. What makes you think anybody would want you as our president?
Thank God and our forefathers for the division of church and state.
  - a little funny there  :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:20:19 PM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 09:22:58 PM »
I keep hearing that about getting ready for 2016.  Same with several of the GOPers who did not run this time.  KInd of odd.  I guess none of them think Romney can win unless they are planning on challenging him in 2016.